Welcome to Gaia! ::

*hey Sky! umm canu help me stop his bleeding?" "ahaha" *tries 2 smile then getting back on wiping Jinx*

Timid Wolf

Ϩʞλ
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☠▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She looked at him and almost wanted to cry but she acted like she wasnt paying attetion and played with her dress
❝❞

Interesting Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"My right eye wont stop bleeding. Thats how it is forever now. Val, ill help you. Take me to the place."
"Jinxtht was an accident, even tho I wasnt here but still u will learn how 2 control it! Like my curse!!! I could control it now and u need 2 STOP bleeding!!!!!"
"NO ur not going anywhre! Val dont u even let him leave this room!!!!" *all mad*

Gambino Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
/Regains his breath/ "I think Miss Belvia might be able to help me with this, unless you feel like fixing up the lunchroom."

Interesting Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"eh...." -Jinx opens a portal and walks into it porting into the lunch room. He closes his eyes watching the memory of what Bel did. Jinx does the same exact moves or what ever and fixes the room. But since he didnt interpret the powerful move he passes out-

Gambino Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Whered he go?"

Timid Wolf

( OOC: zeito aka jinx has to go for a bit he'll be back later
"grrrr he went 2 the lunchroom!" * turns into the curse and flew staright 2 the lunchroom* Then found him passed out* "god. Jinx sometimes ur so... never mind" *and flew into the hall and was going into the library while carrying Jinx on her back*
(oh okay) *lays jinx on he floor and changed back 2 normal* "jeez sumtimes he's so stubborn"

Gambino Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( Nonoko, can you not do a whole bunch of stuff in one short post like you just did with finding Jinx? ))
(brb im going 2 log out 4 a minute something wrong with computer)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff