Welcome to Gaia! ::

First of all, I'm lazy. and forgetful.
That is why we no longer have a first post image.
Second, I want to post the rules here.

1. If you're stupid. Leave. We don't care about what you have to say. Seriously.
2. If you're told you're stupid and that we don't like you after you post something stupid, don't whine about it.

3. SHINJI SUX!!!111 No thanks. Leave. Now.

4. Regulars and Veterans are ALWAYS right even if they're wrong. They have seniority and I'm not taking responsibility for any flame fests.

5. Follow Gaia's rules. Loser.
Rei Ayanami
Rei shouldn't have a belly button. o.O; She never had to fed through one.
xD Thats what I was gonna say, and it's about all I can think of, too xD
What about crying in the LCL? x.x;
They gave her one so she wouldnt have Belly Button Envy Complex.

That and she was pieced together from Lilith/Yui stew... so it must have been Yui's belly button...... ..

Doooot.
CreepEyeLangley
They gave her one so she wouldnt have Belly Button Envy Complex.

That and she was pieced together from Lilith/Yui stew... so it must have been Yui's belly button...... ..

Doooot.
Just because she has Yui's cells doesn't mean she'd have her belly button. x_x The cells would want to grow over that.. the only reason there's a space there is cause of the ambelical (sp?) cord, and Rei never had one, whether she was cloned from somebody who had one or not.
Yui: Give me back my bellybutton.. crying
Rei: Screw off. You died. Gendo gave it to me!
Rei Ayanami
LMAO. WTF, You're so high. xD
Asuka
Rei Ayanami
LMAO. WTF, You're so high. xD

I can barely touch the floor because my chair is high. You're half right?
ROFL You're weird. Shorty xD
Asuka
Just because she has Yui's cells doesn't mean she'd have her belly button. x_x The cells would want to grow over that.. the only reason there's a space there is cause of the ambelical (sp?) cord, and Rei never had one, whether she was cloned from somebody who had one or not.

BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE BELLY BUTTON ENVY COMPLEX!!!

She's already screwed up... so why giver her something else to stay silent about?
hmmm...weird things. A lot....I guess about the movie the way everyone died and Shinji and Asuka were left and Shinji started choking the hell out of her. I was left wtf!!?? It gave me answers to question but after it gave you more questions than answers *sighs*....
If she didn't maybe she'd be loud and let people know she wanted a bellybutton?

" OMG GUYS YOU SUCK 'CAUSE YOU GOT BELLYBUTTONS AND I DONT. I HATE YOU."
Jaysie
hmmm...weird things. A lot....I guess about the movie the way everyone died and Shinji and Asuka were left and Shinji started choking the hell out of her. I was left wtf!!?? It gave me answers to question but after it gave you more questions than answers *sighs*....

o.O; i dont get it either.
Rei Ayanami
If she didn't maybe she'd be loud and let people know she wanted a bellybutton?

" OMG GUYS YOU SUCK 'CAUSE YOU GOT BELLYBUTTONS AND I DONT. I HATE YOU."

Are you saying the Key to her silence is her belly button?

OH UR RYTE!!!

I can see it now. Belly Buttonless Rei in a maids outfit with an Uzi, threatening to cut off belly buttons and make knife handles out of them.....
Jaysie
At first I thought Shinji ended humanity. You know the whole "so they can just die." thing. But then it seemed like maybe he changed his mind, and decided that he wanted the whole world to live again. So he was with Asuka, who was alive, on the beach, where nobody else was, even though they were alive and.. and.. I dunno. x.x;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff