Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru was surprised at sorrow's reaction. "Well don't get mad at me because you hated your past! You should be happy! Now you have a way to get justice apon the bas*ards who ruined your past! Fine...go be a b***h like that." Something changed in Hikaru, his good nature was replaced by an evil darkness There is no hope
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Watching Hikaru head off to the library, Eve close on his heals. Aerin stood in the hallway for a moment, alone save for Pan. Looking around the quiet hall and then down at the items in her arms. "Guess i'll go put these in my room." Making her way threw the school to the Dorms she unlocked her door and went in. Placing the books on a shelf set on the wall above the side of her bed. Taking the sketch she propped it on her nightstand to sit next to the other things on the stand; a lamp, clock, and the silver fold-out picture frame. Grabbing one of the books she went out of her room locking the door behind her, Pan walking beside her. Finding an empty room that looked like an abandoned classroom with all the desks pushed to one side leaving the rest of the room open. Sitting down on the floor, she opened the book on her lap. Aerin had picked out the book more than to just read to pass the time, it was a book on elves or more specific terms on the abilities of the elves. Aerin's elemental ability came specifically from her elvish blood but due to her mother's premature death she never learned to control the ability properly. For her to use her ability with any type of power behind it she always relied on the sword her father had given her, which merely served as an amplifier; without it the most she could hope to do is make her opponent slip on the floor on a thin sheet of ice. Flipping through the book she found a good place to start and began to read.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]
User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Keeping his eyes locked onto Fal, Kiaku continued to gather energy from all around him. As small particles of energy began to go directly into his mouth, the floor around him slowly began to tear apart. Rising up with the energy, the small parts of the ground rose higher as he raised his head up to the ceiling. Lowering it, the sphere in the of his throat began to fire out of his mouth in the form of a beam. Hitting the barrier, sparks began to fly around the barrier, dancing along it as he stopped. Closing his mouth, the process continued as he walked towards Fal, his eyes glowing red.

User Image

"The roar has yet to come out..."

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"You should be worried.." Yoka tells her, "I'm not a easy person to beat..." Yoka changed his stance. He was in a regular karate Stance, but now he changed it to the Tiger stance. He stomped on the ground and created dust all around him, till he wasn't in sight.

Diva laughed, "Well of course...your body has to catch up to all of the years that have past for it..." She explained, wiping her mouth from the leftover blood. "It's going to take sometime...but for you...i doubt it would take long.." With that, Diva turned around and sat on the ground. "Now what do you plan on doing with yourself..?"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Sorry for my late reply...I've been in a bad mood all day..]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

Shiny sparks clashed against the black spikes. Fal peeked her head out a little. She liked the way the sparks sort of smacked against the black. It made odd looking colors. It stopped, to her dismay, but Kiaku continued to draw closer to her. she thought you moving the barrier away from her front side but at the same time she was unsure of the boy's power just yet.

""

___________________________________________________________________ ♥

User Image::
User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

His eyes flashing green, Kiaku's eyes widened. Turning towards where Akiye had walked off to, he continued gathering energy. Keeping his back turned away from Fal, he stared blankly in that direction. "Do not ignore the foe at hand. She may not be your conscious' concern, but she still can hurt us," The voice echoed into his head. Putting his hands on his head, he forced himself to turn his head towards Fal. A low growl echoing from the back of his throat, he gripped his fist. "Wait and find an opening in her defenses," The voice told him. Nodding in response, he stood firm, his aura growing stronger and more chaotic as it began to melt the floor around him.

User Image

"The roar has yet to come out..."
User ImageUser Image As jarnell walked around the school he was hearing alot of commotion coming from the roof top and sighed a bit usually he staid out of these things since it never had anything to do with him but this time he decided to see what it was seeing hikaru and sorrow arguing and just sat there by the door till they noticed him Kiko couldn't help but smile and laugh at his words before shaking her head 'no' "why should i be worried about a tough opponent? , you defiantly can't fight the weak to get stronger" she said watching him changing his stance to tiger and she changed her stance as well " don't think you can hide from me..." she said closing her eyes " if you worry about a opponents strengths and capabilities... then you've already lost the fight" she said smiling as he slowly shifted herself once more in a dance pose
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan had exited the school building. He wallked calmly towards the edge of the forest. He was visible from the rooftops. He breathed heavily, raising his hands, as his cold aura expanded outwards. The trees before him began to shift and bend inwards towards the school. From their leaves, fluid began to flow into the very air. It quickly formed a large river of fluid that all flowed towards him.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Looking up from her book, Aerin concentrated on a bare patch of floor in front of her. a pool of water began to form and grow. streams of water began to rise twisting around each other before solidifying in to a pillar of ice about two feet tall. Glancing back at the book rereading a section before gong back to the working on the pillar. Drawing more water from her surroundings the pillar slowly began to grow in height and diameter as layer upon layer of ice began to form until it was double in diameter and almost touching the ceiling. Satisfied that the pillar was a good size she let it shatter in a dusting of snow, beginning again she once again tried to form a pillar of ice; working on making the first pillar taller and bigger then it is first formed without having to add more layers if ice later. The walls of the classroom slowly began to frost over as Aerin formed pillars of ice and then shattered them before beginning again.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Or maybe you have.." Yoka spoke right in front of her. He raised his palm and strikes a pressure point on her left arm. It should have made the arm useless. "I don't worried about Strength...I worry about skill.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: New Layout and Introducing Scarlet. ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
User Image she laughed a bit feeling the wind of his arms and and hands as he began to try and hit her pressure points on her body she dodged his attack with ease making it look as though she was dancing with him for a while before rolling over onto her hands " are you trying to say i have no skill as a fighter?" she asked before flipping away " then let me prove myself to you that i am more then just strength... " she said inhaling and slowly exhaling as she went into a taekwondo cat stance

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow turned away from him, closing her eyes, as she looked at him."You don't get it...I already got revenge a long..long time ago.." She slowly said as she stepped over to the edge of the roof. "You don't get it... you don't understand what it's like, you and thousands of others have normal lives, you even have that chick." Sorrow said to him."I have no future or past, all I can do is try to run from it, but you.." She turned to face him, growling."YOU had to bring this stupid FOLDER!" She screamed out at him. Sorrow turned her head, trying to calm down. If she still shared a body with 666 Hikaru would probably be dead. Sorrow sighed."I'm sorry...for yelling at you.. it's just... I hate what I am. And now there's another me running around out there ... I just have too much on my mind.." Sorrow said slowly before walking over to the door, and noticed a cat guy there. She stopped walking and tilted her head at Jarnell."Uh....who are you?"

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image jarnell took another sip of the tea before bowing a bit in front of her " sorry to ease drop... My name is Jarnell... Nickolas..." he said softly as he stared at her with calm look. "um... i just wanted to know if i could...talk with you for a moment... Ms. Sorrow..." he said quietly and looked over at Hikaru and bowed his head a bit " That wouldn't be... too much to ask would it?..." he asked her before taking another sip of his tea

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow's ears went down a bit.Did he hear her yelling? "I guess.." Sorrow said.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image " please right this way..." he said holding his hand out towards the door way letting her step through first before stepping back into the hallway and walking down the hallway " i noticed your bird isn't with you.. is he alright?" he asked looking over at her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff