Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

that's too funny, Spore!
@ Shilen: who would say the fabric isn't lolita? fabric is as fabric does.... I love the back ruffles, and I'm a sucker for sapling as always

Sparkly Genius

I don't really know anything about lolita, but I agree with Fin, I love the back ruffles too!
In the process of uploading a vid Saffron and I did together for the latest BJD Addicts prompt =)

Desirable Lunatic

@fin: -shrug- some lolita's are supper picky about some stuff. choice of fabric is one of them...

hehe
I borrowed a style I found on Sweet Rococo

I fell in love with the ruffles too

Desirable Genius

@ Shilen
I wear Lolita @w@" been into it for 2 - 3 years now but I don't have that many clothing XD (expensive + to times I've been more into other stuff... like I prefer to get dollies now =P)
I like the back of your skirt ^^

@ Fate
yeah, looking at stuff is too much fun XD but indeed the bad thing about it is that you'll see stuff you like @w@"

Anyway~ c:
I'm going to look what's possible to get with DZ France.. Am considering to get a sealer first, else I might keep thinking "later" and then it will never happen X'D

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i would wear lolita if i didn't spend all my money on dolls. emo i only have one lolita dress.

my leya has some lolita-ish clothes, but not so much.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I had a dream that Ciel came with an enormous pear shaped nose and I was telling myself he was still pretty when really I hated him and wanted to send him back. He also came in a green towel and he didn't come with any of the additional items I ordered. Haha. T^T

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
nervs nervs. extra day worth of baby sitting! meaning possibly have boy down payment.

found tutorial on wefting for doll wigs last night sooo stoked to give it a try i have to make some wefts so i can finish up my new hair do's so might as well work on doll wig as well. i think only thing i still need is glue.
I am late to this discussion, but I'm a lolita. I've worn the style for six years, and it's my primary interest. I don't dress my dolls in lolita fashion at the moment, but I'm hoping to get the BABY the Stars Shine Bright Lieselotte outfit for Mimi. (It's my favourite of the collaboration sets so far.) Personally, I wear and prefer sweet lolita, but I have friends in my local community who dress in all of the various styles. I love seeing gothic, aristocratic, or classic looks on them, it's just not fun for me~

I love answering questions and providing opinions when people want information about lolita fashion, because it's something so important to me that is such a huge part of my life. However, I know that a lot of people don't like the "rules" or "guidelines" or what-have-you, and criticism can be hard to handle no matter how reasonably it is stated. I don't want to come off as a know-it-all or someone forcing her beliefs on others, but I do like to help if I can. ♥

Some fabric is less suited than others for lolita fashion, but it's really more about how you use it rather than the fabric itself. ♥ I think that skirt is very cute, Shilen~

I'm sorry you had such a worrying dream, Sox! I'm sure it won't be that crazy~

Aaaaand here's a promotional picture of Charlotte and Lieselotte, from the Volks blog. I love these two! If I were going to get another Super Dollfie it would probably be Lieselotte...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Hello guy and gals. I'm going to a doll meet this Saturday.
I hope you have fun at the doll meet, Shido~ heart

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Will do. Eliot needs more outfits.

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
hmm i just realized i unconsciously do the elegant aristocratic loli look the most. because i do a lot of Victorian clothing in my wardrobe it is my preferred mode of dress tbh. at least when i am not doing my cyber gothy punkery. I am working on some victorian 1895-1919 clothing for my girl.

Sparkly Genius

Hmm...
I actually don't have anything to talk about this morning.
Weird.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
today is pouring heavy rain so i can't take nice pictures and spam them. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash