Welcome to Gaia! ::

<33 Or heart wink
Dingosses
Back on topic.. lol.. beside DVDs and Mangas, anyone has collectables of the serie? examples: figurines, plushies, calendars etc... i tried getting my hands on a calendar recently, but i had no luck (calendar season was over in Japan sad )

I have no Eva goodies. Not even a DVD set. Oh wait.. I have one manga. Boo.. and a copy of Death and Rebirth and EoE which I taped of the TV.

Do you all feel sad for me?
Kyandee
Dingosses
Back on topic.. lol.. beside DVDs and Mangas, anyone has collectables of the serie? examples: figurines, plushies, calendars etc... i tried getting my hands on a calendar recently, but i had no luck (calendar season was over in Japan sad )

I have no Eva goodies. Not even a DVD set. Oh wait.. I have one manga. Boo.. and a copy of Death and Rebirth and EoE which I taped of the TV.

Do you all feel sad for me?

Yes, but we can be sad together. I have nothing but a few mangas. x_x
We are poor things.

It's a shame that my country has not yet opened it's arms to anime as America has.

Watch me cry: crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Haha... >> I live in America.. There's just not many places I can get anime things. Ill probably go to Uwajimaya for my birthday though. Thank God.
i'm trying to figure out how i can possibly relate to shingi so much... it's weird and scarey... anybody else relate to the series?
I can.
Look at me be oh so nice... SO nice.... stare

I dont relate to ShinJi at all... not at all.
CRAZINESS!!!
So... do people (like me) think that evangelion mas THE masterpiece regarding a new form of bringing the bible to people?
Borken
So... do people (like me) think that evangelion mas THE masterpiece regarding a new form of bringing the bible to people?

...? What?
Borken

No, no it wasnt.
It was profound and made no sense at some point unless you've read that hotel bible thats chained to the dresser....

Okay seriously, it really didnt make me wanna read the bible... at all. Nothing does...
Nothing, not even the 'masterpiece' that is Evangelion, will even make me want to read the bible.. again. stare
Kyandee
Nothing, not even the 'masterpiece' that is Evangelion, will even make me want to read the bible.. again. stare

El em ay oh...

Wait... did you say.... AGAIN?!?!?
*dies*

Seriously... I'm thinking the bible parts made it kinda... like... YAWN but then thats only when I watch it now.. the first time I saw it I was like... a little kid.. and I was all "WOOOOW! COOOOL"
Man I sucked...
CreepEyeLangley
Kyandee

El em ay oh...

Wait... did you say.... AGAIN?!?!?
*dies*

Seriously... I'm thinking the bible parts made it kinda... like... YAWN but then thats only when I watch it now.. the first time I saw it I was like... a little kid.. and I was all "WOOOOW! COOOOL"
Man I sucked...

Yes, again! Shoosh, I <i>used</i> to be a good little catholic girl. Now I'm a good little atheist. wink

Mm.. when I re-watched Eva I realised how much of it I didn't get the first time, hah! For some odd reason, I thought Rei was Shinji's long lost sister. But hey, I was only 13!!!!!1

Ok.. I sucked too.
Kyandee

Yes, again! Shoosh, I <i>used</i> to be a good little catholic girl. Now I'm a good little atheist. wink

Mm.. when I re-watched Eva I realised how much of it I didn't get the first time, hah! For some odd reason, I thought Rei was Shinji's long lost sister. But hey, I was only 13!!!!!1

Ok.. I sucked too.

We were both sucky kids then.. haha
Oh, but I'm still a good little catholic girl. on holidays...

Ya, the second time watching it is like the whole fun part...
I like the manga better... Shinji is more of a jerk... But Asuka seems like less of a b***h.. Thats not good... she makes up for it with the a** kicking tho. I'd say its nice and even almost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff