Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElladanKenet
xD

As far as I know, all DVD players play the same DVDs. The difference is the powercord, because international wall outlets have different shapes and wattages

Hello.
grownuptrunks2
Walks in the door way. Everything goes silent upon his aproach. His cape flutres about as he walks forward. He sits down and pulls out a papper.

what's a papper? and hello welcome to the thread.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kowareta Yume
Ahh, I'm so glad I searched for this thread XD I was about to make my own Sailor Moon thread. -takes in deep breath- :D

I started watching Sailor Moon when I was really young XD Like, elementary school and recently I've been rewatching it in Japanese uncut XD I've taken a huge liking to Haruka and Michiru <3 I never really knew their characters when I first started watching it years ago XD

Haruka and Michiru were pretty cool in S, but I really like them in Stars.

Which reminds me... I must finish Stars. scream crying sad
It was back in 2000 I started watching full-time. Oh, how I miss that year.

The S and Super S series showings on CN were my way of getting into anime to stay. So, thus, this anime holds a special place within me. smile What I wouldn't do to return to 2000 again.....
Hihi x3 I'm new to the thread here~ But I absolutely LOVE Sailor Moon <3 (Especially PGSM x3)

I wish I could've seen S and SuperS on CN, lmao ;_; But I always got home from school like, just as the episode was ending x__x; I mostly watched SM at like, 6:30 am before school as a kid x33
LittleKittyStars
Hihi x3 I'm new to the thread here~ But I absolutely LOVE Sailor Moon <3 (Especially PGSM x3)

I wish I could've seen S and SuperS on CN, lmao ;_; But I always got home from school like, just as the episode was ending x__x; I mostly watched SM at like, 6:30 am before school as a kid x33

go watch it online a lot of sites have it since it's not licensed here anymore.
Hey!! So Im so in love with Sailormoon && I was wondering if i could just jump in the conversation?
Btw this has to be the longest thread Ive ever seen (04-2010 wow)
Well I love the Music they play when the episode starts!
It gives it purpose and a Sense of Mystery!! whee
Karimoon
LittleKittyStars

go watch it online a lot of sites have it since it's not licensed here anymore.

Yeah, I've been doing that x3 I really hope one day they'll release the series on DVD again though~ Like, all remastered and stuff :'D Especially with the new DVDs coming out in Japan, and the new merch in Italy heart
This is so random but..I found Mamoru's name in my Japanese textbook for school!

OMG roflmao it was so weird to see his name in hiragana because I just wasn't expecting it when the book usually uses Tanaka, Kimura, Alice, Li, Smith, Kim etc as example names.
Did anyone see the posts on the previous page.......? eek
Just wondering cause nobody said anything hatred wise or not.... neutral mrgreen

Really if she were a domina it'd be ******** hysterical wouldn't it?

Tying poor Mamoru/Endymion up at night and beating him into submission....I think it'd make a great fancition at least. confused
umm hello anyone there? ninja

8,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sailor Stars was awesome! It was so much more interesting than the other seasons 4laugh
Jill_minus_Jack
Sailor Stars was awesome! It was so much more interesting than the other seasons 4laugh

*high fives*

Agreed 1000% xd 3nodding
wow, this topic is still up and kicking even after all these years (about 5 or 6 years wince i was last here, i think). Its good to know Sailor Moon is still cherished.

I am currently looking online for some dvd copies of the first 2 seasons (original and R), because i didn't start watching it on Toonami till it was well in to S season. I also already have the japan exclusive season, Stars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff