Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
              ` ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                            ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                  ` ★ ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                          ` ★ I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                            /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory happily served a few more people. One extremely strong tall and dark man did not want to leave him alone. Not surprising, this was the guy Cammy have been helping him stay away from all day. Luckily after giving him a free beer the man agreed to go, for now.

He was finishing up a drink for a pretty unicorn hybrid when Sindelle at last made her way over to him. He handed the woman her drink before quickly turning to the gorgeous succubus. “Hello Gorgeous!” he almost sang as he leaned over the bar to give her a peck on the cheek. He straightened out resting both of his hands on the edge of the bar and playfully deflating. “Tonight is night eleven! I swear I make this place to much money they never let me FREE!” he whined playfully.

“I wasn’t expecting to see your amazing face here tonight. I take it the b***h and Creo dragged you in,” he chuckled. Maria was the biggest b***h he had ever met and he was NOT about to dance around that fact. He pushed off the bar a bit and started mixing something where Sindelle could not see it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxxxxxx
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      ` ★ I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ` ★ SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
      /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      ` ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!

((Just got over a cold and now I think I have got an ear infection... sometimes I really hate my luck, and cold weather... I always hate cold weather. Anyway, I am gonna try to get at least one more post done today, but I gotta go to bed before 8 and I still have lots of house work to do so no promises. I am really sorry guys. ))

((And heather PLEASE USE BRACKETS! and that is a good idea! What does everyone else think?))

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

((Yeah sorry I am on my iPhone lol. I think it's a good idea!!! But am open to other ideas. I can't believe a year has gone by since then haha!))

Hilarious Fatcat

Medeis Opes

User ImageUser Image

Where?: Hallways
Who?: Loralie
Thinking?: Why? WHY!
OOC: Yeah I'm still thinking of a way lol.

Takeo Watanabe

User Image
Takeo felt relieved that she would help him. He had no clue why he wanted her so badly, but if she could help him then he could have her without killing or hurting her. He pulled her close in a hug keeping mindful of his condition and sighed contently. "Thank you." He said still hugging her. He opened the door for her before rushing her in and shutting it behind him. He walked over to the librarian who grew red in the face at his appearance before he flipped his hair with his hand and smiled. His eyes gleamed slightly before the librarian calmed and she started fawning over him. He spoke with her a few more minutes before he came back looking over his shoulder to wink at her to which she fainted. "There is a few books on succubi in the back of the library." He said pointing to the direction he was given.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

私の顔が私の敵のために特定の死を意味する隠すために...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Raiden tilted his head as she said magic. He had seen it done a few times before and it was at this school too. He shook his head and spoke up. "No I do not use magic as much as it would be useful a blade is better than such things." He said taking his sword out. It was old and had obviously seen a lot of use in its time. "A blade is better than nothing I assure you." He said actually taking pride in his weapon. He ran his thumb over the sharp edge once again seeing it was still as sharp as he had kept it. A thin line of blood ran down his hand and he took a hankerchief out wiping the blood away. The cut had already healed by then and his putt his hankerchief back. He put his sword away and blushed slighty. His white cheeks lighting up with a red. "Would you like to hold on to my arm Miss Darla? I think it would be best if we are walking the halls and are going towards the forest." He said holding out his arm to her.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
Darla tenderly linked her arm with Raiden's, insanely gleeful with her luck. She kept quiet, but she thought it was odd that Raiden didn't believe in using magic. What was he at a magic school for then?! 'Maybe he is a shapeshifter or werebeast who can't conjure magic', she thought to herself.

Darla noticed that Raiden, unlike most people, wasn't unusually warm. To the Blue Hag, everyone felt uncomfortably hot. But he was near her own body temperature. She wondered what he could be, but didn't want to press.

"I know quite a bit of combat fighting. I don't have a sword, but my staff is just as good. If you find no one else to practice with, I could afford to brush up on my dueling skills."

══════════════════════════════════════

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɔαƨƨισρɛια Иιɛɢɛ

User Image
Cass smiled gently up at Sophia, she leaned up to kiss those soft gray lips, "I have never been so sure in my life." Her heart beat wildly in her chest but Cass wasn't going to change her mind. This felt right to her, being around Sophia felt right to her. "I want you to be mine and I want to be yours." Cass blushed as bright as her eyes. She had know idea how to go about having sex but she was sure that neither did Sophia. This made her giggle a little, Cass leaned up again and placed feathery kisses on Sophia's neck. The desire to ravish the imp on top of her was nearly overwhelming.

Their hot make out sessions were just the tip of the iceberg. They only left Cass wanting more. And nothing pleased the Faerie than to have Sophia fulfill those desires. Her hands roamed up Sophia's back,slipping under her shirt and undoing her bra. Cass nearly caught her breath when her hands roamed over Sophia's chest. Her crimson eyes locking onto golden ones. Cass leaned up and whispered into the girl's ear. "Tell me your desires..." Her voice almost seemed completely different, dark and husky but her eyes still remained bright.

((Out of Commonsense: hmm time skip now?))

ThePrincessCharming
Sophia

Beloved Cultist

((There is too much going on for a time skip. How about Audrey, with her new-found body and joy, decides to throw a ball, spur of the moment. It could be a crazy midnight ball or something.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((OMG YAY! WE HAVE OFFICIALLY EXISTED FOR A YEAR! I AM SO EXCITED! YAY!

Pinkie I think that is a great idea! On the 16th you should post something about her announcing a surprise ball or something! biggrin If you want to text me we can work out the details.))

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
[[a ball would be freaking awesome! Ooh! Halloween themed!! Costumes! God, I wish I went to a boarding school... My high school's halloween dances sucked. Couldn't even wear costumes. So it was a regular dance, only they play monster mash about a trillion times. -_-]]

Eloquent Lunatic

((Oh god yes Halloween themed, or maybe just a costume ball since it is past halloween in the thread time. ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
((A masquerade, perhaps? :3))

Hilarious Fatcat

((I agree with a masquerade!!!))

Eloquent Lunatic

((iygbkuybgkayucgkbysdgv! YES MASQUERADE! *dies of excitement*))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Oh I should have told you guys sooner but I forgot. I will be gone all weekend, we will be coming back LATE monday night, at which point I will be trying to reply to as many people as possible on our 6 hour train ride. *sighs* Its gonna be FUN!

Anyway sorry in advance for not being around this weekend.))
((Have a great weekend :3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces