Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Axel smiled at her and nodded "ill come to you right after my business is taken care of" he said watching her run off. He went to his room then to clean off hating to wash her scent away. E dressed and left in search of his sister

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"It's beautiful out here, a perfect view of natures blessings, where life roams free. The last time I was in a forest like this I looked as the kindness nature had were raised to the ground in fire, so many lives were lost, I just..... just couldn't control myself.... if you think i'm weird your free to leave, someone who looks as good as you I wouldn't wan't to ever harm." Turning over to him she dug her face deep into his chest placing her arms around him, "I feel that I could trust you with any secret, its all I can think about, being next to you. I'm a nurse, these things are meant to be controllable yet here I am now acting as if i'm a teenage schoolgirl." Her face flushed into a burning red and warm tears trickled down her face, "this may be sudden but I don't want you to leave me alone for a while, will you allow me my one selfish wish ?" she questioned him.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick... Could actually relate to what Lucille was saying. Even after he lost his memory he was used as a killing machine to the highest bider. It wasn't so much of good work to do, but the pay was easy. Especially since he was never welcomed to a regular job. But as he listened to her more he listened to what she said last. "Okay?" He question as he was hugged by her.

He couldn't understand where she would be going with this. But as he waited he wrapped his arms around her.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: O-o I-I-I-I-I-I... Want to be that hamster. ._.))

TheDeadDxD

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"Your the first person who hasn't yelled at me, monster" she told him sweetly, her tears came to a stop and without realizing she wiped her eyes on his chest. Putting her face out of his chest she looked up to his face now into his eyes, "those piercing eyes you have, I could look into them for days and not for one second feel alone, they are the kind I wish I had. Bright and beautiful, that is what I want to be, I want to help people, I wear these silly ears on my head to keep my powers in check. If they weren't here I would still be a bloody executioner but i'm sure your more interesting then my past history, why did you come here ?"

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick listened closely to everything Luille said. But when her question came around he had to think. "I came here because it was a job that would take in someone like me with a long track record. But I'm finding out I used to be here anyways, that was a long time ago. Back when I was just a hundred and sixteen. Now I'm over fifty thousand years old and barely finding out about this." He answered her before he laid a little kiss on her forehead. "And I'd never call you a monster because I used to be called one also." He told her as a few flash backs of people calling him that came to mind.

Sadly it usually said after people heard his last name. He never knew why it would be like that.

╚════════════════════╝

TheDeadDxD

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Something felt wrong and she wanted answers, maybe she had been away from her post a little more than she should of, she would want to be caught slacking on her first day on the job, that obviously won't look good on her record. Looking up to him she smiled, "please take me back to my office" putting herself at his height, stretching up she now placed a tender kiss upon his lips closing her eyes to enjoy every second of it. Now back on her feet she awaited for her new found prince to take her back.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
evil
Veronika Van Crinamorte

Angel

Angel looked up at her. "Daddys shadows got mad and they hurt him..." He held onto Vivica's leg tightly. He was afraid for his Daddy. He wanted him to look up and smiles at him and call him little buddy like he always did. Angel shook himself. Daddy was tough as a bear. Cant nothing hurt him too bad... He held close to Vivica. He was sec retly afraid for Daddy but he was going to be the Man while Daddy is hurt.

Damions body began to shake and twitch all over and Angel screamed to Vivica "GO get mommy!" as he tried to call through the necklace to the nurse lady."Miss lady! Daddy's flopping around!" He shouted at the pendant.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
History Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick smiled after Lucille kissed him. It was a weird feeling that he loved as she kissed him. Even though he just met her today. So when she asked him to take her back to his office he smiled down at her. "Okay." He said simply as he lightly stroked her cheek then kissed her back since she did the first kiss. Then he quickly had the shadows around them take them back to her office. When they got their he broke their kiss and couldn't help but smile at her. "I guess I better get to class." He said as he looked into her eyes, with his smile never going away.

╚════════════════════╝

TheDeadDxD

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

Vivica blushes lightly feeling angel grab on to her tightly and slowly rubs his forehead smiling lightly. " don't worry little one he will be alright " suddenly damion begins to twitch all over and quickly vivica puts her finger to his forehead closing her eyes her dark magic tried to find the source to the twitching and tries to slow it down and sighs. " his shadows? how did that happen? " Vivica touches dam ion's forehead then looks at angel. " will go get lilith... " Vivica felt sorry for damion after all the drama he has been through and quickly closes her eyes summoning two shadows at her side. " go find lilith and tell her what has happened " The shadows run off in the hallways blending in with peoples shadows and one of them find lilith with lance and begins to whisper in her ear before they disappear, saying damion and the other shadow said angel.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image

Wolfram smiled at Lilith as she said something about heling little Brookelle. He smiled at Lilith and saw her growing belly yet again. "Is it just me or are you glowing today Lilith?" He asked jokingly, but he did see that she looked a fair bit more happy. Tha made him smile more. Lilith was a sweet girl to him and she had been nothing but nice. But she was still Damions lover and he worried about his friend then. The he remembered something. "Lilith? Brookelle seems to have drank blood from young Tyson and she needs something to break the spell. YOU wouldn't mind us barrowing some of your blood would you?" He smiled looking around for his Familiar. He could hear faint shouting and what smelled like potent demon blood.

The head master Looked at Lilith. "YOu havent sprung a leak have you?" He asked joingly but he could smell blood that was for sure.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"Later" she quickly called out but now she had more important matters at hand. Turning round she saw the man flailing all about the place, "I guess I have no choice", she then looked at the boy and smile placing on hand on his head, "stay strong your dad will be fine, i'm going to apply more spears but the will not hurt him as he will not feel it, right now he needs you by his side, while I look at his blood to see if I can calm him down." Looking back her spears were weaker now the days light had began to fade, this was not good as the spears them self could vanish. Walking up to the man she looked down at the spears and removed one of her spare ear shaped hair clips leaving it to a side, at that moment her aura changed from light and graceful to slightly more grim and dark. The spears regained the power and he became temporarily stable, moving away she took the blood samples out from the wall, taking of the lids she looked at their properties. "His blood is tainted, it is not 100% pure, I don't have the time or resources to make a full transplant but I could slow the process by changing the genetic structure of it every day or so, all he would need would be about half a litre to hopefully slow the process giving me time to develop a cure.

Time for me to find the element that doesn't belong their, somethings not normal about this blood, I can't get my head around."
Placing her hands into the floating blood it changed form, bent at her will but with great resistance, even out of his body it caused her to struggle to alter the properties of it. She then opened his mouth putting her new design of blood inside him allowing it to flow around, "I sense foul play on this poor souls life, its like his whole life is build upon a bond that's slowly collapsing." The man had swallowed the last of her first sample this allowed her to keep the second, she then put a drop of the unchanged blood i under her scientific microscope to examine and to her expectations she saw sign of a form of dark magic. "could it be a dark kiss but in blood form or some twisted sacrament placed upon him during intercourse so his powers would be kept at bay whilst hers grew by the days, so much has these matters changed over time." The blood moved by it self, it was truly remarkable, she then put the remains into the vial and back into her mystic vault, for safe keeping of course.

Looking back to him it seems the blood was spreading well but would her theory work, only time could tell. For now she must wait, she looked at the boy who she gave the necklace too, she only had five of such item and now she had four. Something about him reminded her of her own brother back at the charred council's lair, a kingdom of ash, fire and wastes and their laid the most beautiful forest, some called it the garden of life but not it lays in shattered ruins. Taking out a veil she captured some of the mans shadow, this could need looking at too. She placed the veil under her scientific microscope and what she saw was beyond what she could have ever expected, only one word slipped from her lips......... "why ?"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled at 1olfrum and punched his shoulder playfully "I am glowing I'm very happy thanks for noticing" she smiled holding her stomach. She listened as Wolfrum mentioned Tysons blood and frowned "he gave her to much. _ will help" she cut her wrist on his blade and bled into a vial. Before handing it to brookelle "drink this in the morning and your cravings will be gone but u want strength work with Wolfrum he will. Get you there not demon blood." She said handing her the vial. She suddenly frowned as she smelt something in the air. Her eyes widened in horror before she turned and booked it down the hallway. The father of her sonarretrouble. She reached the area he was in and saw Damion writhing on the bed her eyes began to glow and her fury built. She. Saw the nurse and glared "out" was all she said. She kissed her son and hugged him "mommy is here but I need to help your father will you go wait outside in the hall with Lance please and be my strong boy okay" she sent him outside and waited for the nurse to go "you know nothing of oure bloods do you" she growled before sitting in the chair and waiting.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

She looked back to the woman who came in like a storm, "I know nothing about healing your kind, killing however...... different story, I will make my leave soon just let me take my ear over there" she told the woman very clearly pointing at the object close to the man, she hoped the woman wasn't as uncivilized as she seemed when she entered, the item near him held more value to her than most things in existence. If she needed she would call the part of her she swore to leave be but this was blood that had no need to spill, at least not today......

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance smiled as Lilith took him to Wolfrum, but when they got there Lilith did most of the talking and gave some of her blood to the man. Before something else happened and she ran out down a hallway. So Lance didn't watch, he ran after her to find her in what looked like a nurse's office. But he didn't go inside, he knew who was in there and didn't want to interfere what Lilith or the nurse was trying to do. He just sat down on the ground next to the door.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, I got stuck watching Santa Claus 3 with my niece. ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas