A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka looked up at Emmett and Aquais, as they asked about the aura and why they are going there instead of leaving this area all together. He gave them a grin, then chuckled a bit. "Well... I don't want to let EMHS go down like this..." He tells them simply, "...Believe me, I wouldn't go this way, if I knew what was going to happen once we get there.... Even if we move to another place, This Aura would follow us... So Aqua you are right..." Yoka explained, as he picked himself up from the ground.

Yoka then pulls out the note from his pocket and opened it up. "Here...Read this note..." Yoka gives it to everyone who was willing to read it. "It's the note that I think Clear Left behind for us to read..."

Quote:
Hello!

This is a note from the future. If you want to know the truth, follow my spirit to the forest. The Ruins of Londona lies inside. Only here will reveal the truth of EMHS' Future.

Stay Gold.

"...I didn't want Akira to take the note away from me..." He explained, "So right now..showing you guys this now is the best possible time, because no one is after us right now...and no one will be confused on what's going on now..and what the objective is.." Yoka smiled at them before looking at the path towards the Ruins. There is only one plan ahead of them, and only one way to go to learn the truth.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru looked over Yoka's shoulder at the note Clear left. "Follow his spirit huh? Dude, your like twice as interesting as me. Like, always." He clapped his hands together and said "Well what are we waiting for?"
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aquais was very pleased that her guess had been right and she was now hopping around and cheering. Emmett ignored her and looked over to Hikaru, who had just arrived on some fancy mechanical wings. Then Espilon appeared as well and Hikaru seemed nervous as to his ability to pop up whenever he wanted. Is he thinking about if Espilon was there when he and Miyu made their child? Well, it probably was a pathetic scene that you wouldn't want someone who looks up to you to see.... Emmett then turned his attention to Yoka as he explained about some stuff and showed a note from Clear. "We're following his spirit? So... where is it?" Emmett looked around for a spirit, but did not see one. He decided not to complain and followed Yoka. Kirby woke up from his nap and followed as well, grabbing Aquais, who was still cheering for herself and hadn't been paying attention at all.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus had almost tripped the same way Terra did, yet fortunately he recovered. Leaning against the tree open palmed he replied. "I certainly hope so." Was all he said, looking forward, then noticing something shifting in the shadows. "Look out!" He shouted, as a crescent ark of darkness ran past them and into the group. As it reached the middle of them, whether or not it actually hit anything, a shape formed, and form it two tentacles lashed out, one taking a swing at Hikaru, another at Sapientia.

Unfortunately, Sapientia was hit dead on, before she could even draw her blade the pointed tentacle stabbed into Sapientias left shoulder as it seemed to be draining her of something. She shouted out and drew her blade and made a swing for it. It drew back just in time, which was a rare occurrence with her speed, yet she felt near drained of energy, and tumbled over, grabbing her wounded shoulder.

From the shadow still lingering emerged a demon, which was immediately recognized by Dirge and Impermissus, who rushed to Sapientias side. Dirge drew his blade and stared down the creature as did Memoria. "Ok, this guy isnt tough at all, just dont let him touch you!" He warned, this was one of the few of Mortems lackies, one of his daemon who serve under him. All together, there are only four or five, this one is the first of them normally sent in.

Cory watched from above and drew his daggers wondering whether or not he could get the jump on it, but a glance from the daemon to him made him hide deeper in the shadows, this thing had the hunters eye, and his stealth would be worthless agianst it.

User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."

User Image
Hikaru looked dead at Emmett and Aquais. "I can almost feel you two thinking s**t about me." He looked at Epsilon and said "Don't worry, I was with Fuuenken when he and Miya saw your sister." Fuuenken stopped in shock. "Oh crap." Hikaru looked at Fuuenken. "You...you saw Hitomi, and you didn't tell me?" "I would have told you. But I didn't want to bother you." "Whatever." Hikaru ducked under a tentacle attack. "I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka stood up a bit, getting ready to move ahead towards the Ruins. But then, Suddenly he was stopped by a weird Tentacle attack. He ducked and rolled out the way, staring at the dark figure. He didn't know what it was, till it appeared in the moonlight. It was a ugly piece of what the Fu*k. Yoka closed his nose, and moved back a bit. "..What the HECK is that?" He screamed, "...I seen way too much Hentai to know where this might go...and I'm not going to be here if that happens..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

At Hikaru' comment about them thinking s**t about him, Emmett gave a small, wry smile and Aquais looked confused, since she wasn't thinking anything. Before she could ask what was going on, a weird tentacle zombie showed up and attacked, causing Hikaru and Yoka to mention hentai. "The best way to fix this is to remove the tentacles, right?" Emmett sent several barrier chakrams, each one targeting a tentacle. Aquais was already in her sword form in Emmett's hand, though she was not looking forward to cutting that gross thing. Kirby had woken up from his nap, and moved over to the group in case they needed some help or something.

Terra was also shocked by when the ugly tentacle zombie appeared, since it was ugly and had tentacles and looked like a zombie. She was wondering if it was the Omnium guy that Impermissus had mentioned, but when Dirge, someone who had seen Omnium for himself, said that the UTZ(ugly tentacle zombie) wasn't very tough, Terra concluded that this was just a miniboss at most. She saw that Emmett was trying to cut off the thing's tentacles, so she helped by making two stone hands rise from the ground and grab the thing's feet, so it wouldn't move.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
((OOC: You guys and trying to turn my monster into a pr0n star :L and @Chrome lol my old name was sasori59 biggrin I so honored)

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru looked at Yoka. "Quick! We need to give it a female! If only Eve were here!" "What if he's gay?" "Not possible." Hikaru fired a couple pistol rounds. "What if it's like a Hydra? It just grows them back, it's better to NOT cut them so they don't grow back." Fuuenken said "That...actually makes sense. Hikaru are you o'k?"
Out Of Condoms: ((Question: If the group had to sacrifice a girl to a hentai monster who would we give? I vote we put Yoka in a blonde wig and see what happens.))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Turning his head, Kiaku's eyes widened as Hikaru went flying off of Hane. Before he could even react, the crazy fool began to fly once again, using some of his technology. It never ceased to surprise him that he could do so, but by that logic, his armor should have been able to do the same. Thinking about it for a moment, he watched as Hikaru flew off, saying he was heading back towards everyone else. Didn't that mean he should have followed?

His eyes following the boy, he didn't even begin to notice what was going on around him. As Hane followed after, his tail began to move up and down, fanning the air as he sped up, chasing after Hikaru. Slowly looking at Skye, he felt a tad awkward. He had hardly known this girl for less than a few minutes and he was already giving her a ride on his partner's back. "Seems it is time to link back up?" He said with a tone that made it seem more like a question than anything.

As Hikaru landed, Hane flew up above and let out a loud shriek. Slowly looking down, he watched as a strange being assaulted the group. His eyes slitting, he patted Hane and wagged his finger. "Follow the group and keep her safe partner, okay?" He ordered as he stood up and unwrapped his tail from Skye's waist. Running off of Hane's tail, he quickly jumped off and began to descend towards the ground. His eyes locking onto his target, he grinned.

Curling up into a ball, he began to somersault in the air as he descended down. "Limit Break! Burst!!" He shouted as a rainbow aura erupted from his body, launching him down. Making a rainbow trail as he was sent flying at the unknown enemy, he hit something hard. Bouncing off of his target, he uncurled and seemingly floated in the air as he looked back. Success! Landing on the side of a tree, he jumped off of it and landed on a separate branch. Wagging his finger, he began to snicker.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:This looks...familiar...
Gotta support!: The class is back together!!!
Song of the Soul: All hail the King, baby!
Not empty for once:Yo big guy, you should stop messing with my friends or I will mess you up REAL good!
What do ya say big guy?:
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye looked at the sky, still covered in clouds. This reminds me of those days in Romania, when I was being experiemented on, anyway. Chills went up and down her spine because of the memories. She looked to the side and saw that Hikaru was gone. She glanced back down so she wouldn't get freaked out. When she heard Kiaku if they should link back up with the group, she nodded once. After a while, she felt her waist being let go of and it brought some relief. She turned around and saw Kiaku run on the creature's tail and then step off to descend toward the ground. Is he out of his stinkin' mind? She loosened her grip, but only a little bit. She was still hanging onto it pretty tight, since she didn't feel like falling off and going splat like a pie hitting a person's face. That wouldn't be pleasant at all.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group?
What I'm doing: Gripping onto a giant bird
Thoughts: Kiaku must be nuts...
OOC: @Fourth: I never knew that. That's cool! Also, you're welcome. ^^

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image

In a Unknown Location

Perrin was sitting on the ground as his eyes glared at his female partner Yuki as she glared back at him with some anger in her eyes. Yuki glared at him for another moment before raising her small empty cup of ice cream. "I want more..." she said with a small whine like she was a little girl. His ear twitched before talking, "You just had your third cup." He said pointing to the small mounted of ice cream cups on the floor next to her. "This doesn't change the fact that I want more!" She replied as she laid down onto her back and started to roll from side to side like a child crying, wanting the toy doll that she always wanted.

Perrin watched her as she rolled around on the floor then sighed, "Fine. Here take mine. It's the last one." he said as he held it out to her. "Yay!" She smiled while snatching it from his hands. No more then ten seconds later Yuki tossed the cup a side then held her hand out to Perrin with a blank stare. "More." "I JUST SAID THAT WAS THE LAST ONE." he lightly hissed as his tail flicked left and right. Yuki's eyes slowly turned towards Meala as she glared at the small ice cream cup in her hands. Perrin watched as her eyes moved off of him towards Meala who was behind her, he looked back at Meala's ice cream cup the back at Yuki as she seemed ready to pounce for it. "OH NO" he said as he quickly jumped in to midair Yuki and started to wrestle her to the ground as she tried to reach for the cup. "I WANT IT!" "IT'S MEALA'S" "GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME!" "NO!" "BUT I'M HUNGRY" The two screamed as they rolled around the room. After a few moments of fighting and then some talk, the two stopped and both sat on the ground. Perrin looked over towards Meala, "I'm sorry that you and Runa are in this mess..." he said to her before looking at the small supply that he was able to gather in the short period of time, not even enough for the five of them to last.

User Image

Shifting Time

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Zessen
Runa's partner and weapon

Meala just stood there and watched the two as she finished her ice cream. By the time they were done she was done. When Perrin spoke to her, apologizing she shook her head. "Don't apologize. It's fine. I would rather be here with you." she gave him a weak smile.

Runa walked back into the area trying not to laugh. She and Zessen heard the entire argument, they even saw some of it but didn't want to interrupt as they made their own plan to annoy the hell out of Perrin.

Meala looked at Runa and smiled "You two have been gone a while." she looked at Zessen as he walked around the corner "What took so long?"

Zessen smirked a little "Well you know Runa is so hot I just couldn't resist putting the moves on her and making out. She's great." he winked a Meala to let her know he was kidding but made sure Perrin didn't know.

Runa was trying very hard not to laugh that she was turning red, making it look like she was blushing. None of it was true but it was funny as hell to her.

Meala blinked before she glanced at Perrin. She was worried that he wouldn't like the joke they were playing, she knew he was on edge as it was.

Original Noob

Tomix Gal-Minor Character "I've learned to harness new souls. Animals should be fun to play with."User Image

Tomix chuckled and looked at the decaying school. "Now that's a change of plans." He had a captured Starlite with him waiting for her to wake up. I don't want to do this. Seiker boy was supposed to help me. What a fool I am, trusting a child. He climbed a tree and looked to see the group in the distance. It looks like they haven't noticed she's gone, in fact, a lot of them are gone, who's running this place? Oh, right, my bad. He landed next to Starlite and poked her forehead. "Wake up."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Rana
Kaelyn's guardian

Kaelyn looked out of the shadows where Rana held her. Why they were still there she didn't know. They should be helping the rest with the tentacle thing. With a sigh she looked down, she was stronger but obviously not strong enough at least in the eyes of her protector. "Rana I can't take it." she ran out of the shadows, running closer to the group. Yes running, she had legs for the time being. As she got closer her eyes shifted color and started to call on a lightning storm to strike at the creature.

Rana ran out behind her, moving very fast. Stepping in front of her guardian her from any tentacles that would come toward her princess, sword ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff