My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Camille let's out a mischievous grin. She then dies down to a smirk. Her second personality which came with this form was starting to kick in. She challenged him now, teasing. "Oh? Get serious, huh? Bring it on, Teach! This form isn't here for nothing!"'...It will definitely be harder than before.. Let's see how I can do now...'

Noticing Brandon's laugh, Camille can't help but let out a laugh herself. As she listens, she nods. She was ready to fight him whether he went full out or not because she was going to give her true best and not hold back. She stands in a firm stance, ready to fight. Her katana continues to have a bright hue as she grips it firmly in her hands. Her eyes grow furiously blue, almost looking as if the glow would seep out.

"No probs, Mr. Graves. Let's see how this goes. C'mon now!! Let's do this!"

((Out Of Cake: Sorry I meant to post this after your latest reply not post it before... e___e; ))

Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

A loud clash of blades was heard as Myuki approached Ryu's location on the roof of the school. The battle didn't' last long and it was clear that only one will stand and the other must fall. Ryu was lying against the fence near the edge of the school roof as his foe was still calm and composed as the victor. Ryu looked exhausted as he breathed heavily, with one eye barely open to glare at the mysterious cloaked figure who had bested him in a fight. Ryu's swords lay nearby, shattered as Ryu tried to stand using the rather broken fence that he landed on earlier to stand up again. "It's... not over yet," Ryu gasped as he failed to stand and slumped back down against the fence. His body was tired beyond belief and a trickle of red liquid streamed down Ryu's mouth as he collapsed again. The cloaked figure merely smiled as it turned it's back on Ryu, knowing the fight was over. "Pitful, dragon-born," the cloak figure responded in a booming voice, "I expected more. Those wounds of yours are more than enough to finish you now. You were a fool to think things could change." The cloaked figure began to approach the far side of the roof of the school, preparing to take his exit.

Ryu glinted in pain as his shirt began to darken with red spots all over his body due to the bleeding. Ryu's breath began to slow down as each breath was more tiring than the last. "Hah...ha...," Ryu began as his breathing began to interfere with his speech, "If that's what you think, then you're the fool..." Ryu finally got up with sheer strength of his will as his body screamed in pain. "A warrior ain't dead till you kill him," Ryu said with a small bloody smile as he held onto the fence tightly, "You'd best kill me now, otherwise i'll hunt you like a dog." The cloaked figure remained solemn in it's demeanor before suddenly lashing out what appeared to be a black whip. The force of the blow, blew Ryu back against the fence making him nearly lose consciousness as he lay beaten again. "Fool," the dark figure whispered.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki hid from view, having seen everything.
Her body shook in anger, and the fire..she couldn't control it.
A wild fireball materialized in front of her, and she threw it wildly
at the cloaked figure that had hurt Ryu.
This was no time to hide, and so she went to his side, looking at his wounds.
"R-ryu, hang in there okay...?"
Fighting panic with all she had, Myuki ripped at her clothes, wrapping them around his
wounds quickly, her hair falling over her eyes.
"You're okay..stay with me.."
she murmured.
She had forgotten all about the potential danger.
"I'm going to take you to the nurse..."
Standing up, she began to try and pick him up, ever so gently.

"Don't you try to stop us.."
Myuki glared defiantly at the figure, without any fear.
"I will burn you up until there is nothing left.."
Her normally soft voice turned into a growl, and the fire in her eyes signified that she meant every word.
She didn't know who this was, or what they wanted, but it didn't matter. All that mattered
was that they hurt someone, someone that she had begun to see as a friend.

Ryu Shido

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So do you guys want more people to join once more?

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon grins as he puts both hands on his glowing sword. He slowly pulls his arms back, showing a special trick of his own: the sword dividing into 2. With a flick of his wrists, the light breaks off of his new swords. "Now...here comes some more fun" he said as after creating new blades, the metal titan charges to her at a higher speed, ready to put her into a more tougher test. His silver glowing blades were ready to collide with her blue sword with more force than he did with the single katana. When it came to weapon making, almost nobody can rival someone that has a strong bond to metal like him, and from crafting these new blades like nothing show well.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

The cloaked figure didn't flinch as the fireball seemed to burn out before it even reached it. "Feh so you're a friend of his are you?" the figure boomed as it watched Myuki run over to Ryu's side. Ryu was barely conscious as he felt Myuki mourn over him. He could feel her warmth as Ryu was wrapped up in her clothing. "Myuki...," Ryu said weakly, "Don't fight him... Run..." Ryu felt his body being carried and Ryu couldn't stop her so he didn't try. However just before she picked him up, Ryu quickly snatched the hilts of his two shattered swords and tucked them away in his arms. The cloaked figure simply laughed as Myuki glared at it. The darkened figure was neither proven to be male nor female so it was simply referred to as an object. "There's no point," the figure boomed again with a surprisingly deep voice, "Those wounds of his will kill him regardless." The cloaked figure chuckled again seeing as he found it quite funny to be burned alive. "Little girl, if the dragon-born couldn't burn me what makes you think you can?" the figure replied before turning away and creating a small black ball in the air. The ball began to enlarge itself, so much that it became a portal, of which the figure stepped inside. "Farewell little girl," the figure said before leaving, "That one's life force might as well be zero at this point. Let it be known this is the start of Armageddon." With the the dark figure disappeared along with the black portal. Ryu's eyes began to close as he was glad Myuki wouldn't have to fight his oppressor. With his adrenaline wearing off, Ryu's weakened body began to recess as he closed his eyes slipping into the darkness.

User Image

mewuzumaki
Up to you honestly =p However do a purge of everyone who doesn't post first

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki grunted as she felt his body go limp.
"Ryu..stay with me."
sge begged, wrapping his arm over her shoulders, and slowly taking him to the nurse.
The office was empty, but it didn't matter.
Gently laying him down on a table, she began to treat his wounds, having learned to do so
at an early age.
Silent tears coursed down onto her cheeks, but she paid them no mind,
as she quickly stitched his wounds, disinfecting them, and wrapping them up carefully.
Myuki did this quickly, to prevent any more blood loss.
Luckily for her, her blood type was O, therefore she stuck an iv into herself,
and one into Ryu, giving him her own blood.
All that she could do now was wait..
and so she did.
Her eyelids were heavy, but she refused to give in to sleep, watching over his limp body with tender care.

ryu shido
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu lay in Myuki's arms pretty much lifeless as she carried him towards the infirmary. His silence was deafening as it seemed all hope was lost for the young man. As Myuki began treating Ryu's wounds by a standard medical procedure, it was odd that underneath his shirt nothing seemed wrong. No lacerations, no hemorrhaging, simply red liquid on his shirt. Therefore, there was no stitching to be done, despite what seemed like a situation for it. This was not the only abnormal thing about the situation, when Myuki was about to give Ryu blood through a needle, the needle simply snapped as it tried to puncture Ryu's skin. This was a peculiar outcome, seeing as most would assume Ryu was human after all that happened. Just then the school nurse walked in, slightly gasping at the sight of all the blood Ryu seemed to be letting out. The nurse was fair-faced and simply took a deep breath before ushering Myuki outside the infirmary. "I understand completely," the nurse began, "Wait here, i will inform you of my diagnosis."

With that, the nurse began to work on Ryu as she tirelessly tried to find out where all the red liquid was going from. Only minutes passed, but it felt like hours as the infirmary remained quiet. Suddenly, the nurse burst open the door, showing her white uniform was now stained with more red liquid. She looked a bit annoyed, which was an odd expression for such a situation. "Is this some sort of trick?" The nurse said to Myuki rather angerily, "Go inside and pick up your friend. He's fine, he'll explain everything he says." The nurse stormed off, muttering something about cleaning herself and how much that boy in the infirmary room gave her trouble.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea
Surprise he was never hurt to begin with =p

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Camille claps. One clap at a time slowly while smirking. Brandon's cool trick with the sword was, well... Cool. It was impressive since it seemed to divide into two even better swords. "Cool. My turn now?"'..I wonder what Ryu's up to...'

Camille pushes the thought away to the side and reveals a trick of her own. She didn't even know she could do this, but it seemed her second instinct seemed to show her how to. If that made any sense. Her eyes shut abruptly, and the light from the katana stays yet starts to spread towards her hands, arms, and flies at her feet. She instantly feels a boost of strength and agility in her body, adrenaline coursing throughout her. Camille opens back her eyes now and nods at Brandon. As he charges towards her, she does the same. She runs towards him, looking like a flying blue fireball.

"Let's do this!!!"

((Out Of Cake: Sorry for the extreme lateness!))

Bankai Alucard

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki was shocked.
How could Ryu possibly not be hurt.
Knocking on the door, she peered in cautiously.
The shock of the witnessed events had really rattled her,
and for the moment, her own problems were forgotten.
"Ryu...?"
Her soft voice called out to him, as she walked into the room.
Pulling up a chair, she sat down by his bed, feeling a bit awkward.
She herself still had some blood on her, more proof that something had happened.
"A-are you alright..?"

Ryu Shido
Dun dun duuuun

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon grins as soon the impact of the 2 forces would become intense. The forces clash together while he was using his might to easily push her back. Brandon easily was showing the easy part of 10% of his strength as he uses the force to send her to the wall. "I think we are done for the day....I rather not expend your strength so much today.....you don't want to damage yourself" he said, knowing the experience afterwards. He managed to unlock from 10% of his true potential to 50% in a day, which led to a week of heavy muscle over usage. He did not want to hurt her so much on the first day since it might be rough to recover.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

As the two strong fighters meet as they charge, Camille is already being pushed back. It makes her frown to see she is this weak, but she tries hard anyway. As soon as she flies toward the wall, she can not help but let out an 'oomph' sound. She then leans again the wall, disappointed that the fight is already over but also glad because she didn't know how it was going to turn out."Aww.. Okay.."'..So.. What next? ...'

Camille pushes off the wall, standing now, and her adrenaline was slowly starting to fade as her excitement and fighting spirit was dying down too. She smiles and holds out her hand towards the teacher.

"That was a good training session. Thank you, sir. "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon reaches to shake her hand. "Pleasure to have that spar with you..... I think now if you can handle it, I want you to show me exactly what you can do in your forms of combat." He said as he walked to a storage closet, pulling out some targets that looked like humans as well as punching bags and normal targets. He figured now would a way he can at least see her normal combat tricks.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Upon entering the infirmary room, Myuki was greeted by a rather stupidly looking smile by Ryu whom waved casually at her. "Hey, Myuki," Ryu said rather calmly despite appearing to be nearly beaten to death. He was sitting on the bed, looking over his clothes that have been stained horribly by the previous situation. "Aww man, my clothes are ruined," Ryu said aloud as he tried to pick off the red stained liquid with little success. Ryu smiled again as he saw that Myuki was still surpirsed and a little worried by the fact Ryu seemed not to care about his injuries prior. "Heh, i'm fine. That was all acting earlier...," Ryu said finally, "You probably have alot of questions such as how the heck any of that happened and how i never actually had any wounds despite my clothes turning red." Ryu waited a few moments as he tried to figure out how to explain all of this, rubbing the back of his head in thought. "Okay, well first off the red liquid was just ketchup i was saving earlier from lunch," Ryu said rather jokingly, "What? I was still hungry after lunch." Ryu placed his clothes on the bed, showing how the tinge of red wasn't quite right for blood.

Ryu could tell that, that explanation wasn't going to get him very far, so Ryu decided to tell Myuki the whole truth. "Myuki... i haven't been completely honest with you or anyone else really," Ryu began, "Truth is... I'm not human, at least not entirely anymore. I'm Dragon-born, and not just A Dragon-born, "THE Dragon-born." Like the one in the old wivies tales, mothers used to tell their kids about." Ryu played around with his two now sword less hilts which were shattered during the battle. "Basically, i don't know how i became to be. Was i born? Do i have family? My master who raised me simply told me i was simply there after a large Red dragon attacked a village long ago," Ryu explained, "When the dragon disappeared mysteriously, i was found as a child. And thus my powers are explained. I can transform any part of my body to that of that same red dragon. You've probably noticed already that sometimes that dragon soul that's fused with my own shows up. My increased appetite, my sneezes that bring up gale storms, the fact that even wounds cannot hurt me since my skin transforms to dragon scales just before impact." Ryu demonstrated this by taking a shard of his broken sword and attempted to cut his wrist. However, just before the blade contacted his skin, the area of his skin morphed into fiery red scales, repelling the strike. "There's more to the story, if you want to listen," Ryu said plainly seeing as part of him didn't want to tell Myuki everything for he had fears of what was to come next.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea
Surprise he was never hurt to begin with =p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers