Welcome to Gaia! ::

jupiters obvisously a saggitaurius like me razz
My favorite character is Sailor mercury also blaugh !

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
~Alechsa~
It'd make more sense if they were the actual horoscopes of the Senshi's birthdays... Saturn's Capricorn, not Moon, and Moon is Cancer, not Pluto. It's kinda cute though. I'd like it more if the creator had done more research. 3nodding

Yeah, but they're just falling kind of in order of appearance...so I guess that was their only reasoning. I'm sure we all know who we really share our horoscopes with, anyways... whee
~Alechsa~
It'd make more sense if they were the actual horoscopes of the Senshi's birthdays... Saturn's Capricorn, not Moon, and Moon is Cancer, not Pluto. It's kinda cute though. I'd like it more if the creator had done more research. 3nodding
I jest got it off a web site.
Sailor Uranus; Uranus Planet Power (August 23 - Sept. 22)
You possess the power of Uranus. You are especially stronger than the other planets, and quite powerful. You try never to question anything. Your life will be filled with sorrow if you do not fill it with happiness. Neptune will always be by your side whenever you are in trouble.
I was born on Aug 26 so I am sailor Uranus.
Sailor Moon is the best anime and manga that ever existed!! Naoko Takeuchi is my hero! she's so awesome for creating Sailor Moon! I guess I'm way more obsessed then any normal person should ever be about sailor moon but its just so awesome!!! Sailor Moon is my LIFE! I have all teh manga, all the english and all the japanese episodes and all the live action. I have a dvd of a Sailor Moon musical from japan that i downloaded off of a freind's computer. My entire room is *covered* with sailor moon merchandise and i have everything from dolls to cosplay to alarmclocks and I even have a Sailor Moon FRYING PAN!! I know more about sailor moon then anyone else alive (except for Naoko Takeuchi of course ^.~) ok well maby i don't know more then anyone else alive but I know more then most obsessed fans do! I have a black cat named Luna and i shaved this little crecent moon bald mark on her forhead... it's kinda lop-sided though lol. my hair is almost as long as sailor Moon's but not quite there yet, it's just below my knees. I wear my hair in her odango-atama/meatball head style every day and ive even dyed my hair blonde and got blue-color contacts (I dont even need contacts, i just got them to change my eye-color! sweatdrop ) I'm the same age as Usagi-chan and teh same height and all my freinds either call me Serenity, Serena, Usagi, or Usagi-chan (some of them don't even know my real name!!!) My little brother is the same age as Sammy/Shingo and I call him by that name so much that he actually *responds* to it. I have a cosplay outfit of every outfit of Usagi-chan/Sailor Moon/Serenity (Ive made some of them and spent at least $300 on every costume weather I made it or bought it) I spend THOUSANDS of dollars on sailor moon goods every year and have to work my butt off to make the money, but it's so worth it. I have all teh wands and transformation broaches. I have nic-named all my freinds according to which senshi they act/look most like and I often call my boyfreind Mamo-chan or Darien and he calls me Usako blaugh I have a teacher named Ms. H. and i make the same grades as Usagi-chan. (On pourpose!!!!) I'm ditzy and a clutz just like Usagi-chan and all my freinds know it. Often times when I'm talking to my freinds I'll use quotes from Sailor Moon in our normal conversation and they don't even know it lol. xd I sing in japanese alot (the songs from Sailor Moon mostly, but other anime as well) and it used to be that people would look at me weird, but i do it so much taht theyre actually used to it LOL! sweatdrop I'm learning Japanese and this is my second year of learning it and it's so much fun!! one day I'm going to go to Japan and I'm going to meet Naoko Takeuchi in person and tell her how AWESOME she is! Oh! One time I took a picture of the uniform that Usagi-chan and Ami-chan and Naru-chanwear to school to my principle and asked him to make uniforms for the school. He wouldn't do it but he gave the pictures to the person who buys the uniforms for the chearleading squad and they made an alterated version of the uniform for us. whee All my likes and dislikes are exactly the same as Usagi-chan's and I do practically everything i possibly can to be like her. I know I'm WAY too obsessed but She's just so awesome!!!!! if any of you are as obsessed about sailor Moon (the show or any of the scouts in particualr) as i am (or even just sortof close) I'd LOVE to talk to you!! PM me! I alwayse love to chat with a fellow moonie! Oh and I have an adress for anyone who wants it to send Naoko Takeuchi fan mail! (I alredy have! 3 times! whee ) If anyone has ANY questions about sailor moon just Pm me and ask! I'm a Sailor moon EXPERT! I can help you with any question you may have! I havn't been stumped by a question yet! (I'm sure it's bound to happen eventually but somehow i find it highly unlikely) I'd be glad to help anyone who has some questions and I'd LOVE to talk to anyone who likes Sailor Moon! (Oh, by the way, Darien/Mamo-chan/Tuxedo Mask/ Tuxedo Kamen/ Endymion is sooooooooo hot!!! and hes *ALL* mine! I love you, Mamo-chan!!! heart heart heart xd )

~Usagi-chan heart
hey guys dont you think Galaxia looks liek Kakyuu and Sailormoon put together?

And Pegasus he looks like Prince Dimond...

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
*ish kinda afraid*

Friendly Genius

wakusei
*ish kinda afraid*

*seconds that*
I made a Naruto cafe...and people said that I shouldn't have made it this section....but this SM one is here... and it has 5000+ pages without complaints ....x__x Ah well...

Hurray for Sailor Moon!
Kazaana_Miroku
I made a Naruto cafe...and people said that I shouldn't have made it this section....but this SM one is here... and it has 5000+ pages without complaints ....x__x Ah well...

Hurray for Sailor Moon!

Naruto is in America now, so it's fine to have a Naruto Cafe in TV Anime. sweatdrop People are just asses.

WakayamaManami
wakusei
*ish kinda afraid*

*seconds that*

*thirds* o.o Ubermoonies are scary...
~Alechsa~
WakayamaManami
wakusei
*ish kinda afraid*

*seconds that*

And I thought -I- was bad...
Solar Kitty-chan
~Alechsa~
WakayamaManami
wakusei
*ish kinda afraid*

*seconds that*

And I thought -I- was bad...

I have to say one thing: Making Usagi's pre-highschool grades... on PURPOSE... is not a good idea o.o; Maybe her post-Stars highschool grades, but not the grades they actually show her getting. eek
I love Sailor Moon! heart
Definatley my favorite Anime.
but they cancelled it here crying
I wish it would come back on...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items