Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alysian
CreepEyeLangley
Nothin's up.
I'm a whore... but thats nothing new.

triz.

I feel like annoying you with my nonsense on aim, but you're MIA.

b***h.

I'm trying to avoid you.
Everytime we talk I just get so teary eyed. I turn into this total emotional wreck and I just feel like listening to D/C and crying myself to sleep....

Or not and I'm keeping AIM secrets...
ninja

Eloquent Explorer

Jigoku no Megami-sama
Hmm, I just have one question. Didn't Asuka die? The Eva prototypes killed her... But who was that girl at the ending, then?
Someone said that that was Asuka, and she didn't die because she refused to die, but I don't know...

i can probably anwser ur question let me open my vault on eva its just my opinion but if u seen evan you know that shinji basically became god and had the power to save or kill evryone and be alone. at first he killed everyone because he wanted be alone (like always) but after talking to kowaru and rei and his mother (i think) he changed his mind but it was late bc EVERYONE WAS DEAD with this in mind in the last episodes or the beginning of the movie asuka was the only one i think he trusted in some way and was able to relate to her in some way besides kowaru who he also trusted. but i guess he wanted to be with asuka in the end. i dont know its just my opinion but if u have something different please post.
Yeah, it's basically along those lines.

The interesting thing is that Death and Rebirth and End of EVA were made to show what was going on in the outside world while the Human Instrumentality Project was going on within Shinji's head.

Oh, and BTW: I'm all up for Misato and, hmm, maybe Rei getting it together. You girls can have Kaworu and Shinji, just let me have Rei and Misato or Rei and Asuka...either or... biggrin

Eloquent Explorer

Daiikun

The interesting thing is that Death and Rebirth and End of EVA were made to show what was going on in the outside world while the Human Instrumentality Project was going on within Shinji's head.

Oh, and BTW: I'm all up for Misato and, hmm, maybe Rei getting it together. You girls can have Kaworu and Shinji, just let me have Rei and Misato or Rei and Asuka...either or... biggrin

amen to that
SpectreX2099
Daiikun

amen to that

Dude, I was so excited when I got those two that I popped Death And Rebirth in and then as soon as that was done, threw in End Of Eva. Now THAT was a complete ******** one right after the other...but it's awesome as anything! Especially seeing Asuka's sync ratio suddenly shoot through the roof as she realized what the Unit's actually were. Just seeing her face light up and her going completely insane was awesome...I just wish her unit went berserk...that woulda been sweet...

Eloquent Explorer

Daiikun
SpectreX2099
Daiikun

amen to that

Dude, I was so excited when I got those two that I popped Death And Rebirth in and then as soon as that was done, threw in End Of Eva. Now THAT was a complete ******** one right after the other...but it's awesome as anything! Especially seeing Asuka's sync ratio suddenly shoot through the roof as she realized what the Unit's actually were. Just seeing her face light up and her going completely insane was awesome...I just wish her unit went berserk...that woulda been sweet...

that was such an awsome scene watching asuka kick a**, and she did go beserk right beforre she was shishkabobed to death painful way to die if i dont say so myself
SpectreX2099
Daiikun
SpectreX2099
Daiikun

amen to that

that was such an awsome scene watching asuka kick a**, and she did go beserk right beforre she was shishkabobed to death painful way to die if i dont say so myself

Maybe I should go and throw them into my DVD player again...Hmmm...yeah...sounds like a good idea to me... biggrin
hey does anyone here have one of those Soul of Chogokin figures for Evangelion? im gonna get one soon and just wanted to know if there worth it, im sure they are, otherwise they would be 120 bucks, but hey, maybe there not, but can anyone tell me?
Matia
hey does anyone here have one of those Soul of Chogokin figures for Evangelion? im gonna get one soon and just wanted to know if there worth it, im sure they are, otherwise they would be 120 bucks, but hey, maybe there not, but can anyone tell me?

I have a unit-02
I got it for like $45 cause I slept with the store owner.

No, no, sweetie. I'm kidding. I just know how to talk my way into good deals. Honest.
I have like 20 evas...(it's here I would insert the animated gif I made with them, but I'm to damn lazy.)
My best friend was lucky. He was at Otakon here on the East Coast and found one of the mass production EVA figures. So of course he HAD to pick it up...damn him...
I won't mention I have like three of them, then.

Perfect grade is hot. Lights up and stuff, though it's a b***h pulling the black rubber skin onto it.
This is my opinion on what happened. +nods+ I think End of Evan depneds on the viewer's perspective a lot, too. Asuka appeared to be dead in the last minutes of End of Eva, right? But she woke up, and said "how disgusting...". I think Asuka survived the shishkabob thing from the prototype Evas because she refused to die. And I also think that it sort of symbolizes that Shinji chose Asuka over Misato and Rei. Shinji never wanted to be alone, right? He just pushed people away. That was in like... episode 2? But this way, he could be alone and with someone at the same time. +nods+ But that's just my idea...
CreepEyeLangley
Matia

I have a unit-02
I got it for like $45 cause I slept with the store owner.

No, no, sweetie. I'm kidding. I just know how to talk my way into good deals. Honest.

I saw those at this anime/manga shop one time. God, I wanted one... But they were expensive as hell, and I ended up buying a bunch of other stuff. Now I wish I got Unit 02, though. u_u;

Eloquent Explorer

Jigoku no Megami-sama
This is my opinion on what happened. +nods+ I think End of Evan depneds on the viewer's perspective a lot, too. Asuka appeared to be dead in the last minutes of End of Eva, right? But she woke up, and said "how disgusting...". I think Asuka survived the shishkabob thing from the prototype Evas because she refused to die. And I also think that it sort of symbolizes that Shinji chose Asuka over Misato and Rei. Shinji never wanted to be alone, right? He just pushed people away. That was in like... episode 2? But this way, he could be alone and with someone at the same time. +nods+ But that's just my idea...

i agree with that too. its almost like adam and eve the first man and the first woman created by god. i dont know this is some creazy idea tha i just came out with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff