Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Karimoon
I got behind on getting them & I accidently purchased another Sailor V vol. 2 so now I have 2 one of my friends will have a lovely christmas present coming this year. But i didn't get either vol 2 or 3 of Sm one of the other but I have 4 & maybe 5 I forget. I don't have bookshelves in my home anymore bc they're in storage until me and my fiance move to a bigger place they can actually fit inside of. We can't place books on the bottom of his bookshelf bc his rabitt will eat them. fml

Speaking of the manga, SM Vol.8 is releasing on the day before Halloween... Hopefully this is not a sign for a rush job for the upcoming anime...
Kuritomo Hikari
Karimoon
I got behind on getting them & I accidently purchased another Sailor V vol. 2 so now I have 2 one of my friends will have a lovely christmas present coming this year. But i didn't get either vol 2 or 3 of Sm one of the other but I have 4 & maybe 5 I forget. I don't have bookshelves in my home anymore bc they're in storage until me and my fiance move to a bigger place they can actually fit inside of. We can't place books on the bottom of his bookshelf bc his rabitt will eat them. fml

Speaking of the manga, SM Vol.8 is releasing on the day before Halloween... Hopefully this is not a sign for a rush job for the upcoming anime...

But why would it be when it's a reprinting just correcting mispellings/wordings etc. and direction of reading. I personally thought they should've been released faster than what they've been going since the understanding was that nothing was really changing just direction & some dialouge etc. Oh well I'm taking my time getting the rest of the books I have a wedding and dress to pay for as well as new hobbies.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Some people are concerned that the scheduling of the manga releases could coincide with the new anime that's coming out next year. We don't even know if it'll be closer to the manga, though many fans are speculating that, due to FMA Brotherhood.

Distinct Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Satanangel

HTML programming is not supported in these forums.
Only BB Code.

Also, since I saw the title of this topic... I think that I'm going to go start watching Sailor's Moon for the first time ever. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff