Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sohryu Asuka Langley
CreepEyeLangley
They're magical like that.
In those ... concept drawing things. They put "Kate Rose" in the description thing and then Spaz fo' da nationz of Fanz. See how they work?

+found something reassuring+ It says Asuka on it. x_x Not Kate Rose...

But I dont WANT it to be live action, mommy!! I DONT WANT IT TOOO!!!! crying crying

I'm taking this too hard. I really am. But I just dont want to see some chick running around calling herself Bizzaro Asuka ... my soul will just die a little thtat day... even tho the plugsuit is nifty... sorta... haha... shiiiit.
I know what you mean... x_x If they summarize the series, I'll die and rot. Because I just =know= that they'd get a horrible American boy to play Kaworu, and... .__.;;;
+points to the picture+ Is the blue thing supposed to be the Geofront? o_o;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I HAAATE when gaia eats my posts
and then posts them after I make an a** of myself.

and so this counts as a bump... probably.
CreepEyeLangley

+blinks+ This site confuses me... But it's better than Neopets. x_x No one knows about Eva at Neopets. u_u;
Sohryu Asuka Langley
CreepEyeLangley

+blinks+ This site confuses me... But it's better than Neopets. x_x No one knows about Eva at Neopets. u_u;

Haha neopets. Oh my.
Yes its fun here. Because I'm here................... okay fine. Its not cause of that. But ya, there's a lot of crazys here. And Asuka haters... which is why I have to go and keep that thread going now..... haha.
Oh my God. Are those pigtails I see in that Asuka sketch? x_x; +twitch+ Asuka with pigtails... This really is going to be hell.
Sohryu Asuka Langley
Oh my God. Are those pigtails I see in that Asuka sketch? x_x; +twitch+ Asuka with pigtails... This really is going to be hell.

Oh yes, yes they are. ... wait until you see the frontal view....
CreepEyeLangley
Sohryu Asuka Langley

._.;;; ********... I really don't think I want to. I'll have jumped off a bridge by then. x_x; Watch them get some ugly, rat-faced girl. With a devious smirk...
Sohryu Asuka Langley
CreepEyeLangley
Sohryu Asuka Langley

._.;;; ********... I really don't think I want to. I'll have jumped off a bridge by then. x_x; Watch them get some ugly, rat-faced girl. With a devious smirk...

Not even a devious smirk, sweetie. There is no smirk.
....Neopets....I hated that game. Because the pant devil stole all my neopoints anytime I had any..
Pant Devil?! Ayanami you sure as hell know how to thow us off topic lmao
Good job, Wondergirl. rawr. Thats my play name for you..... haha
CreepEyeLangley
Pant Devil?! Ayanami you sure as hell know how to thow us off topic lmao
Good job, Wondergirl. rawr. Thats my play name for you..... haha

Mmm.. Kinky. ;x
Rei Ayanami

Mmm.. Kinky. ;x

You know it, Wondergirl. You know it.
RAPIST OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU.
Rei Ayanami
RAPIST OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU.

ONG REALLY?!?!?

..... Yes, you're right. I AM a rapist...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff