Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki smiled. "Actually Cain suggested it. He thought it would be a good time for the students to have fun before school start. Also as punishment for being late, your car will be booted. You will not be allowed to leave campus until the weekends and you will have a curfew. Sorry its an order from your parents." She said looking at him.

Project Phobia 01

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
mewuzumaki
Aeriths_Lily
[[my my! you guys have been busy!! can i get an update so i can jump back in? what's happened and who's still here? who's new? quote me so i know you answered]]

ok so Cain got turned into a girl because he took the wrong pill. We have a couple of new people here two or three new teachers are here I'm talking to one of them Cain is going through something and a student is helping him kiara announced the field trip. She is currently with shadow and they are heading to the cafeteria. One of my students almost got molested v.v by a vampire. We have a vampire who hares vampires. Another pure blood and Cain's little sister is here.

My little sister? O.o

Out of Condoms, yeah, one of the other characters had decided to be your sister. Well half-sister. She loves you. c:

And how dare Cain hurt my baby! D':< *mother raging*

Yea she said she asked for your permission and oh nos he didn't mean it

Versatile Fatcat

mewuzumaki

Out of Condoms: Lies, all lies ;___________;

I don't know. We'll see what happens c:

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image

Cain watched Arthur's feet as he walked away.
"Get someone else. I'm too weak." those words lingered around in her mind.
He was strong, it's just the curse was too strong for anyone to beat... That was why she didn't want to talk about it, because it would only push people away.
'Cain, listen..'

"No! I don't want to listen anymore! You've done enough!" Cain was aggravated. Arthur was the one who actually made her smile genuinely in years, "Why.."

I'm sorry Cain but..

"It hurts too much Kaleb!!" She felt disgusted with herself. Arthur made her actually happy for once and she had to ruin it by something like this.. She staggered up and picked up her bag, her eyes were still watery but he didn't even care at this time. All she could think of was.. Self Hatred.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara smiled as she happily ran with him to the cafeteria. Once they arrived, she immediately went to the drink line and got her two cups of blood. One for her and one for him. Once she got the cups she walked over to him and handed him a cup. "Here you go." She said with a smile.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

Chatty Loiterer

Kyoto NoLastName
mewuzumaki

Ohh... now I know who it is... I think Cain is dead set on committing suicide right now. XD Call me a sadist, but I kind of like hurting him XP

Versatile Fatcat

Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
mewuzumaki

Ohh... now I know who it is... I think Cain is dead set on committing suicide right now. XD Call me a sadist, but I kind of like hurting him XP

Out of Condoms: He could die for all I care >-> He hurt my poor baby D'X He needs a hug ; n ;

Not gonna lie, tempted to make a character that'll smother him in love. And no offense, but this whole curse thing isn't unbeatable. >-> You have to understand, Arthur is an angel who was just spoken to by God. BY GOD. Which... ah, I got the perfect next post for him.

♫ Just walk away, there's just nothing left to feel. ♫

Chatty Loiterer

Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
mewuzumaki

Out of Condoms: He could die for all I care >-> He hurt my poor baby D'X He needs a hug ; n ;

Not gonna lie, tempted to make a character that'll smother him in love. And no offense, but this whole curse thing isn't unbeatable. >-> You have to understand, Arthur is an angel who was just spoken to by God. BY GOD. Which... ah, I got the perfect next post for him.

D: For your in-fo-mat-ion Cain's curse actually got a lot better. 'The Curse sat in his throne, calmly' So there for, the curse has reduce itself greatly, it's gotten A LOT weaker because of Arthur. But I really like this Arthur character. He's really nice ^.^

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow took the cup of blood, a smile on his face. "Thanks Kiara." He said. Then he walked over to the fruit line and found a dragonfruit and grabbed it, then to the snack line and used his telekinesis to pick up a bar of chocolate and walked back over to Kiara and used his telekinesis to place the chocolate bar into her hand. "Here, something sweet for you." He said with a smile.

Company: Kiara.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I have got to make an OOC Thread lolz

Versatile Fatcat

Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
mewuzumaki

D: For your in-fo-mat-ion Cain's curse actually got a lot better. 'The Curse sat in his throne, calmly' So there for, the curse has reduce itself greatly, it's gotten A LOT weaker because of Arthur. But I really like this Arthur character. He's really nice ^.^

Out of Condoms: Yes, but if Cain never said anything, what makes you think Arthur is supposed to just know, hm?

Chatty Loiterer

Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
mewuzumaki

Out of Condoms: Yes, but if Cain never said anything, what makes you think Arthur is supposed to just know, hm?

Haha ha I forgot about that XD I'll make Cain to find a way when they're at the local theme park. I'll brin the old Arthur back in no time

Versatile Fatcat

Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363
Kyoto NoLastName
Jas_Lee363

Haha ha I forgot about that XD I'll make Cain to find a way when they're at the local theme park. I'll brin the old Arthur back in no time

Out of Condoms: I wouldn't be so sure about that. >-> He's gonna need someone to understand what he's going through, and I know just the person in mind. Someone who had felt helpless and weak when they thought they were strong and went through a lot just to make it happen. Karen. >D Or my new character that is still in my head. >->

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara smiled. "No problem." Shetook a sip from her cup of blood and her eyes light up red. "Oh yeah. That's the stuff." She saw the chocolate bar. "Oh my gosh. Chocolate. Thank you." She said happily.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                  Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Aʀᴛʜᴜʀ Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ Cʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀs Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ

It was like needles prickling in his brain, it hurt too much to think, and yet like some sick twisted game, he kept on thinking about his weakness. He was weak. Pathetically so, it was so laughable. Him, a paramedic? Ha ha ha ha ha! It was all just one huge a** joke, he couldn't help but laugh at it. Paramedics help people, they go out and save others in need because they can. They don't need some weak, pathetic hoax to ruin their good name. Even being an athlete was the same. They needed strong people, he wasn't strong. They needed people with heart, with character, with feeling and passion for the game, not some hack from Texas who couldn't even save his own a** from drowning in eight inches of water.

Is that anyway to speak boy? He froze in place, having been somewhere in an empty space at the end of a hallway, far away from where he had been before. "Who's there?" He looked around, not seeing anyone, not even a ghost. The voice didn't speak again, but he felt a weight in the back of his mind, as if someone was sitting on his head or something. Rubbing his temples, he shook his head and tried to ignore what happened. He didn't need this right now. He needed to just find some quiet place with water and drown himself. Suicide is never the answer. Okay, now that definitely wasn't in his head. "Who are you?" Well, I'm God. Now in any other situation, Arthur would've freaked out in happiness, that God was speaking to him. But it wasn't the case, no. It was far from it.

"If you're God, why didn't do anything to help Cain Ryu, huh?" He nearly shouted, his rage returning at full force. "Why couldn't you have given me a power to help Cain, to get rid of his curse and still be able to talk to his loved one?" His voice cracked, his eyes screwing shut as he cried. His chest felt heavy, it hurt and he was just so frustrated. "Why did you let that happen? Why didn't you help me heal him?" His back collided with the lockers painfully and he slid down to the ground until his he was seated, curled up and just crying. "Why did you make me so weak?" He sobbed.

You're not weak. "I am weak." You just lost faith in yourself. You can achieve great things, you just have to keep on trying. "I won't." The voice remained silent, the weight disappearing from his mind. It seemed like God had left, left him alone. He just walked away, just like he did to Cain. With the bitterness dwelling inside him, he watched the clouds from the hallway window, watching the clouds and wishing he could be one.

Out Of Condoms: Was listening to Walk Away - 5FDP and the radio was also playing it. Badass.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff