Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageWelcome we have been informed that you are seeking schooling in this world that is full of war.
We are here to help you and invite you to our school that we have built and preserved but we do have clans and armies that try to remove us but we stand strong
and fight them if you decide to come here we cannot gaurrantee your safety and we will ask you to use your skills and abilities to help us. Do you accept the offer
from us on these light terms during a world of war.

This is the OOC Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/diviaccocus-military-school-ooc/t.83757319/

Teaching Schedule; Click

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
1. no godmodding
2.This is an action/romance rp keep it pg-16.
3.I am god, my decision is final.
4.Be respectful to all rpers. if you have a problem with one bring it to my attention.
5.Cursing is alowed but keep it moderated.
6.New rules will be annouced to everyone.
7.Send all profiles to me plz explain your power a little.
8.dont rp 1x1 forever there are other people i will give warning if i see that happening

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
dorms can fit a max of three people
rooming:
1.kyros-Tabbatha-brookelle
2.volke-______-Rae
3.____-layla-juri
4.tyson-______-raven
5.vivica-______-_____
6.damion-axel-nick
7.mei-vanessa-kayuza
8.Layla-______-lunette
9.Ezera -makise-______
10.______-Dred- ______
1q.Vienna-Sunshine-______
2q._____-______-Yugo
3q.Yvette -______-Chance
4q.brandon-______-willow
5q. leah-Hestia-melody
6q. Rain-Kalvern-Bell
7q.______-avian-______
8q.Diego-Lucille-______
9q.Stevon-Kojiro-Suzumie
10q.______-lance-Lilith

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Profile skeleton
Send subject in PM as (is there love profile) plz
Username:
Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out):
Character name:
job/classification: (student, teacher)
Characters age:
dorm:
Race:
Powers/abilities(3 max) :
Bio (two sentences min):
Personality:
Weapons (if any max 2):
Love intrests:
Appearance: (Anime only please)

icarlysdildo
Username: icarlysdildo
Character name: Crystal Culligan
job/classification: Student
Characters age: 18
dorm: Whatever is available
Race: Mutant, Unexplainable Race
Sexuality: Straight
Powers/abilities:
Crystal Culligan has a shadow that is her best friend, twin sister and.. her eyes. Being blind Crystal has amazing super senses, smelling like a predator hunting it's prey, listening carefully and also staying quiet when needed. But having her shadow connected also to her mind it allows her to command it when to shift into a solid clone of herself but this one can see and also has it's own ability to form into a shield to protect Crystal because if Crystal dies they both die, but using this would save her life, only to lose her twin sister and never more have a shadow.
Bio:
Growing up I always knew I was different, I remember the day I was old enough to remember my name.. My parents loved me and cherished the God for such an incredible gift, life.
They named me Crystal, because my eyes resmesbled the blue of the bluest clear waters, and my parents always believed that lookin' into ones eyes was lookin' into their soul. They thought they could tell a lot bya person that way, and they loved the Lord.
Then things began to happen, my shadow would talk to me in my mind and move on it's own, and I began to talk back. I was happy, but my parents were concerned and began to freak out when it would move on it's own. Eventually on my 5th birthday I over heard them talking of me to a scientist who they personally brought around to visit.. Yes, I was young and didn't fully understand but my shadow knew everything.
I ran away that night knowing something was different with my parents, before the visit from the scientist they would would speak of Satan, thinking I was going to turn out possessed.

But my shadow knew better, it already knew what it was. It's my twin sister Faith, I named her that because I knew she wasn't nothin' like the Devil, she was an Angel. She told me that in the womb our bodies obsorded together and became one, leaving her soul as a Guard around me, but in the end I lost my eye sight, so luckily nothing went wrong with her transformation because when I command her she appears as a solid clone in my time in need. Even though I also want to protect her she is stubborn and we made a promise.
So here we are, we have been here and there and have done some good deeds and suddenly ended up in unfamiliar town.. Oh btw, call me Binx from now on. If you wished to know the story who'll have to get to know me in the rp c:
Personality: Binx is careful and sneaky but also honest and trustworthy, she is a good hearted person and does what is right but keeps her past to herself.
Likes: Being free, adventure, not having people be afraid of you.
Dislikes: Crowds, dark places (shadow ability doesn't work when in contact with another shadow) but since forever living in darkness her own shadow is her light.
Weapons: Blade & Bow and Arrow.
Love intrests: Nobody.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Veronika Van Crinamorte
Character name: Mary Colton
job/classification: Secretary
Characters age: unknown
dorm: has her own house
Race: lady of Death
Sexuality: men (Straight)
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Immortal,Bone Manipulation,Psionic blast
Bio (two sentences min): Once when she was little her father and mother trained her to defend herself on her own,but soon her mother died not knowing what happened to her, her father disappeared and now she is set out to find some answers once and for all.
Personality: gentleness,kindness,Trusting,Charming,honesty
Dislikes: rude people,show offs,ruining fun
Weapons (if any max 2): scythe
Love interests: not yet I suppose

Appearance: User Image

TheDeadDxD
Profile skeleton
Username: TheDeadDxD
Character name: Death
job/classification: Substitute Teacher
Characters age: Unknown
dorm: you pick
Race: Nephilim
Powers/abilities: Soul Reaping, Deaths Magic, Summon Horse
Bio: I am what most fear but learn to accept, if you don't then die now and give you soul to me quickly. I live to keep the balance in order, to protect my family and keep my annoying brother from destroying everything he see's. Not all life is bad but when it finishes I am the main culprit to collect and clean up what is left. The years have passed and humans see me as the inevitable, immortals feel safe but I will wait till they trip and drag them down into a hole they'll never escape.
Personality: Serious, Grim, Caring (only for his family)
Likes: Peaceful Environments, His real job being the reaper, Collecting souls
Dislikes: Fun, Not working, Children
Weapons: Duel Scythes, Two Handed Axe
Love intrests: None (his last made it painful to try love again)

Character name: Kalvern Dredge
Characters age: 19 (due to moving throught time his aging has slowed down)
dorm: 6q
Race: Human
Powers/abilities: Complete Control Over Weapon, Time Travel, Basic Chaos Magic
Bio: The one who is looked to as chaos itself, he lives to protect those who deserve his commitment and that is very few. He look's to the world, it is weak where he am strong. This is a life he must accept but the world he cannot, it allows pain and suffering, it wounds more than it heals, it is weighted on one side and he plan to change this or die. This was all he lived for until he met a girl named Rain Hearton. Her beauty, breath taking, he took time astonished with her appearance, the woodland nature he now was in seemed to be nothing in comparison to her. He wanted to know more but hesitated for an unknown reason, his face reddened for reasons he felt he was unworthy off. In response his weapon played onto this making comments on, he moved around trying to silence him when he saw Rain look over. In a instance he shifted ten seconds into the future the over side to where she looked, a sigh of relief and he carried on watching her.

Just that day he saw her practice magic with another who looked similar, they were kind to each other, he knew at that instance they were mother and daughter. He kept watch, puzzled by this magic she practiced but that was not the only thing that had his eyes mesmerized, her beauty did just the same. He kept watch for a while, training from time to time in different ages to keep his skills in tact, until one day she set off alone. Carrying weapons he saw the other one use he saw her set off, he then moved ahead in response making sure her path would be clear enough for her to not get into trouble but still have fights here and their. He did this because he was intrigued with her, when really he admired her, he was the opposite of who he was, she looked after the world where he once wanted to destroy it. He seemed at peace for now, how long this would last he didn't not know, for once he didn't want to find out. The future would come and this he didn't want to rush.
Personality: Caring, Blunt, Patient, Serious, Shy (when around Rain)
Dislikes: Self Gain, Revenge, Madness
Weapons: Shuryo ( A weapons that warps reality, it's power is only usable to its chosen wielder, it can also be used with Chaos Magic, It is a living weapon so it has its own voice, it advises him throught his countless battle and desicions and guides him through the time of reality.)
Love intrests: Rain Hearton
Appearance:
User Image

Bri-the_cookie_goddess
Username:bri_the_cookie_goddess
Character name:Bellethiel (Nickname Bell)
job/classification: Lost little girl
Characters age:3
Race: Elven
Powers/abilities: Can shift into a fox, can turn invisible, can heal to an extent.
Bio:Was born royalty, which she doesn't care about (she's 3, so of course not), A little time after she was 2, a war started between two kingdom's. her family was killed in battle. her nanny had grabbed her and ran her away from the fighting, however before they got to a safe place, she was killed and Bell was lost.She wandered through the woods until a pack of foxes found her. she lived with them until she was 3 and this is where they decided she needed to be with more human-like people. So they took her to the school.
Personality: Shy, scared easily, but otherwise has a kind heart and a sweet personality
Likes:Foxes, nature sounds, the smell of trees, and in time will like things any normal 3 year old would like
Dislikes:Closed-in spaces, spiders, snakes, fighting in any way shape or form, being left alone
Love interests: she's 3......
Appearance: (Have to use your Imagination to see how she looks as a three year old User Image

Username: seedy unicorn
Character name: Bianca aka Cohle Blavasar
job/classification: Hunter, threat to the school.
Characters age: Thousands of years old.
dorm: None
Race: Demon - Hell Hound.
Powers/abilities: Transformation, Creation of fire, Creation of storms.
Bio: Cohle is an imposter, using a young girls body and looks to act like an everyday student to get into the gates and attack at the right moment. He is after Tyson, being a Hell Hound he has been tracking him down for many years, and now having located him, his time is up.
Personality: Cohle is a lifeless soul, or no soul at all. He was never alive or born created in the fire depths of hell. He had no mercy and will kill anyone in his way when his moment rises.. Bianca may act sweet and kind, but she really isn't because, she is Cohle.
Dislikes: Peace, Angels, Pretty things, Love.
Weapons: Fire whip, and Blood Whip
Love intrests: none
Appearance:
Bianca
User Image
Cohle's real self.
User Image

Username:mysticwolfcub
Character name: rain Hearton
job/classification: student
Characters age:17
dorm: place me
Race:elf
Sexuality:straight
Powers/abilities:conjuring,shape shifting, ability to summon wolfs through ice and water
Bio: Rain is the Daughter that Wolfram never knew he had. He mother had been a snow Elf and Wolfram was with her for only a night. Her mother raised her on her own in their woodland home for as long as she could, teaching her about weapons and magick before she died of a fever that had taken her. So she took up her family weapons and set out to find her father.
Personality:firecracker, flirt, mysterious, good
Dislikes: mean people, selfishness, cruelty to animals
Weapons (if any max 2): Elven Naginata {collapsable} and an elven bow
Love intrests: n-a
apperance:User Image

Username: Illogical Kaos
Users age
Character name: Chance Belerin
Characters age: Appears 17 is actually far older
dorm:
Race: Immortal
Sexuality:Straight
Powers/abilities: Elemental Magic , Illusions , Restoration spells
Bio: Chance is a master sorcerer and has been training since he was 16 years old it has been many years since those days he doesn't remember much of his youth anymore since over the years his own mind has become his most powerful weapon and greatest strength in reality chance is centuries old maybe more no one is quite sure he appears so young his magic preserving his youthful look but his knowledge far out weights what people would think. Being alive for so long Chance has had many lovers , many wives and once in a while a partner one he could trust but time has shown him that life is dark and cruel and staying distant can be better.
Personality: he is intelligent , Cunning , Romantic , cold and calculating a lethal combination
Dislikes: chaos , ignorance , abuse of power
Weapons: Damascus Steel Straight Sword
Love interests: he has always had an eye for Demons girls

Username: mysticwolfcub
Users age
Character name: Vienna delaney
job/classification: student,
Characters age: appears 18
dorm: place me
Race: witch/ shifter
Sexuality: straight
Powers/abilities(3 max) : sorcery, shape shifting into animals, can see/talk to spirits
Bio (two sentences min): Living in the mountains with her mistress she learned many things. She learned that men were the gate way to her success and how to use them to make her life better. Her mistress raised her from a child as her own while living out of a cave that was magically furnished with all of the finest things in life, she never had to want for anything. Now that she is out to practice her magic on her own she has come to the school to learn about the people around her.
Personality: mysterious, flirtatious, sarcastic, sweet,
Likes: boys, magic, sexy outfits, charms, teasing, sarcastic
Dislikes: morons, stupid people, bad hair days, Vienna sausages
Weapons: staff, daggers
Love interests: none yet

-xtc kid
Username: -xtc kid
Users age: 18
Character name: Tabitha Page
job/classification: Teacher
Characters age: 25
dorm: 1
Race: Neko-Tiger
Powers/abilities:
Transformation: Tabby looks like a normal human, but when in battle or in a time of danger she can forms herself into a Neko-Tiger, she gets a tail, ears for abnormal hearing, black stripes on her skin, a nose for abnormal smell and sharp deadly claws.
Echo Roar: Tabby has a loud and chilling roar that she uses to send signals for help or to scare off any unwanted predators that could be near her location.. It had also be used to deafen the enemy for a minute or two depending on how close they are at the time.
Camouflage: Tabby posses a gift of Camouflage, she can became the colour of her surroundings for protection, she usually only uses this if she is too wounded or weak to fight for her life.. It is a quick escape, but she cannot camouflage anyone with her.
Bio: Tabitha Page comes from a clan, living in a peaceful village where the white tigers rule the land, but do not kill for fun, only for survival and what they need. As a younge girl Tabby was a quick leaner and was soon teaching everyone else new things.. But her facination was nature, mostly animals.
Soon becoming a vet, and now teaching the skills to younger generations on how to care, create remedies from nature, how to survive, and cure sick animals.. People were a different story, being nurse would be too much.

Now Tabby ventures away from her village to accept a job to be a teacher at a military school.. Too teach different kinds of races her knowledge instead of following their own races ways, a vetinary course, and survival skills was her passion, teaching at a proper school was a dream come true.

Personality: Tabby, being part of the cat family can be feisty.. But, she is a really sweet person and always wants to help the unfortunate.
Likes: Nature, a challenge, TLC, giving knowledge and learning.
Dislikes: Tragic losses, distruction, a world without peace.
Weapons: Besides Tabby's sharp and deadly claws she also has a blade
- Tabby's pet Tiger Klaus
Love intrests: Wolfram
Appearance:User Image

LazzurusMan
Profile skeleton
Username: LazzurusMan
Characters name: Ezra Blackmoore
Characters age: 534
dorm: I don't mind
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Perfect marksman, Vampiric senses, Vampiric strength.
Bio (two sentences min): Ezra has survived countless centuries, perfecting multiple arts and abilities through the ages. After the invention of gunpowder he found himself drawn to these new found weapons, and has quickly mastered every one. He has now decided his talents are best served teaching others to survive in the war torn world, the protection the school offers him from outsiders a significant bonus.
Personality:Very polite and refined. Slow to anger, but when angered, will respond with as much force as is deemed adequate to quell the opponent/s.
Dislikes: Incompetence
Weapons (if any max 2): Smith and Wesson model 27 six chamber revolver with multiple round types. Karabiner 98K bolt action rifle, with larger caliber rounds of the same type as the revolver.
Love interests: You'll have to find out..
Appearance: (Anime only please)
User Image

Mysticwolfcub
Username: Illogical Kaos
Users age:
Character name: Balthazar
job/classification: Visiting / Teacher
Characters age: Appears 25 Real Age he won't say
dorm:
Race: Immortal
Powers/abilities: Elemental , Illusions , Matter Manipulation
Bio: Balthazar is a Master Sorcerer and also Chance's teacher he himself has a seat of the grand order of the magai a powerful council that keeps order and balance between the magical realms and the human world he sent Chance to this school to fulfill his teachings and it is his hope that grants his student a place among them. All this life he has learned about magic and the energy around everything that lives and also everything that is dead A true master he controls anything he wills the elements , the mind , the world around him is at his fingertips to bend, He had a reputation for being a tad insane but always means well and is well respected among any school or teacher that dwells in Mystical arts or combat.
A master of single sword he rarely uses it but keeps it always on him tucked away in his enchanted trench coat. this unique jacket can store anything inside and works also as a shield.
Personality: Disciplined , Patient , charismatic , Wise.
Dislikes: abuse of teaching or powers
Weapons: Same As his students A matching Damascus Steel Straight Sword
Love interests: None Love is a distraction
Appearance:

Username:
Brad Paisley2
Users age:
Character name:
Hestia Ruth Morris
Job/Classification:
Student
Characters age:
Dorm:
Race:
Mixture (Same as her father along with Wolf Demon from her mother)
Sexuality:
Straight
Powers/Abilities(3 max):
~Canine Physiology
-Recessive Trait from both father and mother.
~Enhanced Senses
-Dominant Trait from mother.
~Darkness Manipulation
-Dominant Trait from father.

Bio (two sentences min):
Hestia was born into a family as the last and youngest child. She had a pretty normal childhood with her family of two other sisters. Although she grew up knowing little about what she really was. Until her powers started to flare up when she was seventeen. Her father had to explain everything to her to clear everything. Which had her bond closer to him then any of her other sisters.

She would only become closer to him with time as they had plenty of it. Until the wars came along. Her father left in hopes to help the family by becoming a mercenary and stream money to the family. But as the wars dragged on Hestia wanted to see her father badly. So she too became a mercenary under his command. It was her first brutal taste of war that her father never wanted her to see. But as he found out about her being apart of the war and went to go confront her. Her father never made it. He was attacked outside of where she was staying and he was placed into a coma. She stayed by his side as she could, until the day where the came to close and separated them. Although she followed him, she could tell that he wasn't alright. His mind was anew as he never knew anything. So she guided slowly without him knowing. Until he came to the school. Where she still has to watch him.

Personality:
When around people she doesn't know she's quiet, shy, and would keep to herself rather than speak. She only change her attitude around her family or really trusted friends, she would become fun and happy. Sometimes even silly. But she has never gotten to love anyone before. It's hard especially when she has to look after her dad with out him knowing.
~Rain
~Free Falling
~Sleep
~Sweets
~And other wolves.

Dislikes:
~Meeting new people
~Crowds
~The thought of confront her father.
~Insults.
~People checking if her ears and tail are real
~And mean people.

Weapons:
One Yumi, along with arrows.
Love interests:
No one? O-o?
Pic:
User Image

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Accepted profiles

Username: Ruri Norreanea
User’s age: 22
Character name: Rae Sterling
Job/Classification: Student
Characters age: 19
Dorm: 2
Race: Siren
Sexuality: Pansexual
Powers/abilities: Her song can put people to sleep, calm them, or anger them.
Bio: Rae is a Siren who was born and lived with many of her sisters on an island not too far from the mainland. Her sisters were often hired too sooth the men from both sides. Unfortunately, Rae was born blind so her sisters did their best to never leave her side. Their numbers dwindled and she was left without much of a family. Rae was also hired at what she thought was a hospital but she actually worked at a Mental Asylum. There she would sing the patients to sleep in order to sedate them. One of the patients told her that those who hired her lied and so she ran away and started going to a school. Rae has gotten so used to the school so she no longer needs an escort, however she can sometimes get lost. She uses her feet to find her way around the school and uses her hands to see the faces of her fellow classmates as well as the teachers.
Personality: Independent, friendly, curious, and soft spoken.
Likes: Making friends, exploring new places, and sitting on the edge of roofs
Dislikes: Liars, aggressive personalities, and people who treat her with kid gloves
Weapons: Voice and walking stick (hidden blade inside)
Love interests: N/A
Pic:
User Image

Username:-Kyros18-
Users age:20
Character name: Yugo Connor
Characters age:21
Dorm: 2q
Race: Lycanthrope
Powers/Abilities: Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Senses
Bio: Later Revealed. All that is known is Yugo is from a High-Security Mental Asylum. He lived in that hell for 5 years. They said he had a sickness and that they had to constantly increase the dosage of his medicine in hope that it would control his sickness, but psychopathy can never be cured with medicine.
Personality: Instinctive, Smart mouth, Deranged, Violent
Dislikes: His Straightjacket, Being called psychotic, Not being let out of his jacket.
Weapons: Talons, His Werewolf Claws/Teeth
Love Interests: N/A
Pic: [x]

Username: Skyburn
Character name: Diego Clark
Job/classification: Student
Characters age: 23
Dorm: (where you see fit)
Race: Human, Caucasian
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Light Control, Contact Flame Generation, contact telepathy (only happened when physical contact is made with a person, He can see/ hear through their ears/eyes for a few moments at a time)
Bio (two sentences min):Until recently, Diego Clark had little idea he even had powers. Recently graduated from college, Diego feels somewhat cursed and afraid of his powers, as he feels responsible to ensure he hurts no one with them, and that responsibility makes him feel forced to educate himself on their control, forcing him to interrupt his would-be normal lifestyle. He did not have a military academy in mind, but, after hard thought, made a leap of faith to join.
Personality: Responsible, reliable, kind, easily makes friends
Dislikes: Slackers, Spitefulness
Weapons: Saber, M45A1
Pic: User Image

Username: YuriRaskalov
Users age: 20
Character name: Kojiro Sasaki
job/classification: Strategy Teacher
Characters age: Body looks 20 (age of soul-2000)
dorm: 9q
Race: Genome (ageless body combined with a soul---still mortal)
Powers/abilities: Summon Magic, Elemental Magic
Bio: An ancient war strategist's soul merged with a ageless doll body as punishment for the sins committed against the world.
Personality: Says what needs to be said, not much else. Very gentle but extremely smart
Dislikes: Imbecility
Weapons: Clawed Fingers
Love interests: has not loved nor been loved since he can remember
Pic:
User Image

Username:malikkar shadowvane
Users age : 24
Character name: stevon lockrees
Characters age:19
dorm:
Race:half elf, half leviathon lord
Powers/abilities(3 max) : etheral phasing [in a way he can become ghost like and walk through things], transformation into any aquatic animal,
and a rune writer [can write special rune for different thing through his elven history]
Bio : stevon has spent his life in the sacred woods along the ocean where he was born his mother was an elf who offered her son to a
leviathon lord that he then chose to bless the kids with his abilities. he has lived a peaceful life until he decided to explore the world as he saw war and death
he then found the school which he is gonna try to make home.
Personality:cocky, very egotistical but can be kind rarely and hates to listen.
Likes: disobedence, showing off, and making others look like fools.
Dislikes: goody people, loyalty and authority
Weapons (if any max 2):an everice curved long sword.
Love interests:n/a
Pic (anime only please):User Image

Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out): 18
Character name: Lucille Lowe
job/classification: Nurse
Characters age: 23 (Actually 27843)
dorm: Can you decide plz ^_^
Race: Nephilim, (Looks Human)
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Powers/abilities: Entropic Mastery, Summon Weapons, Summon Horse
Bio: Once infamous blood seeking monster she now looks towards the peaceful aspect of her immortal life, she preferes to heal then harm so becoming a nurse was ideal, they even let her wear a cute outfit..... how
neat is that. Now life is great until someone comes in half dead but you get used to it after the first thousand times.... right ?
Personality: Calm, Kind, Caring, Cats
Dislikes: Fighting, Animal Cruelty
Weapons: Scythe, Hand Cannon
Pic (anime only please):
User Image

Username: Kasai Dragonstarr
Users age: 19
Character name: Yvette Starr
Characters age: 21
dorm:
Race: Behemoth
Powers/abilities: She has the power to morph, blow fire, and shake the earth with a powerful roar!
Bio (two sentences min): Yvette has always been alone since she was born. Being born into a human family it was strange that she was born a monster that once exist many years ago. I monster even god could not fully control, but...it happened. This tiny girl secluded from the world walked alone for a while until she stumbled upon the mystic military. Although Yvette detest fighting, she thought this place might help with controlling her beast a little better than she could now.
Personality: A little shy to begin off, but once she gets going be careful of her deadly tongue. If you can handle her truthful thoughts, then you will be just fine.
Dislikes: Arguments and fighting unless necessary.
Weapons (if any max 2): Scythe
Love interests: none as of yet
Pic (anime only please):

]Username: Professor Sunshine
Character name: Sunshine
Characters age: 16
dorm:
Race: Artificial Life Form
Sexuality: Bisexual
Powers/abilities: the ability to fuse metal into his body to heal and create weapons, and the ability to cocoon himself when near death, healing him.
Bio: He was born from a black cocoon, completely ignorant of who built him. After wandering the world for years, looking for a purpose in life, he decided to join a school for military students. He found great interest in learning his abilities more in depth, and would love to learn more.
Personality: Love people and hard to annoy, but when angered, it is ill advised to be in the area.
Dislikes: Dislikes heights, and hates anyone who poses a threat to his friends.
Weapons (if any max 2): Multi-tool, and anything he can fuse into his body.
Love interests: He loves most people, but prefers the company of those who may find a love interest in him.
Pic: I will send a pic later. I am not too sure how to work this part of the website as of yet.

xXSekeraXx
Username mad XSekeraXx
Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out):
Character name:Suzumie Crescent
Characters age:20
dorm:9q
Race:Angel/Demon
Blood weild:She must be bleeding in order to use this and can make it into a whip, spikes to fire at others, or spikes that come from the ground yet she has a limit to how long and much she can use.
Judgement: Will have summoned swords of different elements appear and shoot out at you, with hers hidden among the bunch.
Ghost: Using wind she will move really fast leaving a shadow of her in it's place while slashing at you using the wind to excell her movement and add extra damage to you, this stops if she is hit or once she is done.
Bio (two sentences min): Child of the angel of judgement and siren demon, you could say her childhood was interesting. How these two enemies fell for each other is anyones guess yet an angel and a devil fell for each other and had a child, a girl. As she grew her mother taught her about her gift her singing and how to control it, while her father gave her a rosary showing her how to use it along with some other weapons.
Yet her life would change as her parents were pulled apart by the war between angels and demons, leaving their child alone never to return. As she grew up both angels and demons would try to draw her to their side, giving her jobs as unknown clients to slay one or the other. Eventually they became less unknown as the war between angels and demons got worse, and would take more drastic action in getting her to join their side, even attempting to control her.
Fighting back she eventually found out about this school, and thought it would be a good place to go to in hopes of losing them, and so after fighting back both angels and demons she vanished into the shadows.
Personality: can be kind,gentle,caring,and helpful yet she isn't afraid to speak her mind, be independant, a spit fire some say or have a spark to her. She works hard and has a high tolerance yet if pushed too far you will know...She can't stand people who stare at her 32 D size breasts and/or butt and think it's ok to hit on her and be hound dogs! She isn't afraid to beat you up, but if she is wrong she will apologize. She is a demon and angel mix so she is what you would expect from that mix.
Dislikes:reptiles and amphibions,sexists jerks, feeling of being controlled.
Weapons (if any max 2):Dead Requiem
Rosary
Love intrests:Yugo Connor

Username:-Kyros18-
Character name: Avain Kinneas
Characters age: 26
Dorm: 7q
Race: Gifted Human/Experiment
Powers/abilities: Expert Marksmanship, Kinetic Energy Manipulation,phase Teleportation
Bio: Born to poor parents, the teenage boy known as Avain Kinneas was able to gamble his way to prosperity as a card shark in the seedy underground gambling circuits of the Bayou. No matter how close the authorities came to catching him, the boy always found a way to slip through their fingers, whether it be his powers sparking up at the right time or evading them naturally. Despite his good fortune, he was never able to win that which he truly desired, the ability to control his powers. When Avain learned of an experiment being conducted near his home that might help him with his wish, he did the only thing a gambler could do. He tested his luck and volunteered for the experiment.
Avain was told that the wager for such participation might be steep. He might change forever, or nothing might happen, or he might die horribly. Pain, however, was likely a part of the deal no matter the outcome. These were hardly the worst odds the gambler had faced; his hopes raised, Avain underwent the experiment, enduring what he must for a chance at his dream. Then, it ended with seemingly no effect whatsoever. Upon waking from the sedation, Avain flew into a rage as kinetic energy began to fluctuate causing an explosive result in anything he touched as he was, but before as he was about to strike down the experiment team, he suddenly teleported himself miles away. With a sly grin, he realized his luck had won out yet again, and set off to unknown parts to train. Many years pasted since that day, as He now brings his luck, marksmanship, and rakish charm to the Institute, where he is a teacher.
Personality: Ladies' man, Sensitive, Caring, playful, Suave
Dislikes: Pressure
Weapons: Playing Cards and 2 Colt Revolvers
Pic: [Appearance]

Username: Dred Amadeus Nezroth
Users age: 24
Character name: Dred
job/classification: Teacher. Subject; Critical thinking in combat and diverse situations
Characters age: 100+
dorm: (Not sure how the teacher/ dorm would work feel free to edit this as needed)
Race: Amethyst dragon
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Manipulation of lightning, Manipulation of air, Polymorphs (3 forms only, true dragon, half dragon and human)
Bio (two sentences min): A hardass at first glance Dred is the type to let your own screw ups bite you in the a** if it will teach you a lesson. Though some say his methods are insane, others say that his methods command results. Rarely found in the school, he is most often found in the training grounds outside.
Personality:Cold, quick to frustrate, easy to bore.
Dislikes:most things
Weapons (if any max 2): Two katana's, standard
Love interests: None
Pic (anime only please):

Username: bri_the_cookie_goddess
Users age:19
Character name: Layla
Job/classification: Student
Characters age: 17
Dorm: 3
Race: half human, half witch
Powers/abilities : is very good at mystical herbal medicine and how to use her surroundings
Bio : Layla grew up with her parents, and her brother. She was always the one to blend into the background and forgotten. She was abused by men growing up including her father and brother. They would inflict her with physical pain (hitting, punching), and emotional pain (men would call her horrible names, would say she was wothless and ugly etc...). She was wary around men and it took a lot to gain her trust. She was a little more trusting of women. When she was 8, her older cousin Jade taught her how to use the bow and arrow and self defence. She grew to be very good at them and when she was 11, ran away from home and has lived on her own ever since.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, wary/cautious, caring, level-headed
Dislikes: Abuse (emotional and physical), pressure, nightmares, closed in spaces
Weapons:bow & arrows, small dagger
Love interests: not any atm
Pic: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/jdaeck/anime_girl_fav26457.jpg

Username:Red_Dawn93
Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out): 20
Character name: Leah Reed
Characters age: 20
dorm:
Race: Fairy
Powers/abilities(3 max) : power over earth element and weather climate.
Bio (two sentences min): Leah comes from a very wealthy family, youngest of two brothers. When the war started to break, her family sent her and her brothers too 3 different schools to train to gain to info about them, since her family is allied with the enemies. She was given such mission, but will she keep her word?
Personality: Very outgoing, love to have some fun, sociable, amiable, easy to get along with.
*Sketching
*Nature
*Horseplaying (thanks to her brothers :p )
Dislikes:
*Dark Narrow spaces (bad memory)
Weapons (if any max 2): Bows and arrows
Love interests: none at the moment
Pic (anime only please):

Username:mysticwolfcub
Character name: Raven
Characters age:looks18 but is way way older
dorm:10
Race:demon
Sexuality: straight, but will flirt with girls to make them uncomfortable
Powers/abilities illusions, power copying (after touching someoneshecan temporarily take on their power), levitation
Bio Raven is Damions little sister she loves to torture him. She is the youngest of Lucifers children and so she is some what babied by her family and hates it. She showed up cause her big brother was here and she got bored at home and wanted to experiance lifeaway from hell
Personality:seductive, flirty, bold, talkative, firendly for the most part but has a cruel streak, slightly sarcastic
Likes:fighting, boys, thunder storms and pouring rain, playfulness, making friends, animals
Dislikes:being treated like a baby, spiders, clowns.
Weapons daggers
Pic

Username:Mysticwolfcub
Character name: Axel Crimson
job/classification:student
Characters age:20
dorm:6
Race biggrin emon
Powers/abilities: Light manipulation, illusions shape shifting
Bio Axel is LIliths older brother and damions best friend. He came to support his friend in his time of need and figured he'd have some fun while he was at it.
Personality: Kind with a cruel streak, bad boy, protective over things he likes and people he cares about. flirty, Loves to make girls blush.
Likes:water, his nephew, apples, Apple flavored things.and fighting enemies
Dislikes:bananas
Weapons none
Love interests:none yet
Pic [

Username: mysticwolfcub and abaron
Character name:Angel
Characters age:3
Race:demon
Sexuality:straight not that it matters
Powers/abilities shifting, shadows, elemental control :
Bio He is Damion and Liliths son and a future prince of hell. He is a child
Personality:Happy most the time like his momma but gets angry like his dad on rare occasions, protective and territorial ( my cookie)
Likes: mommy, daddy, juice boxes, honey, sweets, Lance (cause he smells like home.) auntie ray, (Your typical 3 year old)
Dislikes sad typical three year old dislikes)
Love interests:Omg hes a kid please
Pic
(only 3 year old looking)

Username: SUPAH WOMBAT DESU
Character name: Makise Monsea
Characters age: 22
dorm: 9
Race: Super-Human
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Bliss and Horror [The ability to bring about feelings of bliss and horror in others] and Danger Sensing [The ability to sense danger]
Bio (two sentences min): Makise grew up in a strict family. Her abilities were never strong enough to her parents, her posture was always off, she needed to work on her stamina--her parents always found flaws in her. That never stopped Makise, though. She was taught every inch of her abilities and mastered them as a teeanger, something to be proud of in her family. Her mother died later on, but her father is still strong like an ox, checking in on her whenever he can, but keeping his fatherly love from her hidden and only expressing his strictness. Although this is true, Makise's father is happy that she is a teacher at the military school. Her goal is to teach other humans like her who have special abilities.
Personality: Presumptuous at times, misunderstood, kind, and sly
Dislikes: Danger, arguments, and taking things for granted
Weapons (if any max 2): OKC-3S bayonet and an M7 bayonet
Love interests: N // A
Pic (anime only please):

Character name: Juri Mazaraki
job/classification: Teacher//Student Counsellor
Characters age: 21
dorm: 3
Powers/abilities: Telekinesis, Forming power balls from any element and making drawings, art come to life.
Bio: Juri has had an accessful life being a mutant, she is only a human and posses some very helpful abailities, at the age of 10 her powers began to appear and her family were amazed, but they feared that their little girl would be taken from them if any would ever find out. After years of research they finally found schools for Juri to attend to learn more about her powers, and people like her, her schooling was a grade A, and she is now a fully qualified art teacher, and bringing her creations to life. She is also a counsellor, always wanting to help out with peoples problems and pulling them back to the right way of life.

When Juri was offered the position at Mystic, she had heard so much about it but was too far away to get to the place during her own schooling. Some how they had heard about her work and sent the letter for a job offer, she jumped to the opportunity like a cat to a mouse.
Personality: Open, very out going and never shy, she loves to talk and try new things. Juri always tries to see the good in people and is always determind to help.
Likes: Helping, being creative, getting to know new and interesting people, sunny days and rainy days.
Dislikes: Cruelty, seeing the bad side of a good person, abuse, watching the younger generation suffer.
Weapons: Katana
Love interests: -
Pic:

Username:-kyros18-
User's Age: 20
Character Name:Kyros Kenshin
Job/Classification: Teacher
Dorm: 1
Race: Human/Ninja/Shape-shifter
Powers: Teleportation through Shadows, Shape-shifts into Animals, a wide variety of Ninjutsu of all elements
Appearance:[Kyros Kenshin] [Kyros Ninja Outfit]
Bio:Kyros was born in a Small town to two well-known Citizens of that town, but when he was 6, they were killed by an armed robber right before his eyes, leaving him to move away with his Aunt and Uncle to another State and Abandon all his friends until he was 18. He is one of the few former students of Mystic turned teacher.
Personality: Kind Hearted, Protective, Caring, Helpful
Likes: Teaching, living off the land, Animals, and Helping when he's needed
Dislikes: Being bossed around, Loud noises, Punks
Weapons: [Hook Daggers and Sword]
Love Interest: N/A
Pet: [Cerberus]
Other: Kyros plays guitar, sings, can fix any piece of clothing with a needle and thread, also has a background in Judo and is a Specialist at surviving off the land. His years of ninja training and time in Mystic have developed his senses and reflexes to superb standards

Username: Ruri Norreanea
User’s Age: 22
Character Name: Mei Ling Evans
Job/Classification: Teacher
Characters age: 22
Dorm: 7
Powers/Abilities: Agile and Clever
Bio: Mei Ling was an orphan and grew up wanting to learn more about her family. When she learned both her parents fought in the war and died, she cried for three days straight. She has never cried since. She was taught how to survive and protect herself as a teenager. The rest of her life was history. She decided to teach others what she had learned. In a world with danger that lurks at every corner, Mei Ling does her best to protect those closest to her.
Personality: Protective, motherly, kind, icy at times and strategic.
Dislikes: Deserters, authority, and gullibility
Weapons: Beretta and combat knife
Love Interests: None at the moment
Pic:

Username: Dubiouslysmart
Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out): A lady's age is best kept a secret. I'm younger than 25, older than 15.
Character name: Lunette
Characters age: 19
dorm: 8
Race: Moon Demigod
Powers/abilities(3 max): Control of liquids
Bio (two sentences min): Lunette's human father was killed by a jealous god so she was brought up by her Goddess mother. She learned how to keep her power under control from her mother.
Personality: Shy, quiet, sweet
Dislikes: Meat, blood,
Weapons (if any max 2): A katana forged out of moonlight
Love interests: None at the moment
Pic (anime only please):

Username:Abaron
Users age : 18
Character name: Damion
Characters age: 20
dorm:6
Race: Demon
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Shifting, flight,shadow magic
Bio (two sentences min): He is at this school for one reason only: To retrieve Lilith. He was broken hearted after she shot him down but he was a prince of hell and would have what ever he wanted. He would not be denied her love and her hand for ever.
Personality: distant and cold at first but he will let a person grow on him so he acn use them to his own ends.
Dislikes: people who stand up to him.
Weapons (if any max 2):Curropted trident
Love interests: Lilith

Username:Akihiko-kun238

Users age: 16( but I am a little mature)
Character name:Kazuya Ishida
Characters age:19
dorm:7
Race:Werewolf
Powers/abilities :Able to move around and fight with the same skill of a champion boxer, and energy manipulation
Bio : is a very nice person despite his cocky look, and scary name, plus has an affection for manga and mermaids.
Personality:Is a very funny person according to other people,but gets mad when people ask about his cigarette which his actually his friend, trapped inside of one... weird but whenever people ask him how he feels about it, he simply replays,"Eh, whatever."
Likes:Manga,Mermaids,Jason (his "cigarette" wink ,and Melody
Dislikes:Real Cigarettes, bullies, and bad manga
Weapons: His red katana "Benehime"
Love interests:Melody
Pic:

Username:
KillerPizzaGuy
Users age:
Character name:
Nicholas Wyatt Wolfkill
Job/Classification:
Teacher
Characters age:
53,628 years old
Dorm:
Race:
Mix of: Werewolf and Shapeshifter/Vampire.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Powers/abilities:
Darkness Manipulation, Vampirism, Werewolf Physiology.
Bio:
Nick can't actually remember a thing. Thousands of years were lost at the beginning of the wars. He could only remember waking up in a angelic medical tent out on the front lines, he escaped out of there as a raid actually came and set fire to the camp. So he was just left with the clothes on his back and some weapons. He knew nothing of his past and it has stayed that way for half of his life. So he grew to the feeling of not knowing what had happened to him and has lived with it. It now seemed normal to not know where or how he was a few thousand years ago.
Personality:
Nick is a good guy who likes to stay out of everyone's troubles. He's a real gentleman when it comes to the ladies. But he is nice when someone tries to mess with one. He honors woman to the fullest, and doesn't even allow himself to think bad about them. Unlike how he feels about the men. Even if he is one, he knows they're idiots and probably will always be idiots. But he would help them out if he was ever in a good mood... Yet he doesn't even know how he could think that or act that way.
~ Chivalry
~ Drinking
~ Smoking
~ Fighting
~ and the night.
Dislikes:
~ Guys, because we're all idiots no matter how smart we think we are
~ Men abusive to women
~ Not being close to a bar or a liquor store
~ Shedding
~ and Chocolate.
Weapons:
KRISS Vector SMG and a retractable black Kantana.
Love interests:
... No one? -_-
Pic:

Username:X_HomicidalPyscho_X
Users age:19
Character name: Vanessa Killage
Characters age: looks 19 ( 781)
dorm: number 7
Race: Vampire
Controls weather: Can create tornados and other such disasters out of thin air. She can control any aspect of the weather.
Control fire: Vanessa can manipulate fire and intertwine both of her abilities together. For example, Vanessa can create a tornado and combine it with her fire ability to create a firey tornado.
Bio: Vanessa was created over sevenhundred-fifty years ago. She was born in Germany. She grew up in a rich family and had everything she desired, until one day her city was attacked and everything was destroyed. Her family had been killed and her soon to be husband. She was kidnapped by a man and was taken to Italy. There she became his slave for over four years. After those four years, her kidnapper felt like he could trust her, so he turned her into a Vampire. Crazed with bloodlust, Vanessa went on rampage and destroyed the whole city including her maker. It took many years for her blood cravings to die down and she became more interested in the death of humans. So she went on a journey through out Europe and took down many cities before she became bored.
Personality: Vanessa is a quiet person, but deadly. It is a very rare occasion when you see her smile. She normally keeps to herself.
Darkness
Dislikes: Happy people
hunters
Weapons: Her bare hands
Love interests: none yet,
Pic :

Character name: Willow
dorm: 4q
Race: Nymph/Fairy
Powers/abilities: Elementals (all except fire), fly, shape shifting into animals and plants. and camouflage (can change her size to normal size too fairy size)
Bio: Willow grew up with her family happily in the forest, but know she wants to move on to bigger and better things, she has never attended a school before and wants to learn all about the difference things other than nature.. Though nature is her first love, she chose this school because of the environment. It seems to be rather dead and she wants to bring it some life,
Personality: caring, sweet, talkative, sometimes annoying, hyperactive
Dislikes: fire, the enemies, disrespect, death/
Weapons: a pocket knife, but once she speaks "Forces of Nature" in greek it transforms into a staff to help her with the elements to create str spells.
Love interests: nature
Pic

Username:
Character name: Vivica
Characters age: she is way older than melody and looks 26
dorm: 5
Race: succubus
Powers/abilities(3 max) : dark magic,life-force absorption,enhanced strength
Bio (two sentences min): In the underworld Vivica hated the fact that her father Neptune sent her away into hell separating her from her sister Melody because of her evil actions to take over and rule. Soon Vivica finds out that Melody wanted to go to a strange gifted military school.....Melody won't run for long as her time is short when Vivica arrives.
Personality: charming,aggressive,loves to tease melody a lot,
Likes: teasing men,being the center of attention,dancing,music,partying,hanging out with people,modeling,seeing people in defeat,fighting,lust
Dislikes: good people,committing to loving someone,competition
Weapons (if any max 2): tail ???
Love interests: oooo no one yet twisted
Pic:

HUMAN FORM:

SUCCUBUS FORM:

]Username: -Kyros18-
Character name: Volke Susano
Dorm: 2
Race: Ninja/Cryomancer
Powers/abilities: ice Ninjutsu, Ice Creation, Ice Manipulation
Bio: Dark and brooding over his past,Volke carries many burdens and secrets. Despite his cold personality, he is not uncaring; He has a soft spot for the women he works with, referring to them as Madam or Miss. Volke's past is shrouded in mystery though he is believed to have been a Guardian at the age of 18 for his little sister but eventually everything with down the drain when His little sister was killed by someone but never found out who had committed such a horrible deed, choosing to hate all of mankind. He is reluctant to speak to anyone, but when he does, he typically has something important to say but it isn't often he speaks with anyone other than himself.
Personality: Cold-hearted at times, Mysterious, Quiet.
Dislikes: Failing, Loudness, Ignorance
Weapons: Trench Knives and 2 Blades Hidden under each of his wrists
Love interests: who ever
Pic:

Username: seedy unicorn
Character name: Tyson 'Black Guardian' ---
Characters age: 248 looks 18
dorm: 4
Race: Demon, (Dragon Demon)
Powers/abilities: Transformation Dragon, fire element control & hand to hand/weapon combat skills.
Bio: Tyson killed his own family, with a forever ingrained scar from the event. born into the Demon race he was brought with causing war and killing innocent bystanders and fighters.. When he was old enough to realise the real situations with the battles he turned on his own family and people as he slaughtered them during the night, leaving none alive.
For many years he roamed the earth helping different rgioms to defend their homes and families from terror, as he looked scary himself people began to make a name for him it gradually grew to a permanent one 'Black Guardian' Knowing had ever seen his face before and hundreds of years of war around the world.. But he retired and now he is settling life down as the wars are not as common as they once were, so he decided to create a home at a school he had heard of that was brilliant for his kind to linger, and for him to cause some mischief and hopefully see some good action to be apart of.
Personality: Tyson is a talkitive, smart allic, and very out going sort of person.. He is very mysterious and had has a bad nature.. He is a demon, and can sometimes lose his real self when fully transformed into his demon body, which happens to be the Black Dragon Demon. He has been known to have killed tones of soldiers, including his own parents who wanted to bring him up on the evil side, despite Tysons behaviour and race he knew that the war had to come to an end, but it's not always harmful to run a muck and have a joke with this sly kid.
When befriended
Likes: pranks, loud music, chicks, blood of enemies & protecting, fighting, blowing off steam, killing for a good cause.
Dislikes: patience, silence, sad times, being humiliated, showing feelings, following rules or keeping a schedule & the war.
Weapons : twin katanas & a boomberang blade.
Love interests: NA
Pic:

Username:
KillerPizzaGuy
Users age:
Character name:
Lance Michel Winston
Job/Classification:
Student
Characters age:
852 years old
Dorm:
10q
Race:
One half fire demon/human and one half speed demon
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Powers/abilities:
Pyrokinesis, Geo-Thermokinesis, and Enhanced Speed.
Bio:
Lance grew up into the life of war, yet he didn't know it at the time... He lived in a small village full of people who were against the wars. It was a mix of people from any world and any background. It was great until the day the war came knocking. The village could barely defend itself. Lance can remember that day well as his family had to defend the families home from the raid. That was day he was granted a large sword from his father, while it would be the day that he and his mother would be cast among the desolate world. It was hard on the both of them.
And as any good son would do, when his mother would lose her smile he would always try to see it again. But that would change, as she died when he was at the age of 8. Then throughout the rest of his he sought out a way to live out his days. That was when he came upon the school.
Personality:
Lance is more of a good ball at heart, he's not serious much. Even while under pressure. He does act like an idiot, while most of his school work says otherwise. He usually tries to keep his smarts to himself and would get mad if it's leaked out to the teachers. Yet it's not he would do much about it as he usually hates to fight... Usually.
~ Peoples insults towards him >=3
~ Being upside down
~ Heights
~ Music
~ and Soda.
Dislikes:
~ When the party ends
~ Fruity adult "Liquid refreshments"
~ Boredom
~ Hippies
~ And getting caught... For anything.
Weapons:
A single Nodachi and a collapsible crossbow.
Love interests:
... No one? ^///^
Pic:

Username: -xtc kid
Character name: Brookelle Yagari
dorm: 1
Race: Dark Angel
Powers/abilities:
Healing: Brookelle's ability to heal comes with a cost, any wound that she heals off somebody the injury forms on her own body in the same pace as the victim. But as soon as it is healed it disappears from her aswell, if the wound is very serious and life threatening, using this ability can kill her, but in return saving someones life.
As she grows stronger, she will be able to conrtol it more and the affects will no longer be a problem and her healing should be a great source of power, but she will only use it for appropriate situations, and refuses to bring back the dead.
Permanission: Brookelle has the ability of seeing into the future, but this power comes and goes as she cannot control it what so ever.. He concentration is a lack and her personailty doesn't allow her to see into the future willingly, she will have to grow and work on the ability before she will be able to control it. As of now, if she touches something or someone that is a clue to something she wants to find out, the permanission will come, but firstly she will get a blistering headache that causes her to fall alseep and the permanission appears as a dream, sometimes waking up there is no memory at all.
Conjouring light/electricity balls: Brookelle is able to control the source of light, she carries with her on a necklace a tiny bottle of light for her to use if times are dark, she can use it for many things such as blinding an opponant or shutting all light source off for everyone to be in darkness. Electricity balls are mixed with her light, they form together in her hand as a ball and she throws it an enemy leaving them with a shock, or even death if the blast is strong enough, or depending on where the hit has damamged.
Bio:
Brookelle is an Archangel, a good Angel of death. But just like any teenager her ways have been on a rough edge and not looking up to the Angels standards. Her abilities were meant to be fully developed at the mature age, which is at a young age and she is now 18 with her powers still giving her trouble because of her rebelious ways and dreams to just be normal.
The higher ranks of angels took away her grace since her respect for god was shallow, they left her with her powers and sent her to earth.. The location they chose was direct, a school that dealt with war and something to straighten out the girls manners and respect. Brookelle had agreed that the idea was good and she would have no problem in helping out down there instead of being stuck in the clouds were she was a loner and had no friends.

Brookelle is now travelling to earth in a ball of light streaming across the sky waiting to land, as a fallen angel.
Personality: Brookelle grew up as something she didn't nesessarily want to be, an Angel. Being born as one was terrible, people think Angel's are full of love but no once born you are taught the specific ways and you have no free will. Her personality is rebelious as she tends to never listen or give respect to those who boss her around, she gives what she is given and she doesn't see anything she liked here, she is stubborn and sometimes quiet since her social life is at 0%.. She hates interacting, but since now heading to a new place, she might learn how to respect, but most of all she wants to feel loved, and somewhere she can belong and be happy.
Likes: peace, the sound of the harp, feeling loved, never knowing where she is going.
Dislikes: being bossed around, feeling shut out, darkness and the angels way of life.
Weapons: A simple dagger she took from the angels.
Love interests: No one, but hopefully she will find someone to give her the feelings she wishes to feel.
Pic

Username: MysticSparxman
Users age (optionali like to know so i can keep this rp mellowed out): 26
Character name: Brandon Westlake
Characters age: 1733, but looks eighteen.
dorm: 4Q
Race: Angel
Powers/abilities(3 max) : Ability to control the element of Light, flight obviously and the ability to heal.
Bio (two sentences min): Brandon has been living up in Heaven for the majority of his life, but he was given an assignment to live on Earth for a certain amount of time. It was during this assignment that he ended up in this new school, just to see what it was like. He also wanted to see what other people were like too. To him, it is more of an experiment.
Personality: Brandon is kind, caring, and he has a good sense of humour. He can be very protective of those he is closest to. He likes to wind up those he doesn’t like too much, but can be quite easy to wind up himself. He also shows his emotions somewhat easily too. He can get jealous easily, just as he can get easily upset or angered too. Basically, he can be a very emotional person.
Likes: His wings, flying, making friends, spending time with those closest to him, spending time by himself, animals, good weather, having fun.
Dislikes: Snobbish and disrespectful people, bad weather, being bored, having nothing to do, seeing those closest to him getting hurt in some way and peanuts.
Weapons (if any max 2):
Love interests:
Pic (anime only please):

Angel Form

Human Form

Send subject in PM as (is there love profile) plz
Username: Veronika Van Crinamorte
Users age: 17
Character name: Melody
Characters age: 242 but looks 20
dorm: 4
Race: mermaid
Powers/abilities(3 max) :water manipulation, storm manipulation and telekinesis Melody was turned human by her parents but along came a curse that if she get's hit by water she will turn into a mermaid, but that did not stopped melody as she stumbled her way to the school her parents agreed for her to go to.
Personality: know how to have a good time,passionate,loyal,adventurous,loving,playful
Likes: sunset,looking at the stars at night,singing,dancing,hanging out,meeting new people,swimming mostly, and strange music the humans listen too
Dislikes: disrespectful people,seeing people getting picked on,someone that ruins the fun,sharks and eels
Weapons (if any max 2): trident that appears when she wants it to, and daggers
Love interests: non yet redface
Pic (anime only please): HUMAN FORM:

MERMAID FORM:

Username:Elven Cub
Users age:23
Character name:Lilith Crimson
job/classification:student
Characters age surprised ld but looks 19
dorm:5q
Race biggrin emon
Powers/abilities(3 max) : flight, elemental, shifter
Bio (two sentences min):Liliths parents sent her to this school cause of her stubborness. She was in a relationship with one of the devils sons but angered everyone when she refused Damions proposal.As punishment she was sent away until she learned to appreciate what she had.. She found it funny and saw it as a freedom. She didn't love Damion and hopes to make a home away from hell.
Personality:Flirty, playful, stubborn, loving, defensive, protective over what she cares about, can be jealous,slightly possesive.
Dislikes:unnesessary rudeness, being played, superiority complexes
Weapons (if any max 2):n/a
Love interests:non yet
Pic (anime only please):

Username:Abaron
Users age:18
Character name:Wolfram Heartun
job/classification: teacher
Characters age: 35
dorm:
Race:Gifted human
Sexuality:Straight
Powers/abilities(3 max) :Master swordsman. Can Conjure wolves from shadows. Can use web magick.
Bio (two sentences min):Never known any other thing than fighting, HIsd father left him a young age and he learned to protect him mother and her family with the wolves in his shadows. Grew up in the company of spirits of the greatest warriors in history and was trained by the spirit of Achilles.
Personality:He is a little rough around the edges. He Has learned over his long life that there are things he needs to be wizened up to but age and has accepted that fact. He is gruff with the new comers his classes but as he gets to know you he willl usually be nicer.
Dislikes biggrin R pepper, drunks, fools, smart asses
Weapons (if any max 2): a pair of Broad swords and a hunting knife
Love interests: Tabatha
Pic (anime only please):

Gracious Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith giggled as Lance came over and kissed her cheek. The morning had started of amazing and now they got to have an even better day preparing for their baby. She loved that he was so sweet to her and looked at him "I don't know if Tyson has a visitor in our room my I borrow a pair of yours please?l she asked sweetly. "I mean it not like I haven't been in your pants before" she joked before winking at him
User Image

TYSON!

"It's a long way home, at the end of the road.. i'll be pavin' my own way, to the top i'll be here to stay..
So take my name, remember this face. Keep the change & have a nice day.
Live for the moment not by the past, homie live each day like it's your last."

Tyson knew the question was coming, he gave a sigh and ruffled his own hair to rid of the bed hair. He wanted to be completely honest, it is what a relationship required. He say next to her handing her the water as he took a sip of his own. "Well, a couple of days ago I had a weak Angel girl named Brookelle drink my blood.. I think she came here looking for more, but one of the teachers assistance found her first and should be taking care of her.. I hope, I shouldn't of done that to her. I was only thinking of myself" He whispered as he truly did regret it, he needed to apologize, no he wanted to.
He knew what it could do and he knew it had to stop, he would help any way possible to bring her addiction to an end, Tyson did not look at Raven for a reaction.. He didn't know how she would take it, would she find it funny and exciting? Be disgusted and hate him for it? Or be understanding that he had made a mistake

Thrift Shop!

Gracious Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven listend to his words and her jaw dropped. Giving angels demon blood was risky and they tend to go insane. Raven could see how horrible he felt and laid her head on his back. "That was not a smart thing to do I admit but mistakes happen love." She blushed at the last word as she tickled his back with her nails. She didn't know what their status was after last night but she knew she liked him a lot. She sat quietly and sipped her water and tried to comfort him. "You have my supprt in this and I'm glad you told me instead of hiding it." She kissed his cheek and stood still undressed she smiledand conjered anod illusion of shorts and a white tank top. "So what happens now, do you want me to stay or go?" She asked softly

Devoted Paladin

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageEvery man has a price to charge and a price to pay....
Avain Kinneas
(Voice)(Theme)
Teacher

Avain went to sleep leaning against the wall. "wonder if I'll see the mademoiselle again", Avain thought to himself with his eyes shut, "first things first I need someone to show me around" Avain's thoughts were interrupted as someone tripped on him as he fell to the ground and the person fell on top of him. "Someone been hitting the drinks?", he asked as he opened his eyes to see the woman from last night, "Ah Mademoiselle" Avain sat up and helped her to stand. "You should watch your path of walking", Avain chuckled, "People are solid figures" Avain gave a smile.

...I've paid mine in spades

Barton Lover

10,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mei Ling Evans
(Voice) (Theme)
Teacher

User Image

Mei Ling rubbed her head after getting confused. She was now on top of someone and as she opened her eyes she realized it was Avain. She blushed feeling embarrassed as he helped her up. He told her she should watch where she walks and that people were solid. She pouted slightly knowing he was joking with her. “Haha, very funny…” she narrowed her eyes. Crossing her arms she rested her body weight off to one leg. “What were you doing leaning against a wall? Waiting to scare someone again with your card trick?” she asked.

(Akihiko, I'll have her find it when she returns to her room. Sorry!)

Devoted Paladin

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Ruri Norreanea
User ImageEvery man has a price to charge and a price to pay....
Avain Kinneas
(Voice)(Theme)
Teacher

Avain looked at the woman as she spoke about him scaring others with his card tricks. "Not at all, Ma chère", Avain chuckled, "I'm how you say Lost" Avain looked at her as she blushed. "ya okay?", he added, "you seem to 'ave a feva of some sort." Avain put his hand on Mei's head. "ya ain't warm", Avain stated, "must be somethin' else?" Avain removed his hand and readjusted his hat on his head and his coat.

...I've paid mine in spades

((OOC: horrible post xD))

Barton Lover

10,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Kyros18-

Mei Ling Evans
(Voice) (Theme)
Teacher

User Image

When Mei heard he was lost, she felt bad that she hadn’t been more kind and showed him around the school before she left last night. Had he been walking around all by himself this entire time? Did he even get any sleep? He asked if she was okay, and thought she had a fever. He touched her forehead and realized it wasn’t that she was sick. She was blushing earlier and that’s probably what he noticed. She decided to change the subject quickly. “So, are you still lost? Would you like me to show you around?” Realizing she hadn’t even given him her name, she decided to introduce herself. “My name’s Mei Ling Evans.” she reached out her hand to shake his.

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wolfram

User Image

Wolfram stood there for a moment. He wanted to comfrot Brookelle how ever he could. He decided to go with his gut. He pulled her close to his chest and embraced her, in a way that reminded him of the way his father would hold him when he was young. Wolfram stroke her hair and shushed her quietly. "You'll be fine. I promise." He patted her pack and sat her down at the table. With a kind pat on the head he gave her some food from the counter. ]"It will help feed the part of you that is hungry." [/colorHe reached into his breast pocket and pulled a small red vail out. He poured it into her drink and mixed it. He sat the cup on the table next to her plate and sat back in his own seat. "That is demon blood to quiet your craving now. I can't make you quit cold turckey or you will go crazy, but if i can wein you off of it youll be back to yourself in no time." He looked back to Stella then to continue their earlier conversation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff