Welcome to Gaia! ::

katythegrouch
Kuritomo Hikari
katythegrouch
I really hope we get a redubbed, remastered, and uncut version soon. One that is more accurate in the translations.

Well, we can only hope. Toei doesn't exactly trust American dubbing companies right now... (Though I would say anybody BUT 4Kids.)

On a SM related note, finally got to watch episode 169 of Sailor Stars. Nelehenia reminds me of that evil queen from Snow White... And I find her CREEPY. And vain. INSANELY vain.

I can understand why they don't trust American dubbing companies. They've royally messed up quite a few Anime's.

I can't see that as an excuse really when most if not all of the current companies that are left are NOT changing much if anything from the footage or dialogue. The only reason shows like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece etc. has so much filler is because they're starting animation of manga's before the manga-ka is even half way through their story so they have to improvise or let the show go on hiatus for like a year until there's more book material to go off of, something that's unfortunately part of our fault as fans.

We demand a anime from a manga, we beg for faster releases & they're doing their best to try to make everyone happy & sometimes the material is good & sometimes it's not.

I try to not get impatient with the releases usually the longer the wait the better the end result so I will wait.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
Kuritomo Hikari

Really! I hope it gets picked up in the US eventually. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
20 years since Sailor Moon first debuted in Japan...

Can't believe it's been that long... emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Looking forward to the reboot.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Spacebabie76
Looking forward to the reboot.

Should be quite nice. There's still a lot of conflicting rumors. Not sure if Mitsuishi-san will return to play as Usagi, but according to her blog from the rumors I've read, she would like to reprise her role as Usagi (Considering that's one of her most well-known characters that she voiced.).
Kuritomo Hikari

OMFGLG I just found out like 2 or 3 days ago & words absolutely can not begin to express my utter joy & happiness! xd blaugh rofl mrgreen heart whee biggrin

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Karimoon
Kuritomo Hikari

OMFGLG I just found out like 2 or 3 days ago & words absolutely can not begin to express my utter joy & happiness! xd blaugh rofl mrgreen heart whee biggrin

I want to see how the Senshi would look for the 21st century...

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Kuritomo Hikari
Karimoon
Kuritomo Hikari

I want to see how the Senshi would look for the 21st century...

Some are hoping that at least the guardian senshi will have their original unique designs that appeared in one of the art books...aka the one where they all had masks.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
TBH, I like the looks that they have currently. The first designs for the Inner Senshi were quite interesting. Were there any prototype designs for the Outers?

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I don't think there are...which. She did want the them to have unique looks but either her editor wanted them to be more similar.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Spacebabie76
I don't think there are...which. She did want the them to have unique looks but either her editor wanted them to be more similar.

That sucks. Ah well. I wonder what the new SM soundtrack will be like?
Kuritomo Hikari
TBH, I like the looks that they have currently. The first designs for the Inner Senshi were quite interesting. Were there any prototype designs for the Outers?

I don't remember, but if there were you're gonna have to pay a pretty penny for those artbooks to find out and the 'Infinity' one is going for at least $900 or $999! crying gonk

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Karimoon
Kuritomo Hikari

I don't remember, but if there were you're gonna have to pay a pretty penny for those artbooks to find out and the 'Infinity' one is going for at least $900 or $999! crying gonk

Dang, that's an expensive artbook!

*Wishes vol.7 and 8 of the SM manga english version would come sooner.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas