Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Genius

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image Kojiro silently walked through the school gate and up to the main door, not noticing anyone in sight. He playfully laughed to himself, "I hope these students are worth the talent that i possess.". He continued into the school, and started towards his new classroom.

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"Follow me, i'm late for my first day" she told the man who appeared before her grasping his hand and began running to her office. It was only when they were a few corridors did she realize that she had took his hand, "I'm terribly sorry" she told him now running off to her office as fast as her legs could carry her. Now gasping for breath she gave a feint smile but she was their and ready to work, a few minutes later and she was ready to start. "Me a nurse" she pictured in her head thinking of all the praise she would receive, opening the door her eyes averted towards the man, "it seems my work is needed her faster than I would of expected."

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Now clenching her hands they made a unholy crunch, "lets see what I can do" she told everyone as she reached for the gloves on the desk beside him "but before I do that I will have to restrain him, for the safety of everyone else." Raising one hand the light bent and formed cuffs that held him to the bed, at the same time tiny spears of light hit the pressure points on his arms and legs erasing all traces of shadows, she didn't want anything interrupting her work. In minutes a couple of samples of his blood was taken, one from his heart and the other from his brain. This was needed as the blood flow could be different depending on what creature she had stumbled across and by the looks of things her assumption was right, she had spilled enough demon blood to tell what it was with only a moments gaze. She then spoke words so the attention of the others would be focused on her voice, "Men be praised as the heavens cry down, a traitor raped of his title his home and his kin. Gods tears shall guide the dammed to a home of hell and torture but may they forgive this soul for he is weak, Amen", within second his body began repairing, it was not by what she said though as that was just a bunch of stuff thrown together at the last minute.... instead she altered his body to repair. This only will last fourteen hours though, enough time for her to learn more on why such a creature was in this tragic state. "Give him a few hours and he should be fine to walk, you should tell me now if there is anything I should know"

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick was about to say something to the woman, but she ended taking him into the school. Which was a bit awkward as he didn't understand what for. But he soon got his answer when he saw someone hurt. He didn't know how she knew that. Then when she disappeared and came back he got his answer. She was the nurse for the school. Which didn't surprise him too much. The cute ones where always the most helpful. Which amazed him as he watched what she did. She was swift with she did. While showing a lot of experience with it. So when she was finished he used any bit of darkness around them to clean everything up. Then put a hand on her shoulder. "You did good beautiful." He said as he used his powers to get rid of what was on her face. Then he used his powers to take her mirror and show her. "You're not ugly, see." He said to her with a smile. "Now do you need any help?" He asked as he wondered if she was tired.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: .))

TheDeadDxD

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

She felt his warm hand and smiled, "I altered his body so it will heal by itself, the spears will keep him from leaving and provide his body with nutrients so he will not starve or be weak during the healing stage and all I have to do is sign him out in the morning whilst observing him, this one looks as if has seen a ghost so i'll leave him to keep the man. My work here is done for now" she told him. Moving his hand of her gently she took the sample away drew a symbol of her own origin on the wall and push the blood samples inside, after that she placed a dark black still beating heart into the chair until they were one. "That will help if I am needed and not here at the time" she moved back now in front of the teacher "I'd love a cup of coffee in the woods but I don't know anywhere for either, please sir can you show me the way" she teased him winking only seconds after. She thought back to reflection seeing her bruise had been healed, "who is this man" she thought.

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick listened to everything the woman had said. It was interesting what she had done to the boy. But before he could say anything she asked him if he could show her the way to the woods. So he smiled when he saw her wink at him. "Okay I'll show you. You just have to give me your name." He said as a catch before he looked up to her.

╚════════════════════╝

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDeadDxD

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

The man asked for her name, this was exciting. Not only had she help someone but was now in conversation with a cute guy, "could this day get any better" she thought to herself. "My name is Lucille Lowe and who do I have the pleasure of meeting may I ask ?" She now gazed into his eyes, they were so mesmerizing she almost became completely lost by their beauty.

(Out Out Cupcakes...... Sorry for such a short post)

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick looked straight into the woman's eyes as she gave him her name. "You do have the pleasure ma'am." He spoke before he bowed a bit before her. "My name is Nicholas Morris." He answered her with his full name while he stepped back a towards the door. Then opened it for her before he looked back to her. "So shall we be going?" He asked calmly, but teasingly. He thought since she did it to him, he should pay it back to her. While she was looking into his eyes, he couldn't help but look into her's. It was astonishing to see that they were a violet like color. As old as he was he had never seen that before...

╚════════════════════╝

((Out Of Coffee: It's alright, it's mostly my fault. sweatdrop ))

TheDeadDxD

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Angel

Angel watched as the lady worked over his father. He saw as she said strange words over him and light danced infront of him. When she was done his father slpet on in a peacfull sleep. Angel looked at the lady. She had helped his Daddy, so why wouldnt she help him? He walked over and shyly tugged at her sleeve. "Umm, Miss Lady?" He tugged again. " Can you find my mommy? She would wanna know I'm with Daddy and he's here too..." he stood there all quiet like a good boy. He missed his mommy really bad now..... A tear crawled out of his eye and hung on his cheek like a tiny liquid jewel.

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

"If I see you mother i'll let her know ok", turning to him she smiled "but for now make sure he's ok and if you ever need me call into this" she told the boy giving him a necklace that matched hers. Walking up to the door she gave a small girlish giggle, she was happy and not sure why but at this moment didn't have a care in the world, "I wonder how old this guy is, I guess I will find out some point as for now being in his presence is nice" she thought. Now leaving the room the chair began emitting a feint dark purple aura, "I shall follow your lead" she asked him awaiting him to reply, he seemed to interest her, not many have done this in her time, so why now ? She could work this out later, for now she would relax....... aiding that one took more effort than it looked, demons were never her favored patient.

(Out Of Cupcakes: Dam hamster won't be quiet if it carries on it'll learn the meaning of Dragonborn ^_^)

Vicious Duelist

User Image

Vivica walks out the bathroom form devouring a human soul. " that was delicious " Vivica licks her lips in satisfaction and spots that little boy angel and damion with a nurse and that teacher form back in the dance by their side and slowly makes her way to angel and damion looking at angel knowing it is hard to see his father like this. " hey...what happen? " Vivica usually did not care for people getting hurt but this time it did for some reason vivica never felt caring in her life for once.

User Image

Melody nods and kisses wanting to stay with him but had to take care of something first. " I have a surprise... I want you come with me to the beach so I can show you something love " Melody blushes feeling nervous on how he might judge her transformation and smiles at him trying not to show her worry expression and kisses quickly and runs to the door to leave into the hallway and off to the cafeteria.

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance stared at Lilith with a little evil grin before she kissed him. So he kissed her back with his little grin curling over his lips as they did. He broke the kiss then looked at her thinking about what she said last. "I hope you do." He said as he thought about the room being renovated for the three of them. It was fun to imagine, but it was all up to the little one. He placed his hand back over the bump on her stomach, before he got onto his knees and rubbed the bump with both of his warm hands.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick gently took Lucille's hand as she came out of the room. "Okay then." He said before he planted a little kiss onto the top of her hand. While he was also using his powers to cover them in darkness and disappeared. They reappeared out on the outside where the border of grass met the forest. "It's just right outside on the west corner of the school." He explained to her as he somehow knew it... But didn't understand why? So he just left it like that.

╚════════════════════╝

((Out Of Coffee: O-o I-I-I-I-I-I... Want to be that hamster. ._.))

TheDeadDxD

Gracious Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled. As Lance touched her stomach she could tell he loved their child as much as she did and it was only confirmed as he was on his knees warming her tummy. She giggled as she felt warmth inside her that wasn't coming from his hands "its saying hi back" she then leaned down and kissed him "let's go" she said before taking his hand and pulling him up and out the door to speak with wolfrum. She hurried to the cafeteria and saw him with Brookele and some strange girl. Brookelle looked horrible and instantly knew what happened. She walked up to Wolfrum "we are here and ready to talk but I think someone needs my help first " she said looking at the angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games