~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Already, before the Girl walked out, Divamore was hanging on the wall, staring at her. Who was she? What was her name? What do she want? Those was the thoughts coming into Diva's head instantly as she glared at this woman who stand before her. Divamore decided to get a little closer. "What do you want..?" The girl spoke to her.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Cue even more Kombat Music!

Katsuro noticed the tidal slash that Lamia unleashed and slashed Hachiman upward and cut through her liquid slash. And immediately after, he dashed in. Lamia quickly noticed that Yoka was the first to evade her slash and saw him come in with a wind aura punch. She was about to slither around his arm and give him a "Lamia hello". But it was too late for that. Katsuro had summoned one of his other weapons, his chain weapon Saku and Hokai. Katsuro had whipped the main chain around her neck and held her back to help Yoka aim his Wind Punch. Katsuro called upon what strength he had to hold her back as she quickly tried to wriggle out. Then to prevent her from escaping, he doubled up the chain around her neck so it made a full noose around her neck to constrict her. "Go for it, Yoka!" Yoka's punch impacted against Lamia's face and the wind power behind it made the blow concussive. Before Katsuro went flying with her, he unleashed the chain from around her neck and put the dual chain weapon behind his back. Lamia flew back behind the shrubbery. But that wasn't the end of it.

"How's that for showing too much mercy?! Huh?!" Katsuro shouted at the shrubs. The voice sounded once again. "Still seems plausible~" Lamia responded ominously and all Katsuro and Yoka see from the shrubs is a flurry of poison tipped arrows fly out. Katsuro immediately took action and spun around Saku, the blade edge on his chain weapon. The spin was fast enough to where it could block and slice most of the arrows that came at him, but one single arrow was able to sneak past and stuck his shoulder. "Gah!" Katsuro exclaimed and rolled over immediately to dodge any more arrows that would happen to come his way. Then the flurry stopped. It seemed that was the end and her job was done, so she fled for the time being. "She was always the sadistic b***h...wasn't she?"

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin could feel the unease flowing over their bond from Pan. She stroked his head trying to calm him. "What do you want?" Aerin's tail began to twitch nervously what was going on to get Pan this panicked

-to pull another hand into the light.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka felt the Punch land. "Yes!" he shouted, after he pushed himself back from the enemy. He shook his hand from the recoil it got, as he watched the snake girl do another move. "s**t....Hard skin..." He mumbled.
All of a sudden, arrows was in the air. They stunk of poison and The only thing that was keeping Yoka from getting his was Katsuro. But one has hit him, "Katsuro! Are you alright!" He shouted, but then the flurry of arrows was gone.
As Yoka got back up from the ground, Katsuro was the next thing he had to think about. That wound was going to be trouble.

--
"Obviously a way around to my Dorm.." Diva's voice sounded like a cocky a**, as she walked past the girl. She obviously didn't want any trouble, considering that her stupid pet was freaking out over her. How funny. She always get that first impression. And she liked it. "Now if you excuse me.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Walking around the courtyard, Kiaku slammed his tail onto the ground as he walked. It was slowly becoming dark out and he never liked the night. Glancing up at the skies, he searched for the moon. To no surprise, he couldn't see it. When he left, he was told to keep track of lunar cycles. His grandfather told him to stay in doors on the night of a full moon. Monsters became far more activate during that time.

Walking inside, he looked around the halls for a moment and sighed. Closing the door behind him, he smiled and yawned once more. He was safe from the "creatures of the night", but he was still tired. Hearing his stomach growl as well, he fell down and rubbed his stomach. "And now I am hungry," He said to himself as he jumped up and began to walk towards where he remembered the cafeteria being.

User Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin watched as the strange woman walked off to find her dorm. Waiting till she was good and gone before she said anything "Pan, what was that about?" Pan after calming himself down shook his head. "It was nothing, Rin." Aerin stared at Pan she knew him as well as she knew herself and knew something was wrong, very wrong. "Don't you lye to me Pantalaimon!" Pan sighed "It's nothing just a feeling the woman gave off, i don't no how to explain it, Rin." Aerin nodded dropping the subject, before heading off into the school.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

[ooc: Last post for tonight ^^; night all, i'll be on tomorrow~]

Katsuro heard Yoka's call to him. "Yeah I'm fine...I'm familiar with this poison I think....Its called Unmei (Doom) poison..." He said and immediately analyzed what exactly happened and looked for any immediate side effects of the poison. The arrow impact point was swollen red. The arrow didn't go all the way through but it was definitely in deep. But he had to pull it out quickly before the poison spread any further. He bit down on the hilt of Hachiman so he could do something for the pain and quickly pulled out the arrow. It was bleeding fast, but luckily he has a few miscellaneous magical healing items at his disposal. His sacred rams head medallion he got from his home city of Chosen was a catalyst for hidden power, but it also was used for first aid. It glows a scarlet red each time energy is released. Katsuro held the medallion over his puncture wound and the radiation from the medallion cauterized the wound so it was no longer bleeding. But the poison was something that he had to sweat out. He figured this out with his last run in with Lamia. He quickly got up and started running around in a circle as fast as he could until he built up a sweat.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan stood silently on the roof of the building. His eyes were closed, and his breathes were shallow. He seemed almost in a meditative state. He could feel it, the flow of all things.There was the flow of water everywhere, in the air, rivers, pipes, and in the body. There was the flow of energy, which moved through everything constantly through one means or another.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[I'm done for the night...my brain hurts. Expect a small time skip tomorrow so it would be morning. (So if you are doing anything tonight...better finish it before tomorrow morning)
And maybe a Event tomorrow..depends on what happens and who is on :3]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin wandered the school for a while longer before deciding to go for a little flight. Flying always helped her when she needed a detraction and not feeling up to heading back to the confines of her dorm room. Going to the nearest window she threw it open and jumped onto the ledge before leaping out wings spreading caring her high into the night sky. After doing a few turns around the school she saw Logan standing on the roof not wanting to bother him she winged to another part of the roof and settled on it. Looking out at the moon bathed landscape, Aerin watched the going ons of the night creatures. After a little bit she began to shiver in the cold night air, cursing that she decided to have a night flight in a tank top and sweats; wrapping her wings around her shoulders she made a sort of cloak out of then to keep her warm rather than fly back down. After about an hour of watching the night sky Aerin finally glided down off the roof to the window of her dorm which she left unlock for this very purpose. Climbing in through the window she closed the window behind her before climbing into her nest of blanket. Curling her wings and tail around herself she felt Pan curl up under her chin. "Goodnight, Pan" she whispered with a soft purring sounding deep in her throat. "Goodnight, Rin" he answered placing his cool nose on her cheek like a kiss goodnight.

[[ Night all I'll be on in the morning ]]

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
The purple haired pixie flopped down at one of the cafeteria tables, the entire room, a large room completely barren, save for multiple long tables perfectly aligned in neat rows. She removed a second tray from beneath hers as Rayne hopped up, sitting before it with his tail wagging eagerly. She unwrapped a regular ham sandwich and then unwrapped a mound of assorted meats: turkey, ham, chicken, roast beef, and the like. She plopped it on his tray and the silver fox dove in, gobbling up pieces happily. Alexis smiled at the pup and turned to her own sandwich, taking a small bite. "You know, despite the wound, I think I like this place already." she murmured, looking down at Rayne, who was clearly too engrossed to even pay her mind.
User Image

Walking into the cafeteria, Kiaku scanned the surroundings with his eyes. They seemed barren and almost void of people. Blinking, his eyes locked onto a rather weird looking human and a silver fox that was with them. Rushing over to them, he stood behind them and watched. "So, this place mostly has meat," He said as he stared at the pile of meat. Hearing his stomach growl, his eyes narrowed. He was craving either fish or apples, but judging by all the meat gathered for the fox, there wasn't much fish. That would have meant an apple needed to suffice.

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis pivoted slightly, her violet eyes carefully examining the new comer who had rushed up behind her. She didn't seem troubled as much as she was confused. Rayne, however, moved in front of his food dish and lowered his body threateningly, a deep, but quiet, growl emerging from his throat. Finally, Alexis swallowed her bite of sandwich and shrugged. "The kitchen is open." she commented simply, motioning to a square of light coming from the far wall. "I just grabbed some cold cuts and sandwich fixings for his dinner." She turned slightly to Rayne and frowned. "Stop being so rude all the time, Rayne." she hissed, the fox backing down ever so slightly.
User Image

Nodding, Kiaku jumped over the table and dashed into the kitchen. Sniffing the air, he began to wander around it. Looking at the silverware, he tilted his head to the side. They looked like tools for eating food, but something seemed weird about them. Turning his head, he stared at a bushel of apples. Taking one, he took a bit into it and grabbed another. Walking out of the kitchen, he walked over to where the human was.

Holding the other apple to them, he smiled happily at them. "Thank you," He said as his tail began to wag. It was rather nice of them to tell him where he could get food. It did seem a tad weird though. "Come on, take it," He said as he grinned. It was the least he could do for them. Looking at the fox, he laughed nervously. He should have grabbed something for their little friend as well.

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis silently listened in on the boy's activities in the kitchen, watching as the boy emerged with an apple in his gob and one in his hand. She watched as he approached, all too aware of Rayne's mannerisms as the threat to his food returned. He began to slow down his eating as he stiffened, seemingly prepared to pounce. She watched as the young boy offered her an apple. Hesitantly, she accepted, slowly taking the apple from him. "Oh...Umm, thanks." she murmured, kind of at a loss. She paused for a moment, looking at the shiny surface of the apple. "Aren't you a little young to be here, hun?" she asked. The kid didn't look much older than 10 at best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff