Welcome to Gaia! ::

ScorpionOcean
this thread has really gone downhill after the so called new 'mod'. Besides, why isn't he banned yet? stare

I think he made everybody angry and they might be waiting for him to leave. So lets an him!
Bchan
Diannechan
Get rid of the mod, or I'm leaving this thread.

Same here.
As much as I would hate to shell out gold to join a SM guild... for intelligent conversation and non-a*****e mods, I'll do it. Because both seem to be lacking here ever since the new mod was introduced stare

I completly agree with you Bchan. Oh the 250 is worth it to get in the guild. It is a good place to talk to everyone.
Bchan
A quick sketch of Chibi Usa/Small Lady I did today - enjoy all smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/chibibchan/sketches/chibiusa.gif

Oh Bchan I love your art. It looks great heart
Sailor Maat
Bchan
Diannechan

Same here.
As much as I would hate to shell out gold to join a SM guild... for intelligent conversation and non-a*****e mods, I'll do it. Because both seem to be lacking here ever since the new mod was introduced stare

I completly agree with you Bchan. Oh the 250 is worth it to get in the guild. It is a good place to talk to everyone.

Does this opinion need thirding or is my opinion already obvious after that threat crap I got and the harrassment via PM after I requested it to stop? sweatdrop And I agree with Diannechan... that's all you have to say about this mess, Satanangel? "Hello/zoo?"
paleria
i don't know the seasons but i like the episode where darien found out she was sailor moon i was so hooked on that episode and the series but i think i saw the english version of the series on YTV

Ah, in the elevator? That was a sweet scene.

And about the fanart contest.... Ah heck, I'll ask about it on the guild ^-^;;; dun wanna clutter this place up...
kyrana kirri
Sailor Maat
Bchan
Diannechan

Same here.

Does this opinion need thirding or is my opinion already obvious after that threat crap I got and the harrassment via PM after I requested it to stop? sweatdrop And I agree with Diannechan... that's all you have to say about this mess, Satanangel? "Hello/zoo?"

I think we all feel the same way here. I missed a lot of it because I was away but I still don't think it is right. Sorry about how you got treated kyrana. Sorry to everyone that got treated like crap by you know who.

Aekea Noob

1,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
umm.. can i post here too?

well i wanted to know if any of you heard what dic wanted to do with sailormoon when they first licenced it? xp it's terrible....
Its bleeding angel using satanangels account please read this.I just like to say that i didnt do it please why dont you all believe me I swear that I would do anything to get back on the cafe just please illdo any thing anythin please please please just ill do anything for no one to talk about me Ill do anything!!!!! crying sad crying sad crying sad crying sad
Satanangel
Its bleeding angel using satanangels account please read this.I just like to say that i didnt do it please why dont you all believe me I swear that I would do anything to get back on the cafe just please illdo any thing anythin please please please just ill do anything for no one to talk about me Ill do anything!!!!! crying sad crying sad crying sad crying sad

first of all you shouldn't have posted moronic stuff in the first place. If you were going to be a mod or whatever don't you think you would have at least READ the rules and known that people don't like spammy posts that have nothing to do with anything? Second you went way out of line when you insulted the other two mods who were here before you, Diannechan and Garnet Strife. I don't know what the connection is between you and SatanAngel but I'm inclined to believe that something isn't right here. Nobody gives modship to people who can't handle it and don't know how to conduct themselves. Especially in a thread that's as large and as popular as this one. stare
ScorpionOcean

Scorpion is right. You really should have read the rules befor you came on her. You deffanatly sohlud not have insulted Diannechan and Garnet Strife. They tried to help you but you just wouldn't accept it. Instead you acted completly immature and childish. You must act responsable if you are going to be a mod. especally in a very popular place like this.
Satanangel
I think this pretty much proves the worse case senario.

Anyway.. No, no, you're completely innocent. You didn't flame Garnet and Dianne, you didn't PM Kyrana and threateningly, and continue to PM her after she asked you not to PM her. rolleyes Contrary to Gaia's poll, we're not all children, nor were we born yesterday. Just give up the innocent act.
I've PMed another Mod about the situation, hopefully it's going to be handled this time (especially since Bleedingangel logging into Satanangel's account is a massive violation of the TOS).

Annnnyway, What is everyone's opinions on S.O.S.? You know, Save Our Sailors? A lot of people hate them, and frankly, I think they're completely idiotic. But they make me laugh... a lot. More than they should, probably.
Diannechan
I've PMed another Mod about the situation, hopefully it's going to be handled this time (especially since Bleedingangel logging into Satanangel's account is a massive violation of the TOS).

Annnnyway, What is everyone's opinions on S.O.S.? You know, Save Our Sailors? A lot of people hate them, and frankly, I think they're completely idiotic. But they make me laugh... a lot. More than they should, probably.

I think they're a baaaaaaaaad site for noobs to sailor moon. I remember when I first got online way back when, people quoted S.O.S. religiously and used it as the bible for all things sailor moon. sweatdrop
Ryu no Rikou
I think they're a baaaaaaaaad site for noobs to sailor moon. I remember when I first got online way back when, people quoted S.O.S. religiously and used it as the bible for all things sailor moon. sweatdrop

I know, everyone was like, OMG! S.O.S.!! Now they're just the laughing stock of the communnity. I don't understand those people. "We've got inside information..." Riiight.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think I'm not the only one who feels this way when I say this thread needs a new leader. One who is actually HERE to sort this s**t out. Like... *cough*Diannechan*cough* >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff