Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User Image " your welcome..." he said quietly and nodded his head seeing that she was pleased with the work he felt the air getting colder and could tell it was coming from Logan, "well... i should get going..." he told Aerin and gave her a soft smile and nodded once more he turned towards the other two and slightly bowed " have a nice day" he said softly and turned towards Logan and slightly bowed " good luck.." he said quietly before walking off heading towards the cafeteria to get something to drink before putting his paintings away

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru saw Logan and stayed Silent. He noticed Jarnell give Aerin and painting and leaned his head over and saw Nice. He turned his gaze to Logan and reminded him of Sorrow, he choked up a little and turned his gaze to Aerin. He noticed the changing air and got cold. Eve looked at everyone and said "Well everyone I am Eve, your queen." Hikaru looked at Eve. "Let me remind you, this isn't Alteria, you are not in power of anything." "I could take over thia pla-" "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Hikaru sighed and held his head with one hand with the other on his waist. "You will not believe the crazy day I've had. First this crazy fool drops from the sky, I nearly get killed, and it turns out Im married to this b***h." Eve shouted "Ha! I knew it! You admit it!" Hikaru sighed and said "Oh lord..."
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Looking at Eve, Aerin's eye twitched slightly at the girl's statement. "Ah so she's one of those Self-Proclamed-Ruler-Of-All-I-See kind of girls," Pan said, Aerin could tell he was finding the girl quite amusing without looking down at him sitting on her bare-foot leaning against her leg. "Sounds like you are having a very..." she said to Hikaru pausing to think of the right word, "...interesting...day."

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]
User Image he decided to take his paintings to his room first then go and grab something to drink later he didn't want his art wort to be ruined he unlocked the door to his room and stepped in hanging the paintings up on his wall before leaving back out and locking his door back before he let back down the hall and headed into the cafe ordering some tea bit sweeter then it needed to be but he liked it none the less and stepped back out the cafe taking a slip of the tea holding the handle with two fingers and his other hand in his pocket he turned down the hallway and decided to explore the school some more while he took his break
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan looked to Jarrell, tilting his head lightly as he bowed and told him good luck. Not that he needed it. Logan then met Hikaru's gaze with his own cold, calm one. He listened to the conversation between the two. The girl with him was rather arrogant. Logan took a moment, before speaking. "Madam. You best hold your tongue, such arrogance could get you killed." His words to Eve sounded almost like a threat. He then spoke to Hikaru. "As it was said to myself...good luck...particularly if I become your opponent in the tournament."

Original Noob

User ImageUser Image Hikaru sighed "Im sorry for Eve's stupid personality. She really was the Queen of Alteria. And of course she became a coward and hid while I was out killing off Humans to protect Alteria, which has fallen, literally, it was a floating Island." Eve said "It was to ensure a ruler for the surviving Nasods." Hikaru shouted "What other Nasods?! Its just me! There are two Nasods left! Take a guess who they are! Geez. I cant believe how much of a b***h you are." He sighed and said "Gook luck to you too Logan." Eve crossed her arms. "Why did I marry a child? Hikaru said "This is going to be loud. Cover your ears." He turned around and
said "Eve, don't make me try to kill myself again. It was pretty tempting the first time. and Sorrow isn't here to stop me." Eve sat down and looked down "Im sorry." Hikaru held his head. "Nasod's don't have divorces on Alteria. So when "Together Forever" is said. they mean Forever."

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

Fal looked back up at the child chained to the ceiling. The change was becoming more prominent. Waves of chaotic energy poured into the area, reverberating off of everything it touched. Smiling, she made the dark liquid around him retreat back to her feet. It swirled around her viciously, wanting to return back to the boy. Well, it looked like she had done her specified task. Kiaku seemed to be angry enough. Fal let out a small sigh and made her way to sit. The dark sludge immediately shot up from the ground and gathered underneath her bottom.

"Ohh~ Someone's finally awake I see.."

User Image::

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Taking Hikaru's advice and covering her sensitive ears as best she could with her arms full. Taking few steps back she watched as the two argued. If they argued like this all the time she was going to have to start caring ear plugs to save her poor ears.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]
User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Gathering the energy around him faster, the chains around Kiaku began to slowly melt. Growling, he send a shockwave out of his body and through the melting chains. Sending the melted chains in every direction, he began to fall down. Landing on his feet, he glared at Fal and her slimy friend. Slamming his tail on the ground, he cracked his neck and kept his eyes locked onto her. "You may be young, but you easily could inflict some damage to her," The voice seemingly whispered into his ears as he slowly opened his jaws. As a loud whirling sound began to resonate from his mouth, a bright light began to shine from within his mouth.

User Image

"It doesn't matter!"

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow was on the roof, somehow managing to get up there.Her crow was by her. Sorrow sighed."Darkness, do you think Being an experiment is good? I mean, sure I can help people but 666 does the complete opposite.." Sorrow said to her crow, who simply blinked. Sorrow sighed."I need to get to 666..."

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Original Noob

User ImageUser Image Hikaru said "Alright I'll be at the library." He walked off and saw Eve following him again. Jesus christ if I had just said no 2 years ago... he walked into the Library and looked at some old books and dropped one. "Huh?" He saw and pulled out a folder with the title "SORROW" on it. "Holy crap. Eve. Stay. Here." He ran off and looked for Sorrow holy crap holy crap this could change sorrow's life forever He dashed across the school and went inside climbing up the stairs to the roof.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow heard footsteps and turned her head, surprised by seeing Hikaru."Hikaru?" She said in surprise, her ears raising a bit as to why he was there.

Original Noob

User ImageUser Image Hikaru skidded across the roof and ran into sorrow...literally. He sat up. "What the hell is wrong with these shoes? Dosent Matter. Sorrow. I found something Very important." He opened the file and saw the papers. "Holy mother of god...Sorrow, your going to want to see this." He handed the files to her and waited for her reaction.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow tilted her head in confusion but took the file and opened it. Her eyes widened as she froze. This file...it was the one from the lab, the one about her being an experiment.... didn't those files get destroyed years ago? Sorrow stared at the file before closing her eyes and a low growl came from her."...What the hell are you...doing...with this.." She slowly said, looking at Hikaru with anger in her eyes."Why the HELL do you have this!?" She yelled. Sorrow hated her past, and now he had to bring it? Who the hell was this guy, anyway?

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

"Hmm, hmm.."

The chains restricting Kiaku shot out over the area. he fell down from above like a ninja, landing on his feet gracefully. Well, as graceful as he could be. She noticed him glaring at her with intensity and batted her eyelashes innocently. Fal mockingly glanced around the room pretending as if Kiaku were looking at anyone other than her. Her eyes fell back onto the boy, still holding an expression of innocence. From the way that he moved and his mouth becoming ablaze Fal knew that he was charging up an attack. Yet, she made no action to move or even dodge it. Instead, the sludge she was sitting on swirled around again. Some of it hardened into spike-like objects moving in front of Fal like a makeshift barrier.

User Image::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces