Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime wise I think I like "Classic" best. If only they didn't have as many "filler" episodes it would have been better. But I really enjoyed most of the character introduction and development. I also thought that most of the Youma were more scary than any of the others in the other seasons.

I have not, however, watched all of Stars yet, to be fair. I have them. I need to watch them. But finding the time is hard. So I reserve the right to change my opinion. smile

- ky
How come Darien/Mamoru keeps being a victim of the enemies? He must be very weak or something... sweatdrop like Queen Beryl, Fish Eye, Queen Nehelenia and Galaxia? am I missing another time??
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sailor moon is kool.
Ah yes...Stars. Stars how I love you! You'll never come to America! NEVER! gonk

Never shall the english dub darken my doorway again. *burns it*
Hooray for Sailor Moon. Have you guys ever heard of Sailor Moon Stupid though?
Sailormoon was actualy the first aniem ive ever seen. I saw it back when i was little ad didnt know the meaning of anime and i grew to like it and i ended up seeing like every episode but now ive moved on onto other animes like Inuyasha and Ruroni Kenshin

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
maddentwins
How come Darien/Mamoru keeps being a victim of the enemies? He must be very weak or something... sweatdrop like Queen Beryl, Fish Eye, Queen Nehelenia and Galaxia? am I missing another time??

Because in the anime Mamoru is a weak, pathetic, pansy ^^;;;
Sailor Stars is the best series.

And no, Mamoru was not a pansy in the anime series. He's overprotective of Usagi to the point where he walks into stuff to protect her. I don't understand the hatred of him among fans of SM.

I also don't understand why the manga is supposed to be better... it looks a lot nicer, sure, but the storyline is really flat in comparison.

Heroic Senshi

User Image My own crappy work.
Dasrik
And no, Mamoru was not a pansy in the anime series. He's overprotective of Usagi to the point where he walks into stuff to protect her. I don't understand the hatred of him among fans of SM.

i don't hate him. i just think the anime writers forgot to give him a personality wink
When you saw Stars, was it dubbed (as in given english voices) or subtitled?

I really didn't like any of them now that i know of what they did to them. It's really sad the way such a good anime can be butchered to death. I love it, unfortunately what I love about sailor moon will never reach US shores....NOOOO

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I love the Super S movies, my favorite is Hearts in Ice...
Dasrik
Sailor Stars is the best series.

I also don't understand why the manga is supposed to be better... it looks a lot nicer, sure, but the storyline is really flat in comparison.

THANK YOU! I am so sick of USAGI X SEIYA 4EVA!!!@#3434 gonk Gawd, if anyone thinks that Usagi could ever love Seiya as she loves Mamoru, they obviously have no idea what they're talking about. DON'T make me write out the final conversation in Stars that happens between Usagi and Mamoru. I'LL DO IT! (It's quite cute. 3nodding )

Look at the Promise of the Rose. Mamoru JUMPED IN FRONT OF FIORE'S NAILS. Weren't Mamoru's last words in Stars as he faded away "Usa-ko"?? Seriously now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff