Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
((back guys o3o O-O =-=)) *ayane eats an apple and keeps reading then puts her book down and looks at mirror* o-o i look good in glasses biggrin *she lays down on the bed and stares at ceiling and starts thinking about lovely lovely blood* *-* pretty blood. . .

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
listens to it*

Yes i wish they would all just die =-=

Laenan's Significant Otter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Kira suddenly opens her eyes again, and she appears somewhere in the forest again. She looks down at the water remembering what happened last night- Woah.... What?... -She sees her form changed again and thinks- Why did I do this all.... I.... I won't look at anyone's eyes with this shame inside of me, just not like that... -She appears on the waterfall and falls down. She crushes into rocks, and squeeks painfully-

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Ayane ~~~~~> User Image

((didnt know what the heck i was doin -.-))

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
What is this? o - e

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kinkaloid M-01
Rin. You just jelly. Just like when you kicked me out. You thought I was better than you. You're just plain mean. Its called roleplaying for a reason, you do what you want! So quit with the leader attitude. People don't like that.

you don't understand thats why just like you started messing things up with your god mod for awhile thinking no one can kill you annoyed some people and Sky she is using and playing with the guys on here three different guys that sometimes fight with each other and she doesn't care she just changes guys every once in awhile and just leave the other guy and those are my friends and they want to have fun in this role play but people like Sky and you (you were actually better so Imma just cross you out :3 just need to work on you god mod xD I kinda missed you) but Sky leaving is the best thing I can think of doing and I know some people might hate the ones that agree with Rin cuz I agree with her

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01
Rin. You just jelly. Just like when you kicked me out. You thought I was better than you. You're just plain mean. Its called roleplaying for a reason, you do what you want! So quit with the leader attitude. People don't like that.

you don't understand thats why just like you started messing things up with your god mod for awhile thinking no one can kill you annoyed some people and Sky she is using and playing with the guys on here three different guys that sometimes fight with each other and she doesn't care she just changes guys every once in awhile and just leave the other guy and those are my friends and they want to have fun in this role play but people like Sky and you (you were actually better so Imma just cross you out :3 just need to work on you god mod xD I kinda missed you) but Sky leaving is the best thing I can think of doing and I know some people might hate the ones that agree with Rin cuz I agree with her
Dude. Once again. ROLEPLAYONG! Its like another you. You get to do whatever the heck you want. So just shut up. Youre not special either. razz

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Also. Not God mode. Possessed.

Timid Wolf

SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01

For ur info im not messing with three guys. And its a ******** role play dumb a** tey both have real girlfriends and im not the one whos trying to get with them. Thank you very ********! Much

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
skittleSky12
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01

For ur info im not messing with three guys. And its a ******** role play dumb a** tey both have real girlfriends and im not the one whos trying to get with them. Thank you very ********! Much
True dat sistah! They are being stupid. Rp is ur 2nd self. Deal with it like a man. GOD!

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
u rude a** *****!!!! U DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!!! IM STILL KICKIN U OUT AND IM NOT LETTIN U BACK IN EVER!!! but i might let tammy in BUT NOT U!!!!! >:C SO STOP POSTING IN THE FORUM!!! *****

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kinkaloid M-01
Also. Not God mode. Possessed.

Ok I'll give you that one that does make sense but I never said I was different but I have fun with everyone else and treat them with respect when I role play and to you Sky first calm down you need to stop with that language cuz I never said that you were going after the real one I ment in the role play I wouldn't have a problem but since Shadow and the old Jinx are my friends I don't want them to fight but your sorta making them and I'm not putting all the blame on you cuz you've seen that I have done nothing cuz I WAS going to leave you alone until you kept hurting my friends (in the role play) I'm just saying why can't you just have fun in a role play

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Rin. If you dont be nice ill tell your mom pn you, for unspoken reasons. twisted Heh heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff