Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageAdwin IXUser Image

The Artist

Adwin smiled his tiny small smile as he walked over to his gorgeous lover who lay on the bed, all sexy and exposed. The man could not help but drink in the sight. “Oh, well, yes I did get very in to it. I will show you later, but it is a surprise,” he said softly. He walked over and lay next to the man curling his larger body around the younger man’s. His arms wrapped protectively around the man’s stomach as he cuddled close. “Luckily you will never have to find out,” he said sweetly.

He fell silent hearing the woman speaking. After she was done he sat up some and looked at the redhead. “Would you like to go to that?” he asked innocently.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXMaria Seraphim NicholetteXXXXXXX
Est-ce que je sais l'amour

The heavily intoxicated woman shot up as her cigarette was taken from her. And god crushed! That was unnecessary and horrible! She looked at the woman at first stunned, but the expression swiftly changed to anger. Denying her love was not as easy as it sounded, so she was settling for what OH so many people do. Instead of letting herself feel amorously she instead felt furious, and full of hate. Well one thing was for sure, this b***h was no longer quite as jaded.

“WHAT THE ********!?!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “OH ******** THAT LITTLE c**t! SHE CAN SHOVE IT! YOU CAN ALL JUST [B}SHOVE IT[/B}!” She jumped to her feet wobbling a bit and poising herself as if ready to fight. “Bring it if you are such a hot shot!” she taunted. Not really sure how she got there, and honestly neither was she. But she was FAR to gone to give a damn. All she knew is that she was angry and drunk. Normally she was a pretty happy drunk. But being rejected because of being bitchy apparently changes that.

((I am sorry guys I am way too tired. I am gonna have to respond to the rest of you tomorrow. Night))

Sparkly Comrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

Loralie hugged him back, “No problem,” she smiled softly before letting go. In any other situation, she would have found the rushing around as something to smile about, but not right now, now she was too set on finding a way to help Takeo. Despite that, she couldn’t help but grin at the effect he had on the librarian, and she even giggled a little at the woman’s instantly falling for him, even though she probably shouldn’t have. She rolled her eyes at him when he turned to her, and shook her head when the woman fainted. “Some people just can’t deal with the effect you have.” She said with a smile, before heading in the direction he pointed. “Great, let’s go find this cure.” Her tone slipped back to serious.

A few minutes later, the witch was surrounded by books when the Lady’s announcement sounded. “Great, I’ll just find this cure and we can go,” her tone was slightly sarcastic because, so far, no luck. “Got anything?” she asked, brushing her hair out of her face as she reached for another book.

•°o.O What do my surroundings say about me? : In the library O.o°•
•°o.O What does my company reflect in me? : With Takeo O.o°•
•°o.O What are my thoughts trying to say? : There's got to be something..? O.o°•

•°o.O {{Out•Of•Commonsense: Got any ideas? I'm still stuck}} O.o°•
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
Let me see. Let me in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xXHeatherMason_SHXx

Sparkly Comrade

User Image
‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧

I was just lost
So confused and afraid
Trying to find myself…

User Image
...Now I’m no longer lost
I feel no fear or confusion
I have found myself, in finding you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kloe smiled as they walked, looking at their linked hands as they walked, her black hair falling about her face in mess of heavy curls. Slowly, the demon traced her thumb over his hand, a lazy smile on her face. Few things made her happier, because few things came as naturally to her as the way she was with Tierney. It was as though they were made for each other.

She grinned at him, lifting her head up as she pulled into their embrace, and felt the familiar blush color her cheeks at his words. “I love you too,” she chimed with a cheerful lilt, “I love it when you say that,” she added, though her quieter voice made it clear that she hadn’t meant to say that. Her blush darkened and she dropped her gaze from his eyes. “Umm, I meant to keep that in my head.” she laughed gently, looking up again with an embarrassed smile, then stepped out of their embrace, still keeping her hand in his as they walked into the teashop. The purple woman ordered a hot chocolate, a particular favourite of hers, and a blueberry muffin, also a favourite.

When the Lady’s announcement sounded she looked up at Tierney with an excited look in her purple eyes. A masquerade! It sounded so perfect! “Oh that is going to be fun!” she sang, kissing her boyfriend quickly, “Oh I get to see you all dressed up for a ball!” Here excitement was bubbling over into her speech.

((OOC: ))
Half demon... Half elf... All yours

ThePrincessCharming

Beloved Cultist

User Image

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┴
All I wanted was him.
All he wanted was the world.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┬

User Image

Kef smiled up at Kraig as his aunt's voice rang through the school. "Well, looks like we have something to do now! Do you...wanna go?"

Kef loved the balls here at the school. In her previous home, she had been to incredible balls, parties, and dinners, but these were just so much fun!

K e f
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eloquent Lunatic

((yay we have been open for a year! biggrin

anyway I am working on a little something for the thread to enjoy, I may post a join me later but right now I need to feed my face.))

Hilarious Fatcat

Raiden tilted his head to the side when she said she was a blue hag. It was an odd thing to say she was neither blue nor a hag as one would call it, but if that was her species then he would like to know more. He was a curious fellow by nature as years of living has made him that way. It seemed knowledge was the only thing that kept him sane and the lust for vengeance. As she explained what her species was he nodded along taking in all that he could. "Interesting." He said aloud. His attention was brought over head as one of the head mistresses announced a ball. "A ball?" He questioned looking back at Darla. "Hmm... I doubt I'll go, but if you have no one to take you I would be willing." He said straight faced as usual.

Hilarious Fatcat

Varro blushed as Sedna responded. He didn't think it was all that interesting rather it was a pain in the a** to have blood like that. When the scientists had to take his blood it had to be quick which meant it was painful. He grew to hate it mush like a kid who doesn't like vegetables. He smiled and helped her towards her room opening the door and carrying her to her bed. He let her sit then sat beside her. "Oh yeah you wanted to change I'll wait outside." Varro said standing. He went to walk away, but stopped and turned placing a kiss to her forehead. "Call if you need anything." He said before stepping outside the door. He paced the hallway waiting for Sedna to give the word it was alright to come back in. The more he thought Bout them the more he began to fret about his history. He was sure the men looking for him wouldn't stop until they found him and who knows how long that would be before they found him. He stopped bending down on the ground putting his head between his legs. Would Sedna still love him if he told her the truth? What he fretted most was her reaction.

He looked up as the announcement rang. "A ball?" He asked himself. "Why the hell would anyone go to a ball? You can buy one at the store for a few bucks."

Eloquent Lunatic

(( join me https://secure.join.me/270-396-157

doing it again https://secure.join.me/264-774-714 ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt had to admit, that redhead had certainly caught his attention. It had been a while since he'd drained anyone, and while he didn't have to do it as often as Sindelle did, he still had to make sure he got enough energy to live. Although, he didn't often seduce people to drain them in the first place; he hunted, which usually involved leaving someone unconscious in an alley or abandoned warehouse when he was done. How Sindelle managed to guage hers and her partner's energy during intercourse was honestly beyond him.

Matthais was the type who hooked up to forget things; forget the love of his life who'd left him suddenly; forget the mother who'd rejected him as a child; forget the past that constantly nagged at his conscience. Yes, Riory could certainly help him forget, if only for one night.

He listened to Lady Audrey's announcement with a slightly confused expression. "A few hours notice doesn't seem to be quite enough to prepare for a masquerade. Really, how many university students have formalwear lying around? Though, the criteria for 'formal' have been changing for the worse over the years," he mused in the general direction of Riory and Sindelle.

"Ugh, I know," the succubus agreed. "We have formalwear lying around; we're old. I just hope we aren't the only ones."

Matt laughed. "I remember the day I found that Victorian dress in your closet. It made me so happy that I wasn't the only one to keep mementos of that era."

Sindelle nodded, smiling at the memory. "Are you working all night, Riory? I'm sure business is going to be slow enough here that they won't need you. Matty could even loan you a suit from his multi-era collection," she said, elbowing Matt in the ribs gently.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

YAY! So this is what I have been working on all day. I hope you like it. Semo, Pinkie and I have been here since the day we opened! Thank you to all of you for staying with us and making it an amazing year!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONHallways
BYKeiri
MOODBaffled
THINKIN'What just happened?

OOC

x
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ƉA U G H T E R xxѲ FxxȾ H Exx₦ I G H Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ѧ Ɖɛϻσи Ƚɪɛƨ Ɖσяϻɛит Щɪтнɪи
Ѧƨ Ⱦнɛ Щσʟϝ Ͼяɪɛƨ Ѧт Ƀαʏxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

Esther simply just nodded at Keiri's thanks. She worried that her voice would fail her or she'd end up sounding like a baffling idiot once more. She was far from the greatest conversationalist and being around pretty girls just made it worse. But judging on the look in the young blonde woman's eye, Esther had said, or attempted to, the right thing.And she's got a gorgeous smile...just great. Esther could feel the flush spread on her cheeks until it reached her ears. She was glad the blue-eyed beauty was focused on Ri at that moment so Esther could reclaim her composer. I feel like a high school guy stumbling over a stupid crush. she scolded herself once more But her thoughts came to an abrupt stop as a voice filled the halls talking about an event that wa about to take place.

A masquerade? What does that mean? It had been several years since Esther attended anything fancy. Her onyx colored eyes meet the gleams of Keiri's and she felt her cheeks once again grow a slight pink tint to them. Wait, what? It took a moment to register what the woman in front of her was asking but before she could ask what she meant, her mouth was moving already. "Y-yeah. sure," she smiled. Still baffled on what she agreed to but the word "date" washed all her thoughts away. All she new now was she needed to get a mask and something nice to wear.

ThePrincessCharming

Beloved Cultist

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
Darla had to resist the urge to squeal when she heard there would be a ball that evening. She simply loved formal gatherings, and this school knew how to throw a party! Raiden didn't seem like the masquerade type, but he surprised her by saying he would join her.

"I would hate to trouble you. If you don't want to go, I would be happy to show you my powers another time. But parties and fancy clothes are my forte, so I believe I will go." Darla wanted nothing.more than this hunk on her arm for the night, and was holding her breath for him to say he would come.

══════════════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces