Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Enduring Hunter

xXLove_AffectionXx

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

"Sometimes you need some time in life to enjoy yourself."
"Other times you just need to hunker down and tough it out."

It was a horrifying time period for Ice.

Her body was showing no signs of recovering with her constant coughing of blood. It left her weaker and weaker, signs of death beginning to appear in parts of her body. The brunette continued to fall in and out of consciousness but the time she spent unconscious was beginning to grow more and more. Why wouldn't this stupid thing go away? She needed a desperate way to control her fire, which had completely taken over and was now burning at every corner of her mind and body. Why couldn't Caleb see her suffering, her body struggling desperately to fight the fire but unable to? Pale and barely breathing, Ice clenched her hand slightly, feeling how cold she was on the outside, yet feeling the inferno raging in her mind. Was it raging though? It certainly felt weaker than before and she realized that it was beginning to burn out, running out of stamina to keep up. I really am going to die here...

Alamar had flown up in search among the ruins for any signs of Ice after the fires had died down. He and Airi had been searching desperately for hours among the rubble for either Ice or Caleb but they had yet to find them. Did that mean they perished in the fire? It wasn't likely as the fires went out before the entire building could collapse. He flew down and landed atop a broken floor, looking about himself. Something interesting caught his eye and he went over to inspect what it was. The pygmy dragon let out a cry of surprise, finding that the edge of what seemed to be fragile wood was nothing other than Ice's precious violin! How had it gotten out and become damaged?! It was beyond any possible repair and his guts told him that something was terribly wrong. Did Ice try to run back and save it? If she did, then her body would be nearby and he struggled desperately to find any bodies that might belong to her. Suddenly a gut punching feeling hit him and he stopped and whined. Alamar immediately curled up and shut his eyes, trying to figure out what was it that made him so uncomfortable and unable to focus. There was a depletion of energy suddenly in the air and it felt like his own energy was being taken too. Ice was still alive somewhere and not too far. Flapping his wings desperately, he motioned for Airi to follow him and flew down the halls, avoid the debris and piles of ruin, tracing the thin line of energy all the way to the infirmary.

As soon as he flew in, Alamar shot over and landed gently on the bed. He peered over at Ice's gradually cooling body, frowning at how little her chest was rising. She couldn't be healed by his fires but he could keep her warm for now. Flying up to Caleb's head, he touched his forehead and transmitted a thought to him. I know this is out of my place to ask, but can you please help me find someone who can bend life energy and help Sarah control the fire element that's raging inside her? I can keep her steady for a while, but not that much longer. Tell Airi this too, it may make the search easier. The pygmy dragon landed on the bed once more and with a small huff began blowing a small stream of fire over her right arm, trying to keep her body as warm as possible.

[[ooc: Y'know Ice won't come to like Caleb any more than a friend... He can try to be all heroic all he wants but his persistence in his end won't make her like him any more than she prefers. Which, right now, she doesn't like very much. o-o]]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra~
The Wandering Saint

I'm Terra, I'm a wanderer, I help people in need, well, I used to, now I'm a student.
Nothing is truely set in stone, unless I want it to be.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra didn't quite understand how the whole thing worked, but saw that Aerin's bond was very strong. At Aerin chocking up she said, "Is something wrong? Is this about the conversation, or maybe some PTSD?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: @L_A and B-wT: It's because she is in love with Terra :3
Also, short XP maybe I should go to sleep....))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Gym
Who Im With:
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin figure the girl was probably pretty confused with her explanation but even Aerin and Pan had a hard time figuring out how the whole thing worked most of what they knew where just speculations "No nothings wrong just something was brought to mind that i would rather not think about right now." Looking around the hall she said, "e should be getting near the Nurses office soon."

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Where Im At: School; Gym
Who Im With:Aerin

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"Hey, want to know how to see all your team kills? Press. Ctrl+FU."
"If the pen is mightier that the sword, then why do actions speak louder than words?"

User Image

Hikaru said "Well Miyu if you say so. Only if you rest with me." Fuuenken said "Dude...weak." He blinked and said "Adventurous you say? Well, How about we go behind-" Hikaru hit him. "No you are not. Your disgusting." Fuuenken said "Well not as nasty as you! I know you dream about your dead Ex wife." Hikaru said "Of course, I knew her, she died, Also she owes me debt." "How much? 10? 15 dollars?" Hikaru said "15,000." Fuuenken said "What is with today? Big fires, big explosions big debts. Whats with everything being so big?!" Hikaru said "Hehe "Big" Bow Chicka Bow Wow." Fuuenken said "O'k I lead myself into that one."The fires of hell will be waiting... Hikaru yawned. "Alright let's go home." He started walking picking up his weapons.
Out Of Condoms:

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Family is all I need in this cold world...

Caleb/Airi
User Image

Caleb had fallen asleep, but had woken up when he could feel the heat emitting for Ice's body. His hand was on fire, releasing it quickly he stood up and ran out into the hall looking for someone or something that might be able to cool her body down. Not finding anyone he simply got a rag and cooled it with water placing it on her forehead. Being unable to sense life energy, Caleb hadn't a clue how to cool her down, with Ice's temperature slowly raising he could only hope someone would come to help, but Caleb couldn't give up.

With the fire out and everyone safe, Airi decided to go and find Ice and give Alamar back to her, he had been hyper the entire time hoping for she'd be okay. As she continued down the the hall Alamar jumped out her arms and flew off. "Alamar! Wait!" she yelled after him. Chasing after Alamar she led him to their room and the dragon stopped at a violin, and almost in the same instance flew off again and led them to the infirmary, inside she saw her brother Caleb, tearing up a little she called out "Ah! Caleb your okay, I'm so glad" hugging onto him. Caleb pulled her off saying "This isn't the time Airi, Ice is.... being cut off the dragon began to speak to Caleb taking the instructions he repeated them to Airi.

Airi quickly took hold of the situation "I know how to manipulate life energy." she said. Wasting no time she ran to Ice's side placing her hands above Ice's body she began to work her hands in a star formation shifting the dominating fire energy that was abundant in the girls' body, Airi body began to heat up great amount of life energy Ice possessed. Finishing the process out she spread her arms along Ice's body evening the life energy out in Ice. "That should have her fixed Alamar." Airi was completely exhausted, falling unconscious, Caleb caught his sister in his arms laying her in the bed across from Ice. Caleb walked back across the room to check on Ice, and it seemed that her body had cooled. It looks like she's okay now. he thought to himself. Caleb ran out of the room grabbing what was left of Ice's things and bringing them back to the infirmary We never even took the time to ever find her room, these past couple days have been hell. he thought to himself smirking a little.

Bao-wow Tang
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Being hurled into the air almost immediately, the young dragon let out a loud scream as a flaming tornado burst from the ground. Landing on his back, the serpent began to take the form of a humanoid. Glaring at it as it picked him up, his eyes widened as it began to laugh. As the laugh grew more hysterical by the minute, he was tossed to the side. "You are pathetic! I don't see why the master has such faith in you," The fire creature said calmly as it continued to assault Kiaku.

Hitting the ground, Kiaku glared at the creature. He didn't know what it was, but it seemed to mock him a lot. "I don't care what you are, just leave me alone!" He shouted as his aura rose quickly. Standing firm, his partners backed away from him and began to retreat to the mountains. Cocking a brow, the flaming creature began to snicker. "How interesting," It mumbled before shooting him the bird and fading away. Glaring at where the creature stood, his aura quickly began to die down. "What was that guy?" He asked as he noticed that almost all the energy in the area as gone.

Approaching Kiaku, Chao put his hand on the boy's shoulder. Pulling Yuki out of his robe, he handed the cat over to him. "Busy night? Well, you still have a lot to do Birthday boy," The old man said as he began to walk towards the main building.

Slowly looking at Yuki, Kiaku laughed a little. "He is right. I need to get you back to Akiye," He said with an innocent smile across his face. Removing his left glove, he stared at the kitsune on his hand and began to follow it. With everything that had just happened, he had completely forgotten that his birthday was today. "I'm now fifteen, eh? Well, I still feel the same," He said as he cradled Yuki as he walked forward. Glancing around the damaged school as he looked for Akiye, he noticed that a lot of the school was destroyed in a single night.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: My keyboard is messing up pretty big. ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra~
The Wandering Saint

I'm Terra, I'm a wanderer, I help people in need, well, I used to, now I'm a student.
User Image

Terra decided not ask. If she didn't want to think about it, then it would be rude to bring it up. She was about to say something else, but then she saw they had reached the infirmary. She wheeled the chair containing Aerin in and brought her over to a bed. She helped Aerin out of the chair and onto the bed. Looking around, she saw there was another person in the room. He seemed to be watching over two girls. Decided to be friendly, she said, "Hello, did your friends get injured during the fire as well?"

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Family is all I need in this cold world...

Caleb/Airi
User Image

Caleb was only really worried for his sister, but continued to check on both girls. Feeling hungry he went outside the infirmary and noticed a busted vending machine "Score free snacks!" he said with glee, taking as much as he could handle he walked back to he room, it take him long to finish the snacks. Sitting back down in the chair he could hear a something wheeling towards him, assuming the worst he had his sword at the ready, when the two girls enter, with a relieving a sigh he released his sword, although Caleb wasn't in the talking mood it felt it right only to be friendly back "No...they were hurt in a different manner...What's the issue with the girl with you?" he said pointing to the girl in the other bed.

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra~
The Wandering Saint

User Image

Terra wasn't quite sure what "a different manner" meant, but she would answer the question directed at her first. "I'm unsure of how it happened, I got there after she was hurt, but she suffered some cuts and burns, and maybe a fractured leg. And what do you mean by 'a different manner'? How were they harmed?" Terra looked back to Aerin and Pan. They seemed to be all right at the moment, that was good. She then turned back to the guy she was talking with.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
xXLove_AffectionXx
Bao-wow Tang

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

As they entered the Nurse's office Aerin notice that there where some other people their, a boy and two girls. Terra brought the chair to a stop near one of the unoccupied beds and helped Aerin into the bed; before striking up a conversation with the boy there. Aerin stretched out on the bed, trying to find a comfortable position that didn't cause to much pain due to her injuries. As one of the nurses came over Aerin laid Pan on the bed next to her for nurse to look at first. After Pan's burns where treated, the nurse gave Aerin's wounds a through look over. Starting with the gashes on her leg, she removed the sling and cleaned each of the gashes that Zeatum has made with his claws at the end of their fight. Her other leg, the fractured one, Aerin was told to keep off the leg for a day or two until the bone healed. After she finished looking over Aerin's other minor wounds, just to make sure they where healing right. The burns on her arm where almost gone so the nurse didn't spend much time looking over those before moving on to the injuries cause by Zeatum's thread. The cut on her neck where Zeatum had rapped the threads around where no longer bleeding but the red lines where still visible crisscrossing across her neck after the dried blood was cleaned away. Finally much to Aerin's discomfort the nurse had the half demon unfold her wings from their tattoo form to look over them, Aerin did as she was told and hissed as the nurse moved her wings around checking the joint to make sure no permanent damage had been done when Zeatum had tried to use his threads to cut off her wings. When the nurse was finally satisfied she let Aerin fold her black feathered wings back into their tattoo form. As Aerin laid back against the pillow on her bed the nurse shoved a cup full of a discussing looking liquid, "Drink this, you lost a lot of blood this will help." the nurse said Aerin gave her a look the said 'do i have to' the nurse just pointed at the cup "All of it"the nurse ordered before moving off to tend to another student that was injured during the fire. Aerin just stared at the oddly colored contents in the cup for a moment wondering what exactly was in it to get it to change such a weird color, "On second thought I'd rather not no whats in this." she muttered before dumping the contents down her throat in one go gagging as it went down, "Arg, It tastes like moldy gym socks." she said looking for something to rid her of the awful taste.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With: Aerin

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. He was so much warmer than her.. She looked up with a slight smile at his question and nodded. "But would you want a soaked Aiva in your bed?" She asked sarcastically and looked down at her wet jeans, top and even wet socks. Her cloths were wet, cold and heavy. She kept a straight face when she wanted to frown and looked back to Dirge. She felt a little shy of asking if he had cloths that she could borrow. It wasn't like her to be shy but this was kinda new.. Her eyes then traveled around the room and looked at the different things that he had. Lots of things and lots of stories. Her room looked so empty compared to his now.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge looked at Aiva and kissed her agian. "Of course," He replied sweetly. "No matter what, being with you, thats all I want, plus, I'll warm you, up, and get you all dry." He held her closer and kissed her agian.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Aiva smiled at his kiss and waited for his lips to return back to hers. She laughed under her breath when she heard him. "Hardly." She was more likely to warm herself up when her body tempature turned back to normal. Speaking of which, her core was starting to heat up now but her limbs, toes and fingers were still cold. Not to mention her cold nose but it was natural for the tip of her nose to be cold. She kissed him back and cuddled up to him. This is a good Christmas. "I don't think this could count as a christmas tradition.." She muttered with a smile against his lips.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge gave a small chuckle, "Well, where we are now, just us being together....that could be tradition I would like to have, wouldnt you say?" He said, kissing her agian, both arms now wrapped around her holding her in a soft embrace, purely just loving her.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Aiva was about to awnser when he kissed her again. Being together next Christmas sounded nice but she knew better that things could change in a heart beat... She felt happily pleasant at the moment though. "I would love to have that tradition." She finally got to say softly and kissed his cheek. She really did want that.. "What else would you like for a tradition?" She asked and smiled while resting her head on a pillow. Her hair was still slightly wet but the rest of her cloths weren't drying. "Would it be to forward to ask for some dry cloths?" She asked quietly and her cheeks blushed slightly.

{{ lol so cheesy }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items