Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
ATTENTION STUDENTS AND STAFF: There is a poll up in the following forrum link. Please vote as soon as possable and let me know what you want and why. Thank you for your time.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/diviaccocus-military-school-ooc/t.83757319/

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Axel hit the wall with a. Grunt as he sunk to the ground. He listened to the girls horrified "you know there will be a fight Vivica and Hades will lose against Satan." He glared "your not taking the woman I love from me". He stood then and sent fireballs her way "leave now or you will feel the wrath of hell! Your not wanted at the school anyway" he glared
User Image stevon was swimming through the lake as h came to the edge in his small water dragon form he spots some feet hanging off the edge as he surfaced as he then spun around splashing water onto the female that was relaxing. as he quickly sunk into the water as his eyes could only be seen when someone looks into the water.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
-xtc kid

icarlysdildo

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
History Teacher
(Voice example)

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick was still reading the folder until his first student came in. He put the folder down on his desk then took a paper syllabus and placed one on each desk before more students came in. In what seemed like a matter of seconds his class filled up. So it was time to teach, but since it was the first day of class he needed to get his students ready. He made sure to put everything the students would need for his class on the syllabus. Including a individual binder for his class, filled with paper, pencils, everything that was ever need in a class like his. But near the end of the class there was something that he couldn't get for the students that they really needed. It was a history textbook they would need to get from the library. Then to make sure for them to get the book he assigned points for book to be due get the book tomorrow.

After saying that class was over. Then after the last student left he went back to his desk and read the folder. Finding out that there was something out on the edge of the school. From the forms that there was about it, it seemed to be a house. So after reading that he closed up the folder and left his class. Again following a dirt path into the forest. It took him a few minutes but he could make something out through the trees... Then he saw it, it was a house like it said in the folder. He stopped right in front of it, seeing that the door was open. But he also stopped in the front of a tree... A tree with a heart carved into it with his name and someone else's name in it. Then he slowly walked up to the door, with seeing that the door was forced open he took out his Super-V and shouldered it in case someone or something threatening was inside. He was quiet going in as he searched every room. Then when he was getting close to a room he could see someone holding Juri against a wall. So he quickly went into the room and held the gun to the back of the person's head. "Put your hands up and slowly walk away from her." He said firmly as his stared through the sights of the gun to the back of the man's head.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mysticwolfcub

All that I wanted was a little touch,
A little tenderness and truth, I didn't ask for much, no.
Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time…

User Image

Lance M. Winston
Лэнс Уинстон
Student

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance leaned against the wall next to the door to the nurse's office. He didn't know what to say as he heard all of the commotion from the outside. Lilith probably was helping her ex all she could. Knowing that she still had those kind of feelings since the guy was probably her first love, and then he gave her their first child. Thinking about that made him look down to the ground as he had that doubt about their love again. He closed his eyes as he felt a hollow ache fill up his chest. All he wanted was her in his arms now. Just so the feeling would go away.

To his surprise, he got it as she came out of the office and went into his arms and started to cry. He wrapped his arms around her before he placed a kiss on her head. "It's okay honey." He said as he held her.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

Miss Atomic Bomb
Making out, we've got the radio on.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith loved Lance so much and she presseed herself tightly in his arms. Still crying she listened. To him tell her it was okay. " no its not. I love you more then anything and I can't lose you I had to help him. I'm sorry" she buried her face in his chest.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"Nick" she thought half aware about her surroundings, "No Lucille, your not falling for a guy you've only met, even if he was really good looking....... a helpful gentleman and the way he k......k.....kissed me" she thought as her face was near meltdown, it emitted a bright red glow. "I need to cool down" she told herself, "maybe a walk in the woods will help, I could sing with the birds or help a animal and not think about him"she told herself forcefully. Now standing up she began her brisk walk through the woods, the cool air helped to remove what could be very embarrassing if anyone caught her blushing. The woods were full of animals but they watched patiently, not stepping too close for dear life. She ignored the animals back in retaliation, they didn't want her company so she wouldn't give them hers. She sat down where she was now, it was peaceful and no-one could see her if she blushed again "I just hope Nick is alone again next time we meet, I would be to nervous if others were there too."

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

Vivica rolls her eyes at axel. " hades won't be happy melody you lost your virginity to this guy....unless... " Vivica grins "when hades get here he won't be too happy about his bride to be loving another soon melody he will make you decide a horrible fate to become one of them... don't ask answer to hades himself " Vivica glares at axel hearing him say she does not belong here " OH I know I don't belong here axel... but the very reason were here is cause of lilith and that unborn child and melody who decided to drag along hell at the schools doorstep so should it be her the one to leave this school for the 'safety' of others? yes? " Vivica grins knowing melody will think about her words " will leave you alone for now melody but tonight make up your mind or else I will fulfill my mothers wishes once and for all and I won't stop to hesitate to run my hand through your throat! " Vivica winks at axel and flies off into the forest landing on a tree branch making melody and axel believe she was gone and listens into a conversation they might have.

User Image

Melody looks into vivica's eyes seeing what she said was the truth of it all having melody here dragging all her problems to this school was pointless and stupid of her, she knew she should of listened to her father but was so hard headed she rather come into this human world and express herself, all she wanted was peace and to find love but she found love but not peace. " no vivica the reason hell broke lose was cause of they way made your entrance and schemes....you used montage and everyone to cause a hell storm... well guess what you got it and I will throw it right back at you " Melody felt great worry deep down watching vivica fly away melody runs to axel wrapping her arms around him and sighs. " sorry about this I should of stayed in the school in case she was going to do this.... " Melody smiles and wipes blood off the corner of his mouth and kisses softly. " come let's head to the beach, but one question can you hold your breath long enough? " Melody grabs axel by the hand and quickly runs away with him to the beach and sits down in the sand afraid to show him her true self. " sorry about vivica....it's family business "

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Axel. Glared he didn't like rhis and he needed to take to Dameon as soon as possible. He held Melody and kissed her head. "We are not done talking about this love but for now. I agree let's go to the beach" he let her lead but was angry at Vivica still. Reaching the beach he sat with her "we are going to Dameon soon but yes I can hold my breath. Show me what you wanted to little one" he said trying to give a cheerful smile but felt he was failing

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mysticwolfcub

All that I wanted was a little touch,
A little tenderness and truth, I didn't ask for much, no.
Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time…

User Image

Lance M. Winston
Лэнс Уинстон
Student

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance looked down at Lilith when she disagreed with what he had said to try to comfort her. "Don't be sorry, you loved him before me. So you have to at least care for him." He said to her as she buried her face into his chest. She had to have something with her ex. Even if something bad had happened between them. That was probably the reason why the guy was here in the first place.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

Miss Atomic Bomb
Making out, we've got the radio on.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith pulled away and wiped her face "I did love him but I met you and I'm very happy with you" lilith looked in his eyes showing her sincerity. "Damion and I got in a fight and hurt me bad I will never be able to get over that." She sighed "you and our baby our my future" she said with a kiss she sighed "should we talk to wolfrum now ill explain everything later if you want but I swear you have nothing to worry about." She says with a small smile
I walk through the halls of campus, browsing around at the structures and people.
"Wow, this place is huge..." I spoke to himself, wiping my hair out of my red eyes. "I may need some help navigating..."
With some difficulty, I find the front office. A bit of black residue remained on my cheek, and I wipe it off as I walk through the doors. After some discussion with the people at the front office, I was assigned a dorm, and I leave the office. I walk into the bathroom to clean the rest of the black substance off my face. I adjust my trench coat in the mirror, and leave campus.
As I walk down the street, I hum a soft tune to myself and examine all the other students, with wildly different appearances and ages. I think to myself how fun this year is going to be, and hum even louder with a spring in my step. I walk up and down the street, looking for someone who might be interesting enough to introduce myself to. User Image

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

The wind grew too cold for her unarmored body to handle, "I'm going inside" the thought now beginning to make a move towards the school. She hadn't ventured out far so it wouldn't be long, if of course she hadn't of lost her way...... "I should of left a bunch of dead" stopping there she saw the look of absolute horror if her new master found out she had been killing innocent lives, "maybe what I did was better", placing both hand she began ripping holes into the fabric of reality sealing it behind her every move and where she appeared now she was even more lost, her body was forming out from the ceiling right in time to fall on top of the man who was humming a tune she could not recognize.
User ImageI fall down, toppled over by a strange girl who appeared to fall out of no where.
"Ow..." I mumble as I rub my head. I blush a bit on accident, but try to stand back up again.
"Are you alright ma'am?" I say, trying to get back up. A sharp pain in my head prevents me from standing up, but I attempt to help you off of me anyway.

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

Melody felt nervous not knowing what his reaction might be and pulls him into the water with her and grins. " closer " Melody pulls him deep in and lets him go turning into a a bright light melody begins to change into her true form and wildly spins around axel and kisses his lips passionately giving him the ability to breath and talk with her underwater and smiles swimming backwards blushing cause this is what she wanted him to show and accept the way she was and slowly halts moving her tail gracefully waiting to look to look at his expression. " well? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff