Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat walked with her towards the garden. They got to the gardens and he smiled seeing the roses were all blooming on the bushes.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio simply sat and took Talia verbal assault. It didn't matter. Shia mattered. He smiled down at her.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Talia breathed deeply and sighed. "I know, I know... I am trying," she whispered only loud enough for Yami. She finished her sushi and took a swig of her 7up.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami wrapped his arms around Talia and kissed her on the forehead. "just think this, shia is back to her old self again, instead of being the depreassed girl she was before. As long as she's happy, you should be happy" he kissed her foreead again and hugged her close

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled back at Tomio. "i love you" she said sweetly, relaxing her head on his shoulder again.

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Renee finally found her dorm. She unlockedd the door and walked in. She went to an open bed and layed her luggage down next to it. She layed on her bed and fell asleep.

User Image

((Ill rp when open rpers are on))
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"You're right... You're right," she said with a forced smiled. She leaned into Yami. "So, Tomio, I am guessing that you are staying elsewhere."

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly and pulls away softly and blushing a little with her bangs on the side.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

He smiled and squeezed Shia. "I love you, too, bunny," he whispered as he kissed her forehead. He turned to Talia and answered civilly, "Yes, I acquired a new dorm room just today. I am staying in room 50 now."

He nodded confidently as he smiled.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat smiled kissing her back. When she pulled away he gently hugged her waist happily. "Love you" he told her softly.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Love you too... She said smiling with her hands wrapped on his neck with her forehead on his forehead.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami nodded "really, well it makes sents that your in a new dorm" he said and ten looked at Shia. "oh yea, Talia is moving into my dorm, since she is usually there. plus I dont have a roommate and all" he hugged talia.

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled sweetly at him. then she looked at Yami and Talia. "Really? your moving? oh, well i understand, you two are always together, mainly when it comes to the night time" she said, alittle teasly at the ending part and giggle alittle

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

His hand softly stroked the back of her hair. He kissed her softly once more then pulled away gently. He remembered yesterday and smiled "Wanna play chess? since we didn't get to play yesterday.."

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia pulled away gently and smiled. Sure.. She said happily and summoned a portal taking out the board game. She placed the board game on the garden table and sat down organizing the chess pieces.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio smiled at Yami and Talia's good news. "That is excellent news. I am happy for you both. Let me know if you need any assistance," He congratulated the couple.

Yami-boy, I admire you. He smiled brightly at Yami and offered his hand across the table.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia smiled brightly at Shia and at Yami. She leaned into Yami's shoulder. She exclaimed happily, "I am really excited. Yami and I practically live together anyways. I think Misha will be happy to have another feline presences around too." She turned to Yami and smiled. She couldn't help herself. She might have been very upset with Tomio but that could never eclipse her happiness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff