Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Wolf

Student
Name: Sky Moon
Bio:Shes half wolf and half human. Shes very playfull,friendly,and she loves to flirt with anyone cute
Picture:User Image
Username: SkittleShy

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Aceppted all o-o

Desirable Sweetheart

I couldn't send a pm so is this ok ^ ^"

User Image

T E A C H E R~ Nurse/Kokoro-Sensei
Name: Mana Kokoro (Japanese~ Affectionate Heart)
Bio: Mana, meaning affectionate or love, has always been bullied for the color of her eyes as a young child, despite the fact that she's half angel. One day, she decided to study health and healing at the age of 14. When somebody in her village was hurt and nobody knew how to help with no nearby hospital, Mana came to the rescue and helped out. She became proud of herself with helping people and decided to become a school nurse, and chose this school because it was perfect.
Personality: Mana is kind and sweet to her patients, but is very stubborn. She's willing to help out and won't even think of anything but the injured in situations.
Username: --Moonie-Senpai-- ((~Just call me Moon~))

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Rina: *yawns* Im so tired =.= *puts clothes and shoes on* wheres my bag!!!???!!! *runs around looking for her bag* oh found it. . .

Interesting Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Student
Name: Jinx Alucard
Bio: Born a demon. Usually alone. Powers unknown.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
((Are we starting now?)
Shadow: *waiting for Rina where they promised to meet* "Where's Rina? She's going to be late." *checks my watch*

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
*Starts to run over to u* Sorry *breathes hard* couldnt find my bag DX took forever

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-is on top of school and jumps infront of rin and waves at you then runs off-

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
student
User Image
name: relic or rel for short
bio: werewolf and a reaper.he is scared of girls trys to hide when he see a group of girls coming wants to make friends but gets to scared to do any thing he loves cute scary things likes to walk in grave yards alot and wont go any where with out Mr. Franky his stuffed animal Frankenstein cat.
history: he was a nice kid when he was five but when he was seven his mother left him with his father then he changed to this...
username: anjelsbones

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-runs around in circles-

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Elizabeth "Eliza" Kerenza

User Image

█████████ █████████████████ ██████████████ ████████████████ ███████ ◝✝

Elizabeth was walking through the park on the way to school. Eliza always walked to school. She never did like taking the bus,because it was always loud and crowded in there. Besides,walking is good excersize. She was carrying her parasol as always,because without it,her skin would burn. When she finally arrived at school,she went straight to her locker to get some books.

((Sorry guys,I can't help but be literate xD))

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*Dan is just sitting on the stairs looking at the ants on the floor waiting for school to start* "........"
Rin_Kagamine1994
*Starts to run over to u* Sorry *breathes hard* couldnt find my bag DX took forever

"It's fine but school doesn't start for a while so we can wait for Eliza." *looks over and sees Dan* "Hey Dan!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff