Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

I didn't notice, haha. xD Annette and Rosa both have inconsistencies due to having faceups but uncoated bodies, so I'm used to it. I'm sure you'll be able to even him out in no time. ;3

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
people should stop showing me doll chateau dolls. ;___; i need to stop wanting more dolls until i can actually afford them.

Sparkling Senshi

My grail doll is on her way home! heart heart heart I AM SO EXCITED. She's a Galena/Beryl from Soom's female free choice eeeeee

Smitten Duck

Kikis everyday wig and boots came in this weekend^^ I need to straighten out the wig though it got kinked being all packaged up
User Image

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Alexis' dress from Finlet came in the mail today! She says "Thank you!" I think she really likes it. 4laugh

User Image

I hope to make a new necklace soon, one that will go with the outfit. 3nodding
@saff: haha maybe I'll get him to enjoy turtle necks? XD
I'm just afraid to do it... take him all apart. Hopefully I don't lose or mix them up? ugghhh.

@yuki: fwaaaahhhh! heart Kiki's sooo cute!!

@lady tora: gaaahhh! heart heart It's a day of cute! She looks adorable in that!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

foxxy_demon

Thanks! 4laugh It's all thanks to Finlet. heart

Fluffy Prophet

@ Foxxy: I guess nobody else was bidding on those eyes, but It worked for me ^^ I love glass eyes for their durability and brightness. Oh... if you don't want to unstring your Hujoo you can just take the head off for body blushing. just position it carefully so the msc is even, and light.
@ Lucifer: grats! she's going to look amazing... Soom sd dolls are so statuesque and regal
@ Yuki: so precious with a wig on! her outfit is too cute
@ Tora: omg cuuuuttte!!! Do you like it? Ruffles didn't suit Piper, but they look adorable on Alexis.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Finlet

Yes! I love it. heart Alexis is a ruffles-and-frills kind of girl, huh? 4laugh I almost don't need the snap on the back. I'll get to it eventually, though. whee

Smitten Duck

foxxy_demon
@saff: haha maybe I'll get him to enjoy turtle necks? XD
I'm just afraid to do it... take him all apart. Hopefully I don't lose or mix them up? ugghhh.

@yuki: fwaaaahhhh! heart Kiki's sooo cute!!

@lady tora: gaaahhh! heart heart It's a day of cute! She looks adorable in that!
Thank you^^ i love the wig!! its perfect for her ^^

Smitten Duck

Finlet
@ Foxxy: I guess nobody else was bidding on those eyes, but It worked for me ^^ I love glass eyes for their durability and brightness. Oh... if you don't want to unstring your Hujoo you can just take the head off for body blushing. just position it carefully so the msc is even, and light.
@ Lucifer: grats! she's going to look amazing... Soom sd dolls are so statuesque and regal
@ Yuki: so precious with a wig on! her outfit is too cute
@ Tora: omg cuuuuttte!!! Do you like it? Ruffles didn't suit Piper, but they look adorable on Alexis.
emotion_bigheart
its a practice dress for the pattern im trying to make ^^ Just trying to get it to the perfect size

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuki: Too CUTE!! I love that wig and her shoes. <3

Lady Tora: Ahhh <3 To adorable <3

So I'm going to order some Testors Dullcote but I think the cans are confusing me Lol
Here Do I want this one which is an overcoat -or-

Here this one? I'm pretty sure its this one I want but I'm not 100% sure.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Congrats on your grail doll! I can't wait to see how you finish her up 3nodding

Oh my goodness Yuki, she's just so cute! I love that little dress you have her in!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Everyones dolls look great. :3 Tora, the dress looks great on Alexis~

Yuki: Aww! Kiki with a wig. >w< So nice to see her not a little baldy. [even though she was still super cute!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff