GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin reach into the pocket of her gore stained jeans and pulled out a blue ice crystal that seamed to glow, 'I was hoping not to have to use this during the fight but looks like I have got no choice.' The crystal was a way for her to store extra power from her elemental ability so that if she found her self running low in a fight she could use the power stored in the crystal to give her a small boost of her elemental power, crushing the crystal against her chest she shards seemed to adsorb into her body. "I can make another wall of ice but i won't be able to hold it up for very long, will that be enough for you to put your plan into action?"

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image " no worries miss I'll take care of it..." he said speaking to arein as he gripped his brush. He started drawing up a defensive barrier around them repelling the wolves off for a while. " this won't hold them off for long" he said seeing the wolves already surrounding them. "sorry i meant to introduce myself earlier I'm Jarnell" he said slightly looking over at the two. "it's.. nice to meet you..."

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin nodded "This might by us some more time." raising her hand it began to glow blue as did the outer edge of the wall as spikes of ice began to form around the outside of the wall impaling any of the wolves that got close to the wall. The glow slowly faded from her black clawed hand, before she dropped it back to her side. Turning to Jarnell she said "Hello Jarnell I am Aerin, Aerin Slane." Her tail flicked tiredly, this fight was becoming quite tiring. Her right wing was held out away from her body to keep it from resting on the claw wound she had received earlier, that though it had stopped bleeding it had not completely healed yet.

[[ Ooc:One of my all time favorite battle songs from my favorite game (my 2nd favorite being DMC) seemed to fitting for the climactic time in the fight]]

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Sighing calmly Akiye and her partner Yuki found themselves at the front gate of the school, Akiye stood there staring at the building beyond with Yuki nudging her from behind to continue to it. “Well I guess this is it… The beginning of my real journey begins here.” Akiye stood there for a moment not knowing whether to continue into the school or not, but the memories of her family pushed her to continue on to her path of vengeance. “I can’t let them down… Let’s go Yuki!” Her cat meowed happily before suddenly jumping up into the air, in a puff of smoke Yuki the cat morphed into a weird looking umbrella which Akiye grasped firmly in her hand. Without looking back she strolled into the school and began looking for her room, she was directed in the right direction but it was up to her to figure out the layout of the school. "We are going to be here for a while Yuki so we might as well look around before heading to our room. What do you say Yuki?" Yuki meowed in her umbrella state and Akiye lauphed kindly, then turning on her heel Akiye went out to explore the exterior of the school.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....xxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image♥_♥_♥Xhex Jushiru_♥_♥_♥

"Hey Hey You You, I don't Like your GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY! NO WAY!...."

Xhex saw Sorrow disappear and decided to go find her room. Xhex sighed and redid the Magic to hide her ears. She pulled her hood up and looked at Sorrow. "I'm not really into being into Groups.. Never been in one..." She sighed, forced Fraja into her cub form and let her follow her. She walked out of the room and slowly looked down the Hallway. She saw Fraja suddenly yip and run down the hall and turn the corner. She closed her eyes and stuffed her hands in her pockets. "Fraja..." She said and turned the corner and saw Fraja yipping loudly at a girls umbrella. Xhex's eyebrow twitched and she sweatdropped "F-fraja..." She said. She had thought that Fraja had gone crazy and to make it worse, Fraja was practically crawling up the Neko's leg to get to the Umbrella. She closed her eyes and did a echoing whistle causing Fraja to stop yipping and have Fraja appear beside her. Xhex sighed and looked at the girl. "Sorry about that... She is dumb in her cub form..." She smiled a tiny but hidden smile at the Neko.
Good Girls Go Bad
B*tches get Stitches
Chocolate Disco

[[OutOfCabbages: Omg, I love your Sig, Sakura! X3 ]]
"....Think you need a new ONE!"

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Akiye had been uterly suprised by the wolf cub, but not as surprised as Yuki who due to fear and shock was beginning to loose control of her form. Akiye held up Yuki as high as she could trying to keep the wolf cub from getting her cat, and breathed a sigh of relief when its master stopped its persuits. Akiye looked at the girl then to the wolf cub with indifference for a moment before smiling. "Actually your wolf attacked a natural enemy... It must have been Yuki's sent that gave her away." No sooner than she said this than Akiye tossed Yuki up, giving her cat a moment in mid air to change back to her cat form in another puff of smoke. Akiye couldn't help but laugh when her black cat landed right between her ears. She looked back at the girl and introduced herself with her formal tital that she had used since she had been orphaned. "My name is Akiye Taki, the last Kitsune of my family...," then she pointed up to the feline upon her head and said ",...and this is Yuki, my eternal partner."

User ImageUser Image

[[OOC: Thx! I thought it was hilarious ^ ^ ]]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka saw that Aerin and Jarnell was already making a Defensive wall, one of ice, and another of...Ink? "Good good!" Yoka smiled at the both of them, "Now we just need a offensive on the outside...Can anyone point out anything sharp out the defensive walls?" Yoka asked loudly. He was also preparing a small tornado under him for the plan to take effect. Hopefully it will work if everyone cooperates. "Oh and My name is Yoka! Nice to meet you Jarnell but right now...we are in a bad spot to be talking introductions ya know?" He chuckled a bit before returning to his prep.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Win on the Xenosaga Song! I was Thinking This Battle theme for the battle. Something epic and simple XD ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xhex saw Yuki and smiled. She raised her eyebrows. "Kitsune? and the Last one to be exact... At least we have one thing in common." She made lowered her hood and revealed her elf ears. "Im Xhex Jushiru," She looked at Fraja. "This is Fraja. That isn't Fraja's real form..." She snapped her fingers and Fraja turned into her real form Fraja's real form and sat down on the ground. She yawned and kept her eye on Yuki. Xhex noticed this and sighed and then looked back at Akiye. "My race has only a few Full-Blood left, Im one of them. Im a Full-Blood elf's left..." She looked down and then looked at Fraja. "Fraja is the only Spirit wolf left..." She looked at Akiye and nodded. "At least we have something in common." She pulled a piece of paper from her bag and looked at Akiye. "Do you know where the rooms are?" She laughed nervously.
Good Girls Go Bad
B*tches get Stitches
Chocolate Disco

[[OutOfCabbages: ]]
User Image "understood..." he responded focusing on the barrier once more he added another set to the barrier thickening it he could make spikes shoot from the barrier as well but that would require alot more energy that he wasn't able to produce at the moment the wolfmen were savagely attacking the barrier doing their best to break in managing to only slightly crack it but barely.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin saw the cracks forming in the wall as the wolf-men attacked it raising her hand it glowed blue again as the cracks filled with ice, and more ice spikes came up from the ground around the wall trying to push the wolves back.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

She smiled at Xhex after her introduction, she had to say she was happy to meet someone a bit like herself but she lauphed and said calmly back. "Actually I just got here, I was just looking around since I'm going to be here for as long as I can... But I haven't gotten around to locating my room quite yet." Yuki suddenly jumped down from her spot and strolled right up to Fraja and began sniffing at the spirit wolf's nose without fear, Akiye felt a bit nervous but remembered what the cat was. "Yuki is... well no one but my grandmother really knew what she is, all I can say is that she is very old." Akiye then turned her gaze back to Xhex and said. "So my fellow last... should we look for our room together or will you want to be left to look for it on your own?"

User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Turning to Yoka, Aerin said "Anything more you need, there is a limit on how much more ice i can generate. So, if you have a plan better make it fast."

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis' head perked once more as she heard quiet mewing. She felt the bundle of fur hit the side of her head, her trusty silver fox latching onto the side of her head. "Rayne! Not the time for attacking Alexis' face!" The runt fox was really small, smaller than Alexis' head. His paws were strategically placed so his soft belly touched her ear. Her disapproval of his activities didn't seem to thwart him as he began to scamper in an orbit around her head. She yelped and fell down as he blocked her vision, her arms flailing wildly as the fox darted around her head and neck. "Rayne! I am fighting right now!" she exclaimed, getting a mouthful of fox paw. Suddenly, a sharp growl emerged from above them and Rayne stopped moving, standing on the ground above her head. Alexis yelped in pain as the wolf stepped on her exposed midriff, it's claws digging in, forcing a royal blue liquid from the wounds that had the same consistency as blood.
Alexis grabbed the creature's leg in vain, trying to lift the several hundred pounds of angry fur off her. "You're in trouble." she murmured, frost expanding around her, making her eyelashes trimmed with white. In a flash, an enormous growl emitted as Rayne transformed into a giant white fox, almost 7 feet tall and six along. Easily, her fox grabbed the considerably small male werewolf by the neck, broke it, and threw him aside like a rag doll. He moved, then, like a nervous horse, his footsteps light as he moved around her body, constantly eying the wound on her stomach. "Don't worry, Rayne. I'm fine. My stomach just hurts a bit." She moved her right hand and stroked the muzzle of the large fox. "Good job, by the way."

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xhex looked at Akiye and smiled a tiny smile. "Help for both of us would be nice..." She looked out the window. "I don't know if any other students will be able to help us at the moment but I guess we can start walking around." She pulled out her cell phone and tried calling her step-mother. Voicemail. She cursed and hung up. "Typical..." Fraja looked at Xhex and pawed her leg. Xhex looked down and smiled. Fraja tilted her head as if asking a question. Xhex smiled then looked at Akiye and smiled a fake smile. "Let's go." and starts to walk in a random direction.
Good Girls Go Bad
B*tches get Stitches
Chocolate Disco

[[OutOfCandies: The 3 URL's are Xhex's fave songs.... Idk why I said that... *shrugs* ]]

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Akiye nodded and waved Yuki back to her, the starnge cat strolled carelessly back to her Kitsune master. Morphing into a black cat looking bracelet, Yuki quickly wrapped herself around Akiye’s wrist without hesitation leaving Akiye to admire her new accessory. But she became distracted by the strange item Xhex had pulled out, and became even more confused when she held it up to her ear. She wondered what it was exactly but hide her curiosity by staring out the window, she wondered what else in the world she had never encountered while living in her old home. “After you Xhex…” she said with a indifferent tone.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces