Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Jas_Lee363
OOC: O.o There's a lot of people now at Fallen academy, at first there was only a couple, thenBAM! there's about 15

lol ikr. I'm going to make and OCC Thread tomorrow

Chatty Loiterer

mewuzumaki
Jas_Lee363
OOC: O.o There's a lot of people now at Fallen academy, at first there was only a couple, thenBAM! there's about 15

Hmm? Oh is it because they make conversations like this instead of role-playing on this thread?

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                  Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ Cʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀs Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ

Arthur rubbed the back of his head out of curiosity. It was so strange being in a school where there were other people of all different races. It's not like it mattered to him, just a strange occurrence to see so many different people in one place. No matter, he was happy and that's what matters. Sliding his hands in his tan cargo pants, Arthur made his way across the halls, exploring the school and wondering what would happen tomorrow. He heard rumors about some trip, but no one knew where they were headed. It was exciting. He just hoped it was somewhere with lots of food, because he'd be starving if there wasn't any. Speaking of food, he was starving right now.

He crossed the hall when he spotted someone along the hallway. She was bleeding, he saw the stains along the wall before it fell down like a rainbow. There were students who had been hovering around her, but none of them knew what to do save for calling the nurse. He had to do something, she needed help. Rushing over to her side, he had to politely shoulder through some others, he crouched right next to the woman, his hands over her shoulders and pulling her body close to his. "Hey, are you alright?" He'd said it faster than he could think. Of course she wasn't alright, she was coughing up blood. "Don't worry, I'm gonna heal you. Just concentrate on the warmth." With that, he closed his eyes and summoned up his power until there was a dull golden light that surrounded the bottom of his hands and seeped into her body. He was going to heal her from the inside, because it didn't seem like they were any outside injuries.

"There there, you'll be alright." He whispered, opening his eyes and smiling warmly at her. She was kind of cute, with doe-like eyes and red hair. She just needed to clean up the blood staining her lips and clothes and, well, hands, and she'll be all set for the cuteness. After he was done, he helped her to her feet while a nurse rushed over, as if to take her from his hands. "She's alright," he smiled at the nurse. "I think the worst of it is over. But I think she'll need to lie down." He was going to follow the nurse if the woman happened to go with her.

Out Of Condoms: I needed something to kill the time.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Jas_Lee363
mewuzumaki
Jas_Lee363

Hmm? Oh is it because they make conversations like this instead of role-playing on this thread?

Yeah something like that plus I was suppose to make one anyway

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image
Cain struggled to set her eyes on her savior, she looked away, "It's my fault... W-W-Why did I let him just die like that..."
Tears fell upon her cheek again. It wasn't something physical, it was something emotional and spiritual. It was her curse, the curse she received when she traded her health for an ability to talk to Kaleb from the dead to a demon.She only threw up blood if she thought about the day Kaleb died, but it was dangerous and frequent too.
She slowly tried to sit up, but failed miserably, she was too weak, she was embarrassed to show one of her weaknesses to someone who was probably a student, she was ashamed of herself.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara didnt wait for the girl to answer. She just bite her own wrist and blood formed. She then put it over the girls wound and watched it heal. "There all better. Now if your looking for the dorms, go through the front office and make a right, then you will be on the dorm hallway and just look for your dorm number. Also we are suppose to go to the amusement park tomorrow." She said with a smile. "Well we have to finish spreading the word. Bye." She then took Shadow by the hand and started walking.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

((OCC: Sorry got tired of being post blocked on my own forum lol))
Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow saw what Kiara did and watched, his eyes wide. When Kiara then grabbed him by the hand and started walking, Shadow took a few quick steps to catch up and walked beside her. "Wow, that was interesting and impressive." He said with a smile, then remembered his own self-inflicted injury and wrapped his bleeding arm in darkness, then wrapped Kiara's wound with his darkness. "Since my darkness and my scales are somewhat one, I can use the darkness for a quick heal and it won't leave any scars." He then said as he walked with Kiara, blushing lightly. He knew that she was still holding his hand, but made no move to take it back.

Company: Kiara.
Mood: Concerned.
OOC: Happy.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

εїз She smiled softly at his comment. "Thank you." She said as her fangs retreated. She sighed though. 'The smell of blood got me hungry again.' She stopped and pulled out some blood tablets. She took one dry. "Its not the same as real blood unfortunately. But I guess it will have to do for now." She said with another sigh as her eyes glow and then turn back to normal. She saw his healing abilities and smiled. "Your powers are pretty impressive too."

Broken, pale wings εїз

for someone else εїз

style by Impure Desires

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow smiled, blushing lightly, then watched as Kiara took a blood pill. "Thanks, but you haven't really seen them yet. The healing? It's all in the scales. See, dragon scales have certain properties that occur during certain situations. My powers are fire control, darkness control and telekinesis." He said. "However, in dragon form, telekinesis is swapped for flying." He then added with a small shrug. He conjured a small flame in one hand and held it as the darkness mixed with it, turning the flame black.

Company: Kiara.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: Gotta go to bed. Later.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

εїз Kiara smiled and listen to his explanation. She then saw the black flame. "Like I said before, you have awesome powers. All I can do is both light and dark magic and have control over fire and ice." She made an ice ball appear in her hand. "Its like I can some what control water because ice is water, but I cant at the same time." She then melted it and a flame appear in her hand and she blew it out.

Broken, pale wings εїз

for someone else εїз

style by Impure Desires

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                  Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ Cʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀs Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ

Arthur had no idea what she was going on about, but she was obviously in distress and it appeared that his healing hadn't worked as he had thought it did, she had just calmed down, sort of. With a sigh, he slid her hands around his neck and hoisted her up bridal style. She was a sobbing girl in the middle of the hallway with other people just staring at her like a train wreck, it was just hell on the nerves to be shown that type of weakness like that. Or she was an attention whore, but a girl like this? He glanced at her as they walked to the nurses office, the embarrassed shame written all over her face told him otherwise. She wasn't out for attention, she just needed help.

"Set her on the bed." The nurse said firmly once they entered the office, she off to go get some medical supplies and him setting her down on of the cool looking beds. He took a seat beside her, his hand reaching out to grasp her forearm. "Hey, even if it is your fault, tearing yourself up with guilt isn't the answer." He had no idea of her situation, or even if he could convince not to hurt herself, but he tried anyway. He didn't want to see someone hurting because they couldn't let go of their guilt.

Out Of Condoms:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Friend

ϟ~* Yami *~ϟ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yami looked ahead to see the destination he was aiming for. Fallen Academy. He walked forwards. He could see that there had been fights. "Interesting." He scanned the area. He looked up to the roof. "Target Aquired." He ran into the school, going up the stairs. On his way up he tripped. "Dam*ed staircase" He slammed his fist into the steps, creating a giant hole. He got back up, dusted himself off, and continued up the steps.

Once he got to the roof, he saw someone else sitting beside Amaya. He retreated back down the stairs. He knew better than to get someone else involved. He went into the dorm that was assigned to him, and sat on the bed. He lifted his watch to his face, and out popped a video messaging device. "Did you find her?" "Yes, but there was another life form near her. I aborted the mission, for now. I'll obtain her when she is alone." "Well make it soon." "Yes sir." Yami closed his watch and walked out of his dorm, and down the hallway.

Versatile Fatcat

xx-Chel_See-xx

Out Of Condoms: Oh dear god, it's the nurse. She's evil!

Beloved Friend

Kyoto NoLastName
xx-Chel_See-xx

Out Of Condoms: Oh dear god, it's the nurse. She's evil!

((Aaaaand I'm confused XD))

Hilarious Member

"Fuckers don't even deserve to exist, why the hell should they have ROYALTY?!" He hissed angrily at nobody in particular. Snarling, he raised his hand and shoved his door open rather forcefully, causing it to bang loudly off of the wall behind it. "Whatever, thanks for showing me to my dorm..." He muttered coldly, turning and striding into the room. With a slam, he closed the door, then sank down to the carpet, screaming obscenities and curses into the ground.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces