Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01
Also. Not God mode. Possessed.

Ok I'll give you that one that does make sense but I never said I was different but I have fun with everyone else and treat them with respect when I role play and to you Sky first calm down you need to stop with that language cuz I never said that you were going after the real one I ment in the role play I wouldn't have a problem but since Shadow and the old Jinx are my friends I don't want them to fight but your sorta making them and I'm not putting all the blame on you cuz you've seen that I have done nothing cuz I WAS going to leave you alone until you kept hurting my friends (in the role play) I'm just saying why can't you just have fun in a role play
Heh. Dude. Its all the same what me you and sky said. Lol. Dumb butt.

Interesting Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Alright everyone im leaving -.- this is all becoming annoying to my life. This is just a rp and everyone is fighting about it. Why dont we all just go to the REAL WORLD and try that out. See how far you all will go ^^

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kinkaloid M-01
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01

hahahahahaha when you said "Dumb butt" reminded me of my friend xD but Ok ok gosh let me ask you something then what have I done that make me like you two?

Laenan's Significant Otter

Guys guys chill out.... This ******** rp is not a spaming center.... We can vote or somethin but stop that damn fight -.- I am outta here

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
OOC - Erm, I read what everyone was arguing about and I agree with Rin. God-Modding does annoy A LOT of people. Even if you're possessed, you should always put a limit on how strong you are and you're weaknesses, everyone has one.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
iSyko
OOC - Erm, I read what everyone was arguing about and I agree with Rin. God-Modding does annoy A LOT of people. Even if you're possessed, you should always put a limit on how strong you are and you're weaknesses, everyone has one.
Its not freaking God mode. JESUS!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-:01
SpilLeD_Milk_17
Kinkaloid M-01

hahahahahaha when you said "Dumb butt" reminded me of my friend xD but Ok ok gosh let me ask you something then what have I done that make me like you two?
What do you mean by "Like you two"? *blush blush*

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
(( sweatdrop hehe nevermind it doesn't matter anymore))
wat the hell are u guys fighting its just a damn RP and we r all demons in this rp so trouble happens! (just woke up and read the post of arguments and still dont know wats going on... Morning razz )

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
X_Music_Ninja_X
wat the hell are u guys fighting its just a damn RP and we r all demons in this rp so trouble happens! (just woke up and read the post of arguments and still dont know wats going on... Morning razz )
I agree with you. Demons get in trouble. and its an RP. So quit fighting, gonk
at least kinkaloid agrees with me! cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream
SO QUIT FIGHTING!

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
=-= imma shut the thing down. . . . .
do u mean this forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff