Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith laughed at the girl meaningless threat "my dear you act as if that if supposed to scare me. I have the power to take you off this earth if I so choose but I won't beecause a nurse unable to do a simple thing as do what a boy asks cause he know what his father needs is not worth my time let alone anything. Now take your object and get out please." She normally wasn't cruel but her emotions where going crazy with the baby and her ex on the bed dying. She stroked his hair "come on Damion fight this" she whispered

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hreaton

User Image

Wolfram ran like hell to keep up with Lilith. He slid into the nurses room to see Damion, and lilith about to kill the nurse. He drew his sword and stuck it in the floor between them. He turned to the nurse. "Part of the conditions of you working here is you remaining with in your bindings at all times. Iwill let this slide because you have one clip on now." He turned to Lilith next. He was simple in his statment as he stood slightly between the women. "If there is going to be a death here today it had better be because I lost my temper and handled one of you." He held his shield up between them with the polished side more toward Lucille.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Lucille kept a emotionless face, "scare a creature such as you, there is no such thing. Close the curtain and all my work on him will vanish, you can erase me from this world but I do not wish to return to my people and see my brother Death and don't try and scare me, I do things you hear in stories young girl" she told the woman not meaning any offense but would never stand down to a challenge, Lucille claimed the item turning to her new master. "I am sorry, this will never happen again without the authority of you sir", she bowed her head to then walked outside. The research she starter today was just beginning. This new one, her power could be felt miles away, this could have been an interesting hunt if she still worked under the Councils Order.
User Image stevon was walking through the halls as he saw the big comotion in the infirmiry which he decided to stay away from cause there was to much authority around the area. He cautiously walks by there not to be noticed hopefully as he walks by he gets curious and goes etheral and step into the wall as he looks out to see what is going on. as he sees the tension in the air as he can also feel it as he watches whats going on.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled. "I'm far from young and as for your so called stories ....likewise" she watched the woman leave and ignored Worlfrum before. Taking Damions hand "wake up Damion" she said strokong his face. He needed theirs combined strength to fight this and sent light into him to fight of the torturing shadows "close the curtain to erase what hocas pocas slash dr frankenstien did to him" she growled to wolfrum

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
History Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick went into the room that was for him to teach in, but he didn't have any students in it yet. It was his prep period, and he would use it to read his folder about himself. So after he sat at his desk at a wall in the front he made the folder appear in front of him before he read it... What he read wasn't what he was suspecting. There were notes, pictures, and papers about him. He had to read all of it, and none of it was pretty. He was a registered veteran of wars long pasted and probably forgotten. While he was also one of the first few students that had come to the school, he was also the only student alive from when he started there.

But there were still others, that started there a bit later then him. Yet it was a shock that he was the oldest now. Then he read something else that shocked him even more. He had a full family, kids, wife, and everything. While he wasn't even finished with school. Then when he did finish school there he became one of the first teachers there. Which was explained why he was in that yearbook from when the school started. He went off to read more, only to find a gap in the information. He taught there again, but had a different family...

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: O-o I-I-I-I-I-I... Want to be that hamster. ._.))

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Damion
Damion

User Image

Damion could amlost hear Liliths voice at first... She sounded like she was a milloin miles away and he thought he was dreaming. He felt somethig akin to warmth riding through his body. Just a memory.... He felt the breath of madness again on his face... no... that was a touch. He heard lilith from so far away but she was getting closer. Was she just another shadow of his past? ...no.. Her hand was warm as her shouting became a whisper into his ear.

He cracked open an eye, it was swolen shut though. "L-...L-lilth." He strained.

... Now you can see for yourself
what your absence has done to me... But no matter what.... I will never leave....

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Moving away she looked back at the boy "keep it safe, that was a gift and now it is yours, call whenever you feel doubt" she told the child before walking off down the corridor. "First day and i'm already in trouble, I hope that Lilith girl watches her tongue or my scythe may slip across her neck, that would be such a terrible thing" she thought giving only a small giggle to break the silence.

(Out Of Cupcakes........ I'm tired, its half 6 here so i'll see you guys later today ^_^ night ^_^)
~Yvette Starr~

User Image

Yvette faltered in her approach. She was to lose in the grip of her scythe losing it quickly when Dred taps his hand on the grip. While trying to catch her balance Dred struck firsts cutting her a few times before finally finishing his quick assault and going on the defensive. Yvette hissed looking at the damage he caused on her body. Scratches and cuts every where that easily healed quickly, but Yvette was becoming to annoyed and was changing a bit. Horns peeked out from her shoulders a bit as a webbed tail appeared from behind her swinging quickly behind her expressing her agitation even more.

Her scythe was still spinning in the air when it was flipped out of her hands finally coming back down and landed in her hand gently. She could now carry it's full weight in one hand. She hissed charging at the man again not disappearing, but speeding up her attack. She took the scythe in both hands spinning it while moving it side to side. Knowing that she was going to miss him, she brought a few flips by shoving her scythes tip into the ground using it like a poll vault stick and pushing off the ground. She spent using her tail to get as close as possible as she could to the man.

Species: Behemoth
Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Dred Amadeus Nezroth

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
lilith smiled as she could tell Damion was coming back. She cut her wrist and gave him some bloodbefore kissing his cheek "I'm really here Damion drink " she whisper knowing her blood always strengthened him "you can't leave yet your son and I still need you around" she smiled. Her blood seeped into his throat as she spoke and she continued chasing shadows with her light element.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Damion
Damion

User Image

Damion weakly tried to get up as her blood poured down his throat. He leaned his head up, trying to regain control of his neck muscles. He felt the swelling in his eye go down and he opened it. He almost couldn't believe what he saw. She really was here to help him. She came to him in his darkest hour of need she came. The thought brought tears to his eyes and a smile that was healing, as his features spread into a grin with his jaw and teeth realigning.

His arm snapped back into place as he reached up to touch Lilith's face, like a new born phoenix spreading its wings to the sun in victory, that it rose from the fire again. That hand cupping her cheek, That was his victory.

... Now you can see for yourself
what your absence has done to me... But no matter what.... I will never leave....

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
(Ooc, oh my goodness, so many posts to read!)

Layla, walked into her class early. She had nothing else to do. The man that had waved at her with a small smile (Nick), was sitting at his teachers desk, reading something. She mentally sighed. How come all the people she had met and been alone with so far have been men? Walking further into the classroom, she took a seat at one of the desks that was a bit far from the front. She sat there doodling on a piece of paper, all the while keeping her periphrial eye on Nick or any other man that came inside.

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

Vivica leans on the door way watching lilith come to the rescue once again and chuckles to herself knowing she may have came but his heart will still be broken once again to see her with lance and shakes her head. " pity " Vivica senses melody near by and quickly walks away finding her. " melodyyyy " Vivica looks outside seeing melody by the lake, vivica walks over slowly with a devilish grin. " we need to get this one with melody and you know I can't disobey mother dearest " Vivica grabs melody by the throat pinning her to the tree her eyes filled with longing to end this once and for all. " nothing has changed my mind at all of killing you and your life ends now in my hands " Vivica tightens her grip feeling melody gasp for air knowing no one would come to her rescue this time. " no one is not coming this time...their in there mourning little ol damion, no one cares about you melody NO ONE you are just a mere fish having no existence here "

User Image

Melody senses vivica and quickly runs to the lake to meet axel hoping he would come in time. " this is not good... " Melody touches the lake closing her eyes concentrating her powers on the water in case vivica decided to confront her and before she could turn she heard vivica talk of disobeying mother and chuckles. " ah it's always about mother isn't it? " before melody could attack vivica takes her by the throat pinning her to the tree and could see in vivica's eyes was pain and rage. " don't......vivica " Melody felt she could not breath.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith looks Damion in the eyes, she could feel her blood leaving her to join him. She wasn't gonna let Angel lose his father, that would devestate him...and her. Even though they weren't together, she couldn't take back that they had been together almost everyday since she was 6. They had been through so much and she still cared what happened to him. She let him stroke her face and hugged him. She pushed the last bit of shadows away before pulling back. "You lost control of your shadows.... how, nevermind I think if you are feeling better he would wanna see you. Is it okay if he comes in." She asked . She had givin to much blood and was becoming dizzy, she needed to sit, collapsing in a chair she sighed and caught her breath.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Axel was walking towards the beach. He had givin up on his search for Lilith and just wanted to see Melody. As he got closer he noticed another girl was there. He noticed her choking what was his and glared running to her aid. A light ball formed from his hand he shot it knocking the succubuss into the lake before he stood in front of Melody "I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to touch my girl in that manor again." He yelled before pulling Melody close to him. "You okay babe?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff