Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( Not going to be playing Gaia for a while, but occasionally coming back to check up on stuff. Wish this RP wont go down... was having fun... now my plans of Blacking-out in the middle of the hall way, and entering a strange Elemental coma will never happen...Gonna make sure everyone is added to my friends list. Nothing wrong with being able to contact friends when the thing everyone else is usually on is down, right? Well, hope we bring back this Rp one day. See ya guys, on to the dreaded School bus of DOOOOOM... tomorrow after this post is up. Grounded for a week after school starts, so no responses from September 5th thru 12th. Bye! ))

Gambino Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( Sadly, This RP is Done for. hope you liked it up to the end. This is the Final Post of the RPers. i guess go ahead and post on here now, even walk into the building if you want. Please post nothing random, and no hating this forum. We just morphed it as we went along. This is (RP Character)Valkoor Renkan Lightheart/ (Player)Mexorvaz The XVII (17th) saying good bye to the Academy For Young Demons, i bid thee farewell. )) /Everyone who ever inhabited the Academy at the start of the school year suddenly dissappears into thin air and their wareabouts are now unknown. If anything was shielding/protecting/defending the school from mortals or any other dangers, it has completely dissappeared. Anything that proved magic is real has dissappered as well, everything from the entire library's book collection, to any battle scars caused by magic or sword. Everything but the pillar in the forest, Valkoor's bed in the tree near that pillar, his two soon overdue books, and his tray were spared for some strange reason./

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff