Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Member

Raav had been watching the fight with the demon from a nearby doorway. He had only recently entered the academy due to a promise to a friend that he would try and reign in his heinous temper issues, and the fact that the first sight he had seen was a demon getting shot int he chest was not an encouraging first sign...though admittedly, it was pretty frickin' cool.

"Umm...So...yeah...." He siad akwardly, staring at the smoldering remains and demon juice. He scratched the back of his head, ruffling his silvery hair even further. "So...I'm just gonna assume that that's normal, right?" He asked, wandering up to the head master and raising an eyebrow.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki turned around to see who said that. "Well um...no this is the first. Ive been here since I was a little girl." She said as she put the ring on Shiloh's finger. She watched him return back to normal. "Im sorry. You must be Raav." She said looking at him. She then used her water abilities and put it over Shiloh's wounds and started to heal him.

Out Of Cupcakes: Please put your picture up so people will know what you look like.

Chatty Loiterer

Narcotic Hex
Jas_Lee363
OCC: Sorry, I was cooking dinner for my little brother and sister...

[ ooc Whoa, whoa, whoa, Roderick never bit Karen o.o ]

Wait, what? Ohhhh, I seriously have to stop reading fast. -.- I thought I read that ^-^; Heh heh sowwie!

Hilarious Member

"Okay, next question...how do you know my name before I even intro duced myself...?" He asked, shuffling his feet. "But in any case, yeah, I'm Raav. Good to know that you can pronounce it correctly, too." He looked around, kicking a bit of gooey demon bit. "So...I should probablly leave you to that, then..." He said, pointing at her water as she healed Shiloh.

User Image
Jas_Lee363
Narcotic Hex
Jas_Lee363
OCC: Sorry, I was cooking dinner for my little brother and sister...

[ ooc Whoa, whoa, whoa, Roderick never bit Karen o.o ]

Wait, what? Ohhhh, I seriously have to stop reading fast. -.- I thought I read that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.; Heh heh sowwie!

[ ooc Heh, it's fine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"I am the headmistress after all. That is a power all its own." She finishes healing him. "Im finished. He should be alright now." She smiles. "He was already healing on his own. I just speed up the process." She said.

Hilarious Member

Nate Blackmist
"Why does that sound like a game of Dungeons and Dragons I played once? Water healing...? Anyway, I was just wondering if you could help me get to my room? I've kinda been drivng all night..." He said, blinking tiredly. Indeed, he looked very bad, with dark circles and a pallid complexion.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"Of course." She makes a clone of herself. The clone says. "Follow me, ill show you to your dorm." She smiles softly. "That is still me. Ill hear and see everything she does."

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image
She walked in between Karen and Roderick, she didn't trust Roderick, not one bit. Cain started to whistle,
"Karen, Head Mistress Yuki wanted you to help her with the injured student... Go and go help her, okay?" Cain turned to Karen and signaled for her to go to Yuki and stay with her.
She turned back to Roderick, "I never got what class you're for Mr.Khan, let's go and talk in the teacher's lounge, okay?"
Cain grabbed Roderick's hand and started to amble to the destination, she wanted him to keep his distance away from Karen. And Cain was going to make sure that Roderick wouldn't be able to touch her precious student again.

Hilarious Member

Raav jumped nearly six feet in the air whena clone walked up to him and asked him to follow. "AAHHH! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! He shouted in panic. With a sudden wild cry, he slugged the clone squarely in the jaw.

User Image
      User ImageUser Image

K a r e n ▢▢▢▢ R o d e r i c k
              ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"So tell me Karen, what are planning on doing after you graduate?" The woman glared at him, which made him chuckle. "What? It's an honest question." Karen sighed in exasperation and glared darkly, stuffing her hands deeper into her pockets. "Don't know. I can spend the rest of my miserable life learning everything I need to learn. Through history books, or travelling to the demon realm and speaking to the ancient demons." Roderick grinned. "Well that's interesting. You can ask me anything you want." She glared at him. "Douchebag." Roderick laughed again, this was interesting. That is, until a certain sweet smelling child came between them, literally.

How irritating. He kept his gaze leveled but turned to look at Cain curiously. "Karen, Head Mistress Yuki wanted you to help her with the injured student... Go and go help her, okay?" Karen blinked owlishly before scowling again. "She's the damn headmistress, I'm not helping h- Huh?" It seemed Cain had no intention of really listening to, because he/she grabbed Roderick by the hand and pulled him along, something about the teacher's lounge. She stood there, uncertain, but shrugged and decided to go do what she had been planning to do from the start, find a place to smoke in peace.

Roderick was beyond livid, but he kept his gaze stern and let this female drag him to the place he had no interest in. The Teacher's Lounge. How disappointing. Once inside, he yanked his hand back and walked over to the coffee machine on the counter, leaning against it with his arms and legs crossed while he pegged the pink-haired woman/man with a bit of annoyance. "I'm the Social Studies teacher. I've been here about as long as you have, maybe even longer. As to why you're playing the ignorant teacher, I have no clue." The facade had dropped, now he was just irritated and it showed across his features.

[ ooc ]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Kiaras clone winced and dodge. "Ok ok ill switch." The clone tends to his wounds and the real Yuki goes by Raav. "Is this ok. You never seen a clone before?" She asked him.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image

"Ignorant?" She forced a smile, like always. "I don't know what you're talking about." She claimed with a fake cheery tone.

Honestly, Cain hated to be with this man she wanted to get away from him as soon as possible, but she kept strong. She knew that this man was targeting Karen, by just the way he looked at her, eyes full of lust and obsession. It disgusted her, she cringed at that thought.
Cain poured a cup of tea for herself. "Do you want anything? Coffee? Tea? Some water?" She maintained a innocent expression and tone, just to pissh him off even more.
"Social Studies, huh? There's a lot of students who take that class~"

OOC:OO.O Don't feel like the scenario's going to end well... Don't do it Cain! Just kick him in the balls with your high heels and run!

Hilarious Member

Rhat was freaky as all s**t!" He said, saring at the clone in shock. "Please don;t do that unless you warn me first...I have this thing about people getting too close to me." He shrugged, grinning sheepishly, though his tone was slightly stony as he cleared his throat. "So...were to?"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces