Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you people think about the whole live action business? I heard the people who did LOTR are doing it.
Quote:
We were both sucky kids then.. haha
Oh, but I'm still a good little catholic girl. on holidays...

Ya, the second time watching it is like the whole fun part...
I like the manga better... Shinji is more of a jerk... But Asuka seems like less of a b***h.. Thats not good... she makes up for it with the a** kicking tho. I'd say its nice and even almost.

I WANNA READ THE MANGA!!!!
I have one but it's just Shinji and Rei making some er.. tea or something.

Quote:
What do you people think about the whole live action business? I heard the people who did LOTR are doing it.

I think it will be crap but I will watch it because I am a fangirl. Yeah, baby.
CreepEyeLangley
Kyandee

Yes, again! Shoosh, I <i>used</i> to be a good little catholic girl. Now I'm a good little atheist. wink

Mm.. when I re-watched Eva I realised how much of it I didn't get the first time, hah! For some odd reason, I thought Rei was Shinji's long lost sister. But hey, I was only 13!!!!!1

Ok.. I sucked too.

I like the manga better... Shinji is more of a jerk... But Asuka seems like less of a b***h.. Thats not good... she makes up for it with the a** kicking tho. I'd say its nice and even almost.

yeah, the manga is interesting, and if i had the budjet, ide probably invest in it. but i dont. oh well. martian successor Nadisco first, THEN Eva manga.
Evil Spoon Child

That will be the first thing to make me weep in like ...12 yrs.
When I see that... I'll sob like nobody's b***h.

Asuka wont be Asuka... and that, my children... will damage my soul.
Ryju-chan
CreepEyeLangley
Kyandee

Yes, again! Shoosh, I <i>used</i> to be a good little catholic girl. Now I'm a good little atheist. wink

Mm.. when I re-watched Eva I realised how much of it I didn't get the first time, hah! For some odd reason, I thought Rei was Shinji's long lost sister. But hey, I was only 13!!!!!1

Ok.. I sucked too.

yeah, the manga is interesting, and if i had the budjet, ide probably invest in it. but i dont. oh well. martian successor Nadisco first, THEN Eva manga.

I only have up to 6 in manga, but I work at a comic book shop and get a discount, so I can afford it xp
Its my other, hotter look-alike... sweatdrop

(Ice Ice Baby)
CreepEyeLangley
Its my other, hotter look-alike... sweatdrop

(Ice Ice Baby)

hamma tyme.

sup, baby.
Nothin's up.
I'm a whore... but thats nothing new.
Hmm... This looks like a good place to hang out. +listening to Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze+ Evangelion is sw33t. But hard to understand... I'm a supporter of Shinji x Kaworu. o.O;
Yay! SxK is so cute. heart
I know... They both make me squee. x3 +squees+ I don't know why, but Shinji-kun has always attracted me.
Now about the End of Evangelion. Mind explaining a few things? x_x Like... Why Shinji and Asuka were the only ones left.
Might wanna wait.. I dont have a clear explaination.. Or it doesn't come out clear when I try to tell someone else. x_X;
Hmm, I just have one question. Didn't Asuka die? The Eva prototypes killed her... But who was that girl at the ending, then?
Someone said that that was Asuka, and she didn't die because she refused to die, but I don't know...
CreepEyeLangley
Nothin's up.
I'm a whore... but thats nothing new.

triz.

I feel like annoying you with my nonsense on aim, but you're MIA.

b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces