Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User ImageUser Imageas some of the creature seemed eager to attack slashed them down and turned them into ink that was absorbed into the scythe to only feed his weapon he just waited for the time to strike seeing such a beautiful moon in the night sky "he's coming back... " he said under his breath " hehe well more then anything I'm going after the big guy she said pointing at the behemoth i speak mines and James term... she said looking at Alex " the names Kiko it's nice to meet you..." she said with a friendly smile

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mary had a lamb
His eyes as black as coals,
If we play very quiet, my lamb.
Mary never has to know-

Ripping apart yet another Shadow, Aerin let the black of her eyes spread as she shifted forms. Once her eyes were solid black the irises seemed to glow as they turned blood red. Letting out a frightening howl she leaped into the air spreading her wings, hundreds of ice needles began to form on the underside of her wings. With a flap of her mighty wings the needles where sent raining down on the school grounds, avoiding the area around the other students. Looking over at the roof of the school, which she was level with, she saw Hiroki begin summoning his creatures.

-If I cut you down to a thing I can use,
I fear there will be nothing good left of you.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 OOC: <3}]
User Image
Erza Scarlet
Giant Arm

After Hiroki made the summons, Erza directly looked at Aerin. "You!" Erza said as he pointed to Hiroki. "Hiroki is currently weak at the moment. See those 2 beast beside him? Those are Zodiac Summons. As a rule, you can only summon one of them at a time. But Hiroki ignored it and summoned another Zodiac, as punishment, his body weakens and grows tired. Those Zodiacs can't be unsummoned unless they have fulfilled what they were called for or they get defeated. Those Zodiacs are tough so it may take awhile. You must protect him in case any stronger enemy approaches." Erza turned around and faced the Titan, "I'll try to help the others destroy the titan."

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Mary had a lamb
Mary never has to know-

Hearing Erza's order she nodded, with a flap of her wings she glided over to the school roof, landing she folded her wings along her sides; her huge paws caused cracks to form where her claws dug in. Lowering her head she looked at Hiroki. "Can you under stand me like this?" She asked hoping he could the same way he understood Pan, she had no human voice in this form.

Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan closed his were for a moment. Then he opened them again, answering. "We won't have to worry too much of the shadow creatures it seems. As for the titan, your bow and animal skills could be useful in finding the creature's weakpoints. If you use an animal form with good scouting abilities, and select areas to test with your arrows, We can figure out focus. I can fight the creature alongside the others."

Adelle began to spread the silver clouds down the hallway, letting them consume the creatures. He headed in the direction of the students. He could feel it, something big was threatening the school.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru noticed Aerin and said "Eve. You can fly this right?" Eve said "No!" Hikaru said "Good luck." Hikaru jumped off and landed right next to Aerin and Erza. "Aerin you protect Hiroki and Erza...erm...go ahead and kill stuff. Im going after that big mother f**ker." Katsumi. Your working for Nato! I'll rip out your organs and sell them on the black market for cocaine money! He ran at the Titan and stopped. "Armageddon Blade!" The same sword became a giant blade once again. "Prepare to die." He looked at the Titan and held the giant sword and said "Circle around it and kill it from behind? Done." He dashed to the side ripping up the ground behind him. He looked in the sky. "Eve?!" Eve was above the Titan in the Flight Device Hikaru made holding a huge rifle. "Hikaru. I'm tired of sitting around and doing nothing." Hikaru said "Eve dont. Run!"
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image

Trying to stand on his feet, Aerin's demon form came towards Hiroki. Hiroki heard her growl, it was odd as Hiroki wasn't able to understand what she said, all Hiroki could here was 'could'. Hiroki went closer to Aerin's demon form and suddenly kissed her. Hiroki closed his eyes as he recalled Aerin's growl awhile ago. Hiroki smiled and said, "I can now." The kiss was nothing more than to gain ability of the target's language. Due to Hiroki's inability to fully understand languages, he has to kiss the person in order to know their language. Hiroki has never been in love or anything so kisses for him are mainly for knowing someone's language or forming a contract and that there's nothing more to it.

Hiroki ordered Shemhazai to use Soul Purge towards the titan. Giving it multiple shots to help with Logan's plan, "Let's get down to the ground" Hiroki slowly said as he tries to bare the pain inside him. He climb on Aerin's back and went to the ground where the others were.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -The video is only less than 35 sec. It's best to watch it to know what kind of attack it does to the Perses' body.
    (Imagine the ground being a part TPerses' body. Seeing Perses is insanely big, it can't basically hit its entire body.
    But maybe Adrammelech can but since there are still allies near the Perses, its attack hasn't been used yet)

• -

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

It seemed that Kiaku's aura was getting the better of him. Fal saw him swoop in for a hit, barely getting at Diva, then back away. He looked hesitant like before. More than likely, the anger possessing him was loosing its hold. Some of the slime that was covering her body, the important parts anyhow, shot up making a blockade between him and the group. On the other hand, Nato was opening up another portal. Fal glanced into it seeing the school being thrown into more chaos.

""

User Image::

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Mary had a lamb
Mary never has to know-

Watching as Hikaru left the roof leaving Eve there "What do i look like a baby sitter?" She said to herself, it was obvious that Hiroki couldn't understand her. As soon as Hikaru left Eve followed right after him. Looking back at Hiroki only to have him kiss her on the nose, hearing him say he could understand her now, she understood why he did it. Lowering herself onto her belly, so Hiroki could get on as easily as possible; it was obvious to her he was in pain. "Hold on tight so you don't fall off, but whatever you do don't pull my hair out!" Not even bothering to open her wings she jumped off the roof, only opening them at the last minute to break for a landing next to the group of students.

Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin sighed as he was was on his own for his idea, His life story. He ran for the classrooms to try and find the science labs or chem storage room. As he ran down the hall he almost bump into a teacher. "Sir, I need some Hydrogen tanks." he said to him.

User Image

OOC .: .... :.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Adelle turned to the boy as he asked him for hydrogen. He simply smiled, despite the situation. "Hydrogen, you say, young man. Alright, follow me..." He turned and lead Perrin the to storage room. He tapped the lock, as it undid itself, seemingly. He opened it for Perrin.

Logan stepped towards the openings in the wall. He looked back to her for her answer.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Scarlet looked up to see that the moon was turning into a deep crimson color. As she sat on a single tree, looking down at the madness that was going on in the school, she could only feel more relaxed with all the screams of battle. Her scounter was going off the charts, reading power levels from great to Goliath. She puts her sunglasses on and pressed a button on the machine. The Scounter began to hover in the air and made a suction like noise. "...In all due time Lads...in all due time.." She smiled, as she laid there in peace.

Yoka was running through the school, only to be stopped with a suddenly dark aura feeling again. He looked up and could only spat out the words of who that could be. "..Nato.." He murmured as he ran back outside, looking dead up at the Titan's. "...This Time..I'm not afraid to use my power against you!" Yoka shouted and head over towards where the Titan was. He jumps up in the air and sudden a series of flips in the air. "Wind Break!" He shouted, as he Broke through the Current and pushed himself up towards the Titan's like he was homing his way up.

"Huh.." Diva looked back, only to see that there was claws in her face. She looked at Kiaku, who was shaking more violently than a.....well that's not appropriate to say. She laughed at him, "Looks like someone is ready to fight...Too bad that isn't me.." her clacking laughed echo in the room.

"Come on Diva.." Nato smiled at the boy, "He is only a child...just give him sometime...He'll be a big boy as soon as we get down.." He smiled, as the portal opened completely for them. "And a way we go..!" Nato jumped in and landed with a loud thud on the very top, "..Hey Katsumi...looking as beautiful as the goddess of the moon.." He smiled and waved. "Come on guys...Let's bring OOONNNN LE MADNESS!"

Diva followed after him, landing with a graceful landing. "Hm...back at this school?" She smiled, placing her hand on her chin with a smile, "I'm glad i don't have to hold back anymore!"
--

"Yawn.." Clear sighed, looking at a newpaper. "...Vince.." He suddenly spoke to him.

"...Yeah?" Vince was busy drinking his coffee, as he played on his 3DS.

"...s**t's about to go down.." Clear placed the Newspaper down on the table, "..Might be time for us to do our duties.."

"..Alright....one second.." Vince was furiously playing his frogger 3D game. Suddenly the frog died and it was game over. "...THIS FU*KING 3D!"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: OH YEAH BIG FIGHTING TIME! Final Chapter of the Ark~ ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
QUICK REACTIONS! OH NO..

Those who ate the "Wish-a-upon-a Candy" And Wish for more power
Is now Stronger than ever..

But the catch is that they take more damage!
Good luck to those who ate it!

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru climbed up onto the roof and looked at the Titan. "I have to kill that thing quick." He ran across the roof with the Armageddon Blade and Jumped at the Titan.
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

OOC: ((Sorry for the short post. I'm leaving to see a movie. Last part of the Ark? I demand a Flashback! But seriously. Nasod War? I have an Idea))

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin smiled "Thank you, Also do you know if there is a cannon or motor?" he asked as he grabbed two tanks of hydrogen then found a few sheets of metal, batteries, and copper wiring. "Not to long ago, I've made explosives from hydrogen to break open...Anyway, if I make large amounts I could slow down the Titan from damaging the school." he said as opened one of the tanks then formed a ice sphere of the gas.

User Image

OOC .: .... :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas