Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Vampire

I have a question for anyone willing to help, seeing as I'm still REALLY new to this, but uh could anyone tell me what company sells bjds that don't have ...."parts"? Possibly in the 1/4 size. I really don't feel too comfortable with the naked guy dolls. 0_0 Is that common? I would really appreciate any help. Even if you can't find any thing like that maybe find just a genderless doll??? I'm sorry, this probably seems weird, but I can't find anything!!! X[

Sparkly Genius

MoNNeko
I have a question for anyone willing to help, seeing as I'm still REALLY new to this, but uh could anyone tell me what company sells bjds that don't have ...."parts"? Possibly in the 1/4 size. I really don't feel too comfortable with the naked guy dolls. 0_0 Is that common? I would really appreciate any help. Even if you can't find any thing like that maybe find just a genderless doll??? I'm sorry, this probably seems weird, but I can't find anything!!! X[

I bought my 1/6 doll on a female body because I didn't like the idea of little boy parts. Don't feel too weird lol. I know of some companies that have sexless dolls 1/6 and smaller (since child bodies are pretty indistinguishable) but I'm not sure about dolls any larger than that.
MoNNeko

I don't know of any 1/4th size genderless dolls on the top of my head, but there are people you can commission who can mod your doll for you to get rid of their man parts. c:

Devout Prophet

-awkwardly stumbles around the thread-

when's the deadline to the swap again?
sweatdrop

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

The Sexiest Hobo Around
-awkwardly stumbles around the thread-

when's the deadline to the swap again?
sweatdrop

I had originally wanted items to be sent out by March 1st.
But I have no definite deadline set. [I'm always late on sending mine out. ALWAYS.]
PM me if you think it'll be much longer?

Devout Prophet

XFateX

Ah! I hope I'll be able to get things posted before then... just waiting to get some last-minute stuff in the house.

I'll hit you up with a PM if things turn out differently!

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

I had originally wanted items to be sent out by March 1st.
But I have no definite deadline set. [I'm always late on sending mine out. ALWAYS.]
PM me if you think it'll be much longer?

I sent mine nice and early as per usual ;D (looks like the actual delivery's going to be really slow though so that's probably a good thing!)

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

xD Good job, Spore!
As I get paid next week, I probably won't ship mine out till Thursday x.x; I should start paying attention to my paycheck timing, really!

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I already talked to my partner, due to being sick I wasn't able to spend time in the basement where my sewing stuff is, and I didn't wanna cough on her stuff anyway. Strep bad. So yeah, it will be late but you guys know me well enough to know it will happen.

Omgosh, you guys. I just bought myself a LTF. I've been looking for her for a while now and when I saw her on the mp she I couldn't stop myself. Such an impulse buy that I have nothing ready for! I hope her clothes get here quickly. So excited~ I'll also be adding in another new member to the doll family. She'll be a Souldoll Yeon-bee. :3

Roslyn Pryce

Omgosh, you guys. I just bought myself a LTF. I've been looking for her for a while now and when I saw her on the mp she I couldn't stop myself. Such an impulse buy that I have nothing ready for! I hope her clothes get here quickly. So excited~ I'll also be adding in another new member to the doll family. She'll be a Souldoll Yeon-bee. :3

Omg, I am soooo drooling over Souldoll Yeon-Bee! I want another doll this summer but it's her or Doris from Doll Leaves and will prolly end up being Doris just because my mom would get sooo frustrated at me for spending so much on a doll, even though I know she's worth it.
@Roslyn Congrats on your new doll! ^^

I'm really excited today and sad that I have to be at work now..but my girl came home this morning! 4laugh heart She is so pretty I love her! I'll be sure to post some pictures later when I'm home tonight. :3
Congrats on tour doll! I can't wait to see her!

So, because we spoke of Yeon-Bee, I went to go look at her again and realised she is an msd and is cheaper than SD Doris from Doll leaves! Hmmmm, now is makes me confuuused lol I want them both, but money for school is more important orz
Loldolldilemmas
User Image

User Image

User Image

Been lurking for the past few months, and haven't really had much of a chance to post or reply. Here's big Taruun in her new kimono, I let her bring her hair down for the holidays lol. (sister in law found a blonde wig I had gotten for smaller Taruun that was much too big but fits big Taruun perfectly). School and work has also gotten in the way, as well as being sick as I had a 24hr bug on Sunday that made me stay home from work. Hopefully I can post more soon... hopefully.
btw, welcome to the new people, meant to put that in the picture post.... and trinity, love your pics on DOA! I draw occasionally, but can never find time to do anything serious with it, plus I need tons more practice. How do you draw so nicely and with all those wrinkles in the clothing?? I've never been able to figure out how to do those, since I never know how much is not enough or too much... can I ask for some pointers? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff