Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"I'm sorry. I will warn you next time. I will show you to your dorm and then stop by the teachers lounge." She said. "Are you ready?"
User Image
                                                              R o d e r i c k ▢▢▢▢ K h a n
                                                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He could see through her facade, but at the moment he didn't care. Thinking back, he could always teleport out of here, just disappear like a phantom. Or he could kill her. Looking her over, her small form so easily breakable, disgust and nerves prickling along her skin as she tried to shy away from him, yet she remained strong, just because she thought she could protect her student. He would've laughed, had he not been just so annoyed. Licking his lips, Roderick pushed himself off the counter to the door.

"No thank you. As you said, there are a lot of students who take that class, so I need to think of a agenda for them to do on their first day. I'm a very busy man, after all." He held the knob, not quite turning it but didn't move, his form blocking the door. He stared at it, waiting, curiously wondering if she would try to prevent him to leave. Karen was off doing something else, he couldn't sense her presence anywhere nearby, so that left him to actually going back to his classroom and coming up with a topic. But he wondered if she thought differently. He looked over his shoulder, a maniacal smile spread across his face, eyes glistening with sadistic glee while they stared dead center for the woman's soul.

"It was apparently nice to meet you, Cain." Turning back, he vanished, not all bothering with the door, to his classroom. He walked over to his desk and sat down on his chair, actually thinking up an agenda for today.

[ ooc ]

Hilarious Member

Raav nodded, grinning. "Yep. Ready."

User Image

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image

Cain tightened her fist, she wanted to stop him, but she kept silent. The book raged in her bag, Kaleb was just as pissed off as she was. Light shown through her bag, She opened to see a necklace, she smirked. "Kaleb, you've thought of everything haven't you?"
'Of course, you son of a b***h you think I'm an idiot or something?'

"Maybe~" Cain grasped the necklace and stuffed it in her pocket. 'Mental Note: Give it to Karen later."
Cain sat down and took a sip of her tea. She needed to think of a topic to talk about too.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"Okay lets go." She heads to the front of the school as the clone stays behind to watch Shiloh. Once they was inside, she headed for the dorms.

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

Amaya continued down the hallway, although this time she was rather pissed after the conversation with those scientists. She looked down at the floor to see a trail of blood. "Hm." She ignored the blood trail and teleported to the roof of the school. She walked to the edge and stood in the breeze. She closed her eyes, and relaxed. Her mind went blank and restarted. Quite like that of a computer. She still remembered what happened, but was able to tolerate it better now. She gazed up at the sky, and sat down on the ledge.

Hilarious Member

Nate Blackmist
"So..how long have you been incharge of this who shebang?" He asked, his hands buried in his pockets.

User Image
User Image
                                                    K a r e n G a r n e t
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Karen slid down along the wall of the hallway, watching people walk back and forth while she was just there, lookin' like a degenerate with blood soaked into her jacket. She had a navy blue tank top beneath the shirt, and even that had been soaked in blod. Hell, the top portion of her jeans were stained. She needed new clothes, but the school hours were still present and she couldn't just leave the campus. She hadn't even made it to her first class. Woe is me.

Watching people pass, she contemplated on what Shirou had said earlier. Her anger and pride had prevented her from responding with a clear head, but now that everything has died down, she was wondering about what other's lives were. Yeah, some had it worse than her, going through greater pains than she probably ever could imagine, but she was immortal now, and her life would be filled with heartbreak and tattered remains of pain. Thinking on it, yeah, the moron knew nothing of her life. He didn't care to think about her predicament. If she died, if that thing allowed her to die, her soul will be his for the taking. She'll be stuck in his world for the rest of eternity, no heaven, no hell. Just spending the rest of life in complete silence.

That was seriously depressing. And she couldn't smoke on school grounds. This day was turning out to be just a huge pain in the a**. Standing up, she dusted her a** off and stuffed her hands back into her pockets, settling for just walking. She needed a nap, and the roof was off limits because of some fiasco with a demon. Jesus, you'd think they have some barriers or something to prevent this kind of s**t from happening. [******** it, I'm headed to the roof.

With that being said, Karen made he trek up to the stink pile, her nose cringing at the scents and blood splatter walls as she made her way up the stairs. If she hadn't seen worse, smelled worse, she'd be throwing up all over herself. Getting past the cargnage and into the open air, she made her way away from the stench and battle spots to a more comfortable spot. Which so happened to be occupied by a silver-haired maiden. Her first instinct was to just walk away, but she didn't look like much of the talkative type, so hopefully she wouldn't be pestering her with a bunch of questions. Plopping next to her on the ledge, giving them a few inches of breathing room, she crossed her legs and hunched forward to look out.

[ ooc ]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

She saw a student and she was about to say hi but she teleported. "Well about 3 years now." She smiles as they get closer to his dorm. "We are almost there. I'm still kind of getting use to this. Oh before I forget, me and Cain and Lambert has decided to take the students to the amusement park to have fun tomorrow. Then the next day is also a free a day and then after that school starts." She arrives at his dorm door. "Well here we are. Please enjoy yourself. If you have any problem please come see me at anytime. Also we have a pure blood at this school. Her name is Kiara please don't be mean to her. She is very nice." She said with a smile.

Hilarious Member

Raav listened in silence, soaking up all of the info like a sponge. He barely even noticed the guy teleport away, he was so intent. "Three years is a long time..." He remarked quiety, thinking back to what he was doing three years ago.

"Thank you, ma'am!" He began with a small smile and a wave once they got to his dorm. "Maybe I should get out some and...wait. Did you just say...a Pure blood?" His lip gave a visible convulsion at the words, and he glared at the woman with such instant anger that several students stared in alarm.
User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki saw his expression. 'Well he was going to feel or smell her anyway.' "Yes we have a pure blood on campus. Royalty actually. Is there a problem?" She asked softly but sternly as she made the other students leave the area.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image
Cain crossed her legs together as she thought. She tried to think of an agenda too, but thoughts of her past attacked her mind, she finally gave in and took out and opened the leather case of her book. A picture, of when she was younger, 11 to be exact. Two boys sitting on a bench, the older one had silky black hair while the other had pastel pink, the black haired one was his old demon hunting partner, Kaleb. Kaleb was older than Cain just by 5 years, she smiled as she remembered the good times she had shared with him... But he also was the reason she quit hunting... Painful memories flashed through her mind, blood crawled up her throat. She remembered the deceased corpse of Kaleb's body, his last words, his smile, 'It's my fault he's dead! My fault! '
Cain snatched her bag and the book and ran out of the lounge, accidently tipping over the tea, letting the cup smash into pieces.

Thick crimson red dripped from her lips, she could only stagger 15 feet of the hall before collapsing, she covered her mouth with her hand, attempting to stop any more blood to spill out. But it was useless, she coughed out loads of thick liquid, tears kept streaming down her cheeks. "It's my fault..." She sobbed. "My fault.."

OOC: I have secrets about Cain that I haven't even told the Headmistress X3

Beloved Friend

((Dang. I am staying up too late... Goin to bed guys. I'll reply in the morning =w= G'night))

Chatty Loiterer

xx-Chel_See-xx
((Dang. I am staying up too late... Goin to bed guys. I'll reply in the morning =w= G'night))

Night night:3

Chatty Loiterer

OOC: O.o There's a lot of people now at Fallen academy, at first there was only a couple, thenBAM! there's about 15

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff