Zoey_04
Yuki: Congrats on your Pukifee! She is super cute <3
Thank you ^^ i love her!

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel
The extra magnets are usually for the wrists or ankles... >>;
I know whee I just was hoping they would fit

Smitten Duck

Stokiaci: If you ever get the chance to get a pukifee you should! they are so adorable and sweet!! Little fees are really cute! but i dont know if I will ever go that big. BJDs scare my husband haha >.< so I got a little one.
and thanks so much! I love to crochet and today im working on patterns for pukifee dresses ^^

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
TT^TT I want my shipping notices from SOOM D:

My FC Girl and my SO Hati should ship soon. D: my luck will have them ship while I go to Ohio x-x

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yuki - I plan on getting a pukifee Bonnie at some point in the future. She's just so cute with her sad face. I think she's slowly stealing my heart away, but Rachel has been on my want list far longer so she comes first. Luckily, my boyfriend understands my bjd obsession and he even adores the pukifees and littlefees. He wants to obtain a few dolls of his own. He likes my Soa but he has a hard time touching her because she is pretty realistic looking. When I ordered her from Iplehouse he was going to order an Asa but decided not to because he was unsure if that's the doll he wants.

Today, while changing Soa the resin piece in her wrist came out and my cat almost ate it. He spit it out after he realized that it wasn't food. While trying to reinsert the piece her s hook came off the cord and her entire arm came apart. Apparently, my cat thought it was a game and tried to run away with her hand..and the lower part of her arm. When I was trying to put her back together my cat kept trying to play with the cord and ribbon I was using. I can't really be mad at him because I gave him a long piece of ribbon to play with before and he just thought it was play time..how annoying though.. It took me twice as long as it should have. I am happy to say that restringing her is no longer a fear that I have.

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 45
ღ PKF PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 5

@ Finlet:
It's such a pretty color, so I don't blame you in the least for it being your favorite. ^.^

@ Yuki-Saurus:
I hadn't even really thought of it before until I said it to you. xD The wig cap should be able to help hold her faceplate firmly.

@ Stokiaci:
Let me know if you like the style so I can link you to the girl that I order from. She's a doll to deal with and super nice too. ^.^

Update:
I received a shipping notice on a few things today!
1. Bethany's & Rinnie's wigs
2. Rinnie's & Malaren's clothes
3. Rinnie's & Malaren's eyes
4. Rinnie's & Malaren's wig caps
Today I received Rinnie! I'll try to post up some pictures of her later on today. :]

Fluffy Prophet

I just remembered I had a horrible doll nightmare! This would be my first one.
I dreamt that I sold Eithne to my best friend's neice, and when I went to visit later I saw her laying awkwardly ontop of a pile of dirty laundry, with her faceup smeared all over and sharpie eyelashes, and real lipstick on her mouth.
This settles it, I am never selling her. I have no problem with anyone I've sold before, but clearly I'm more attached to her than I knew.
Picspam!
User Image

Magical Hobo

@Yuki-Saurus - If you don't wanna risk using steam on the faceplate/headback, have you tried using doll eye putty? The putty used to fix that problem for me. ^ ^ If that doesn't work, maybe try a little rubber band around the forehead and headback?

@Roslyn Pryce - That doll with the mint wig....do you know what company it's from, and the mold?

@Finlet - They're all so lovely! Yes, that does sound like a horrible nightmare. D:

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 45
ღ PKF PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 5

@ Priill:
I'm not sure tbh. I've always thought she was a gorgeous doll, but never asked her owner what sculpt she was. xD I have a feeling she might be a Volks though. One of the other dolls she uses to model the wigs is a Volks.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Prill: I think that may be a mnf Mirwen
@ Stokiaci: Maybe your new one could bring Soa a peace offering so she won't be so jealous

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ive missed so much o.o

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
OMG I had to deal with an asshat today.... He was not only a jerk but he treid to scam a person I know... after all was said and done I email him with one last thing."Don't mess with ABJD owners, not only are we smarter than you, so are our dolls!!"

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yami: Gotta hate idiot slike that x.x;

Khrys: I was wondering where you disappeared off to!

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ive been busy looking at doll stuff.
i ordered more fur swatches so ill be making more wigs.
and ive been looking at custom clothes on doa

Fluffy Prophet

@ khrytyan: wb biggrin
@ Yami: sorry to hear that, what were they trying to pull?
Eithne picspam:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas