Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

Shattered Ciel

Lady Tora

look like it's just the 2 of you, so if you want to roll 2 6-sided dice then I'll generate a random # between 2 and 12, whoevers closest wins!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Uhm 8 then! I really hope It is close!!! x-x! <3..... It'd be nice to have something on my poor Yrie. XD
@fin: XD he'd probably lose it under my bed or give it to the cat. Hahahahaha... I think I'm just gonna make sure Markus stays clothed... then I don't have to worry about body blushing... for now...

@rosey: yeah, just my luck it rains again. But here's hoping no!
I'm very excited too. I was on the fence about a hugh or Colin but, I've decided hugh for sure. XD

@spore: Yeah it was pretty nice weather and I kept kicking myself for not doing it sooner. So, here we are. Thank you! heart

@yuki: good luck! I'm currently attempting my first face-up as well! It's not much to worry about so long as there's the proper protection and you don't use anything that will make the face melt XD.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Loki spam <3

User Image

Smitten Duck

foxxy_demon
@fin: XD he'd probably lose it under my bed or give it to the cat. Hahahahaha... I think I'm just gonna make sure Markus stays clothed... then I don't have to worry about body blushing... for now...

@rosey: yeah, just my luck it rains again. But here's hoping no!
I'm very excited too. I was on the fence about a hugh or Colin but, I've decided hugh for sure. XD

@spore: Yeah it was pretty nice weather and I kept kicking myself for not doing it sooner. So, here we are. Thank you! heart

@yuki: good luck! I'm currently attempting my first face-up as well! It's not much to worry about so long as there's the proper protection and you don't use anything that will make the face melt XD.
let me know how it turns out! yeah i decided t start with MH dolls cause they arent as expensive if i i mess up>.<

Sparkly Genius

@Ciel - Loki is amazing. <3

@Roslyn - I read your story update and it was so good as usual! You are really talented and clearly can write some very differently themed stories.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Ciel: I meant the roll dice option to the right of the "post a reply" box, but I'll accept 8 if Tora has no problem with it. I'm not choosing the # anyway, so it will be truly random and fair.
Loki is so cool, that's a great picture

Oh oh, I finally made that nightgown for Arlette out of the vintage silk I got from the antique store.
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Arlette looks so elegant and mysterious smile

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Ooohh i thought you meant like you were gonna roll, know the# and whoever guessed the number or got close would be good lol!!

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Finlet - You are awesome at making dollie clothes. I love Arlette in her nightgown. So elegant.

I've decided that I want two littlefees and after talking it over with my boyfriend I'm going to order them both at the same time. I want to have them before the end of summer but, I don't know if that will be possible. (being an adult is tough) I'm positive I want Rachel and pretty sure I want to get Shiwoo, although that might change because I like a few of the others. I know that I want a boy and girl though. Rachel has already been set in stone as Soa's little sister Minah. The boy will be Minah's best friend. I haven't decided on a name because I'm not sure if he will be Korean like Soa and Minah.

Smitten Duck

@Finlet: Thats so pretty!!
Jazzy.
This is actually from his first week home.
User Image

Desirable Genius

XFateX

NOOOOO MY KAAAAAAAI <3
He's the most adorabalist Kai in the world ;0;

How is your mom doing?
And how excited are you about your cat? >3<

haha.. I mean.. muahahaha >D

My mother is doing better now :3 at first I thought she got the flu from me (she thought that too), but one morning she noticed she suddenly had a wound (left / "ill" / leg). After me nagging a lot, and actually having a wound, she decided to call the hospital. They looked at it and gave her bandage and medicine. Recently she went again to let someone look at it, and it was healing a bit (which is good else she would have to stay there again). Today is the last day she will have to take her medicine and Friday she will go again for a check up.
She's having a bit of a downer / depressing day. As always I have to listen to her saying a few times a day "I'm so pathetic" and "I'm dying". But she usually says it with a weird accent so it's not like she's gloomy the whole time. I always answer "You're just being silly" and then it seems alright again sort of. XD

I'm very excited 8D (especially because it turned out to be 2; a tiger one and a black one)
We can pick them up the 27th or 28th of this month heart

@ Spore
My dollies are doing fine :3 they just need more attention ;D
I'm trying to crochet a hat for one of them. I hope it will turn out ok * 3*''

@ Ciel
Loki looks beautiful heart

@ Finlet
The dress is very pretty 4laugh
I adore the fabric.

@ M i s t er Histrionic
He looks very handsome heart
I love his face / expression.

Tora Yukino rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

My roll for the dress~ heart

: Edit :

Should I re-roll? sweatdrop xd

: Edit #2 :

Yeah, I'll re-roll since she did pick 8 first. Gosh, what were the odds of than happening? rofl

Tora Yukino rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Roll #2. whee

: Edit :

No way! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items