Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Damion

User Image Damion listened to her for a moment. He summoned a great rack of spikes out of shadows that hung over her like jaws of a hungry beast. "You have until dusk to learn to open your mouth and let words of use come out." He turned on a baby monitor and jacked into it with a head phone. He walked out of the cave back to the dorms. She couldn't escape. she had a choice talk or die.

... Now you can see for yourself
what your absence has done to me... But no matter what.... I will never leave....

Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram sat in his chair and listened to her. He looked over at her small frame and stood up. "Child," He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "That blood of Lilith's is so much more powerful than Tyson's that three drops would have slaked your thirst. You should feel the effects of her blood in a minute or two but after this you will thirst for him no more." He reached over and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "It's going to be okay." He smiled warmly at her. H hoped that it would kick in like it should.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....
TheDeadDxD
Diego Clark
User Image

+++Diego, wandering through the halls, was still rather lost. Motes of light danced about his body, his fingers flickering to and fro as he controlled the small balls of light, some streaking into lines and arches. It looked rather neat, but he was trying to keep them as balls, not lines. He didn't have the minute control he wanted.

The lights disappeared as he spotted someone, several following as they faded. "Hello!" He said, seeing her enter an office. She wore an outfit that was a bit revealing, but in light of the oddness of the place, he brushed it off. He knocked on the door she'd entered after her. Seeing that it said "NURSE'S OFFICE" on the front, he realized he would be allowed to merely enter; that he did. He spotted the woman inside. "Hello? I'm new here, I was wondering if you could help me figure out what I'm supposed to be doing?"

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mysticwolfcub

All that I wanted was a little touch,
A little tenderness and truth, I didn't ask for much, no.
Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time…

User Image

Lance M. Winston
Лэнс Уинстон
Student

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance followed behind Lilith as she went to the dorm that she had shared with Tyson. He kept his hand with her's even when they came into the room. There he didn't say much since there was another girl in the room. She he just decided to help Lilith with her stuff. Then when they collected her stuff he saw something among her things. And when he pulled it out of her things it was his Nodachi. Which made him wonder how it had gotten there. Since he hadn't seen it in a while. He became a little confused, but he let it go and slung it over his back before he grabbed most of Lilith's things. "Ready beautiful?" He asked Lilith as he had to get a good grip on her things.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

Miss Atomic Bomb
Making out, we've got the radio on.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith continued to pack her stuff but stopped as she noticed Tyson staring into Ravens eyes like she was the only person he saw. She giggled then and said five words to him "Im moving in with Lance' She smiled before continuing. She would address Brookelle later but figured she would hurry and give the two time to talk and stuff as they looked like they wanted to be alone.She finished quickly and nodded as Lance addressed her she said bye to the.... couple? before shutting the door.
She turned to Lance "That was interesting" she said with a giggle

User Image

Raven watched the emotion on his face and it pained her to see him hurt"She will be okay I could smell Liliths blood on her and it is an antidote. She will be fine in a few hours."she watched as he came to the bed and place his forehead against hers. She stroked his cheek and just looked into his eyes. She heard the door open and heard Liliths voice.She wasn't paying attention but heard Lilith say she was moving out. So that why Wolfrum asked her to move in. She continued to stare at Tyson wanting to kiss him badly but held off. Finally Lilith left and she looked at Tyson with a shy smile "What now?"
she asked with a blush.

User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
" whee
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

Brookelle shook her head, they just didn't understand.. They were all seemed to be sure about Lilith's pure blood to be some sort of cure, but they were all over looking one fact, Brookelle was an Angel, any Demon blood would be poisonous for her. Brookelle suddenly felt alone to the world again as she stepped back from Wolfram's touch but she felt different for some reason, she heated up slightly and looked towards him as everything she could see became blury and a daze as she fell backwards and fainted.
The blood was boiling as the Lilith's Demon blood was cleaning it off all other sources of dirty Demon blood, when she would awake everything should be back to normal.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hearton

User ImageWolfram saw her go over and reached out to catch her. His hand caught her by the wrist and pulled her tight against his chest. He shook her head in his hands before finding her unresponsive. He picked her up into his arms and ran her to the nurses station. He laid her on a bed and his familiar bounded up behind him. The great wolf laid beside the bed and kept watch over her while Wolfram finally sat down to watch over them both.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
" whee
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

As Brookelle's body lay upon a bed in the infirmary it slightly began to glow around her whole figure as she entered a dream with the Angels, they were helping the healing as they gave her a warning. "Pull a stunt like this again and you won't be worth living, your a disgrace to our race and you do not deserve your grace. but, you have one more chance" They claimed and had her wake up again, her eyes fluttered open after ten minutes, and she sat up slowly holding her head. With absolutely no memory. "What.. What happened?" She spoke softly as she looked around noticing a few infamiliar faces, but after a couple of hours her memory would return.
Sunshine thought to himself a few seconds before responding, walking with hat man to whatever destination he might be going.
"Well..." Sunshine started. "I'm mostly just a student. I don't really have a job or a home or anything.... I was thinking this school might be the best option for someone like me. Who knows, I might even be able to learn a thing or two about my powers." As Sunshine walked, he noticed he seemed to introduce himself the same way to everyone. He might have to change that..
"I think this goes without saying, but I never actually got any training for anything. I'm not too sure how I will do in this school... but I can tell you now, I will do my best." Sunshine continued, not quite sure if his new friend really cared. As Sunshine contemplated his own trust issues with strangers, he walked along side the teacher and head of security, feeling a great sense of safety. He may be able to trust this person after all...
User Image

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Auburn was close to assuming she had gone completely insane when something cold and wet pressed against her nose. She jerked her body back and stared at the water with open eyes. What the hell was that? She reached for a pebble and tossed it in causing the pond to ripple. More people were showing up now and she was beginning to feel skirmish. Maybe she should have never come. She scooted towards some tall grass still close to the pond. If she was seen sitting here alone everyone was going to think she was a total weirdo.

User Image

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram's Familiar nosed her chest. "You passed out, Child." He said to her quietly. Wolfram woke up from his short nap in the chair with a start. He walked over to Brookelle, and sat down on her bed. He took her and in his. "You scared the living hell outta me," his hand stroked the back of hers. "We have been here for less than an hour and i was over there asleep.I guess i need more sleep than I get huh?" he smiled brightly at her, looking like a young man again.

She didn't know it, but he was going to stick around for whatever part of her heart she was going to let him have. HE would be her father, brother, cousin twice removed, whatever she wanted him to be. As long as he was there, he didn't care.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vampire

Vanessa saw for seemed liked hours but the water had felt so good. But it was time for her to go back to the school. Vanessa swam to the edge of the pond and climbed out of the water, her naked body dripping. She ran her hands through her long black hair draining the water from it. She hadn't brought a towel and she frowned looking around, seeing another female. Vanessa shook herself hopefully losing most of the water. She pulled on her pants, follwed by her shirt. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail and grabbed her boots. Vanessa walked towards the girl and stood next to her. " Why are you out here by yourself?" She asked the woman. Looking down at her she studied her figure. She was beautiful. Vanessa set her boots down on the ground and sat down next to the girl. She looked around, she was out here by herself which was odd, but then again Vanessa was out here by herself also.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Abaron
User ImageIt is said there is no sin in killing a beast, only in killing a man...
Yugo Connor
(Voice 14:05-14:20)(Theme)
Student

On a cloud covered day around 3pm a White van drove through the opened front gate and parked with Its back doors towards the front door. A doctor and 3 men dressed in white asylum attire hopped out of the van and unlocked the door in the back of the van. "Johnson Get him out and Restrain him", the Doctor spoke, "He's not to speak a word while I discuss the arrival to the headmaster." Johnson hopped into the back and got knocked right back out. "Johnson use force if necessary", the doctor added as Johnson pulled out a shock collar, "What a filthy beast" The collar delivered a Nasty Shock to the patient forcing his body to lock up and become weak. "Get out of the van, vermin", Johnson spoke as he threw the Patient out of the van, "This is your new home, a Military school for freaks like you" The patient laid on the ground wearing a Hood over his head so he could not see, a straight-jacket, a shock collar, and his feet chained together. "If I get out of this suit I know where to find you", the patient muttered under his breath with what little he had from the shock, "I will kill all of you" The doctor pushed a button and shocked the patient again but for a longer period of time as the Patient Screamed in pain. "Is that so?", the Doctor chuckled, "We'll see about that." The group of men stood there with the Doctor waiting for the headmaster to come outside so the can speak while the Patient laid there on the ground unconscious from the shock.

...But where does one begin and the other end?
User Image

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Looking around she saw a face she was not familiar with, "this is my office, people usually come here if they are injured or feel the need to ask professional advice, by the looks of you your in perfect health. The first things you should do are go to your dorm, get your belongings ready and go round and meet your fellow students, you'll be with them for a while now so making friends rather than enemies ill make this school life go by easier, my name is Nurse Lowe but out of school call me Lucille" she told him now sitting in her office chair moving it around to examine the blood sample she had left from earlier. I was at that moment wolfram rushed in laying a girl onto the bed who gained her consciousnesses rather quick, she closed her eyes and felt the girls holy presence that could only be one creature "Wolfram, first you bring me demons and now angels", she gave a small sigh as she walked over to the girl," if she feinted it was from battle but by the looks of her she is unharmed, what have you given her" she asked him calmly trying to piece why this angel was rushed into her room.
TheDeadDxD
Diego Clark
User Image

+++"Oh, you're Lucille. I'm you're roommate. I'm already unpacked and everything." He said. Diego extended his arm for a handshake, unsure of this whole set up, but willing to accept it for now. He was bunking with a female school nurse? Seemed odd, but the school did seem small. "I'm Diego Cl-" the door burst open and a larger-than-average man burst in, carrying another woman as if she were made of feathers, and laid her on the table.

Diego began to feel a little helpless. As he was about to ask if he could be of an assistance, he heard Lucille say something about "angels" and "demons." he realized that this was far more outside of his area of expertise than he'd initially anticipated. The best he could do was provide some light, and the room itself was already well lit. Watching her examine the girl - with her eyes closed - he realized she was no ordinary nurse.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

She turned to Diego, "so this is my room mate" she thought but paid little interest into it, "Diego, can you put this vial of blood on my desk please and don't let it open as one sniff can be highly addictive." Her attention now returned to Wolfram and the angel, moving over to the angel she did the standard medical checks to help her conclusion "I will need a blood sample of her, it will help avoid this ever happening again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff