Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Again: On the topic of changes, though.
My taste in dolls hasn't really changed in full.

The only big thing I think has changed was back in teh day I only liked luts dolls, and thought i would only order from them.
[But when I first got into this hobby, there wasn't nearly as many doll sites to chose from.]
Now I own Spores 5stardoll. Who is currently headless but none the less. xD

[BUT my next order is from luts, too. And that's two dolls.. so I guess things havent' changed too much. XD]

Yeah, when I first discovered bjd's it was because someone sent me the eluts webpage. I thought they were the best. Now I think they're too generic. Mind you, I have seen some very beautiful Luts dolls, they just aren't for me.
I like dolls with unordinary sculpts, like my incoming DS Amara, woth her big eyes, bright faceup and wittle teef. I eventually want to get DS Doris, IMPLdoll Gela and, well this is a more nromal sculpt, but my next doll, in April is going to be a pukipuki Darjeeling or Ante.

Conservative Vampire

Quick question, does anyone know what size of eyes Yoyo from Dolllove needs?? I've been looking everywhere, but I can't find it.

The link is here, but it doesn't say...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DollLove-1-6-girl-super-dollfie-size-bjd-Yoyo-/300568259149?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item45fb43aa4d

Ornate Reveler

MoNNeko

It seems like 12mm eyes are what their 1/6 dolls take. They look fine to me, but if you're wanting larger a larger iris then you may want to bump it up to 14mm. Here is a photo of ImmortalDarknyss on DoA's Yoyo with 12mm eyes. smile (Hope it was ok for me to post that picture!)

Conservative Vampire

Sam The Shiz

Ah thanks so much!!! X3

Ornate Reveler

MoNNeko

No problem! smile

----

So I have no idea if I updated this thread on any news lately... I don't think I have. xD

I finally got to order one of my grail dolls earlier this month! I purchased an Iplehouse Isar via their CDS as well as a few extras for her. I'm super excited for her to get here so Athena will have her best friend around.

I also am at the 19 weeks mark on waiting for my Souldoll Shaun. DDE said that he should be here in a few weeks... 3 weeks ago. >> I'm really hoping I get a notification about shipping this week so that I'll get to open him up during spring break.
I've never owned a doll before. But I love to watch doll dramas smile

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Welcome everyone. :3

Sam: Hopefully the notification comes soon! waiting for the dolls is the worse...
WELL
actually right now, I'm holding off ordering for my refund check to come back for my taxes. But I might break down and place the doll order a little earlier since I don't want to waaait! I'd at least be happy knowing they're in production.

Ornate Reveler

Tacit: The drama is actually quite entertaining if you just sit back with popcorn and enjoy instead of getting involved. Even commenting is bad. ><

Fate: Let's hope! I'm keeping hopeful. xD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Sorry for the lousy pics, but I'm too tired and lazy to find my camera.

Mom made and just finished knitting Kouji a hoodie.

User Image

Also. I've had this for a while and never shared.
I made Kai a vest. and shirt.
User Image

He also got new wigs and eyes. I looooove him in red eyes. <3

Obsessive Cultist

Sam The Shiz
Tacit: The drama is actually quite entertaining if you just sit back with popcorn and enjoy instead of getting involved. Even commenting is bad. ><

I think they meant shows featuring dolls like in their signature, not community doll drama xd
So, I have a dileema. I want a pukipuki but am stumped on which one to get. I WANTS THEM ALLL

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I like the pukisha's most. >w<

Ornate Reveler

Hatsya

Oh, haha! My bad. xD Yeah, those are great too.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello to all the new people!!

Fate - That hoodie is awesome! I love how warm it looks.

Sam - Wow, I can't wait to see your Isar! I love Iplehouse dolls. Also...omg..19 weeks, I can't imagine waiting that long for a doll. I've been lucky so far and haven't waited longer than a month. I want to order from Souldoll in the future. I think I'll have to bring my 2 boys home at the same time. I can't wait that long twice! Besides, I don't think Arden can handle the girls without Lucian.

This girl is such a thief. She stole Melody's wig and I really love it on her. I think she looks good in anything.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces