Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

bishiecake

Didn't know she was a Dwarf. Is she also based on a character from Lineage? (That game looks fun, by the way. I love MMORPGs <3 )
I was gonna say that it reminded me of the Hobbits' (from LoTR) elvish capes.

All my dolls are based of Lineage 2 characters all of their stories are listed on the begining of page 3 ^.^

Lineage 2 is ok, I had fun playing it but it's very grind heavy ><
The Goddess Shilen
All my dolls are based of Lineage 2 characters all of their stories are listed on the begining of page 3 ^.^

Lineage 2 is ok, I had fun playing it but it's very grind heavy ><

Found it. It's nice to learn your dolls' stories.
Grinding is fuuuuuun! ^o^

My name in the first post is "bishiecakes" XD

How do I pay a company by layaway? Do I just send money randomly? Migidoll doesn't really say anything about their layaway policy...

Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
Spore XP

Sounds good, I will hit you up when I have some cash (which, after looking up how much a hotel is going to cost me for FanExpo, and my cosplay and some doll stuff I still owe money on, might be a bit far away... =( )

hehe, that is fine. Have fun at you con and be sure to take lots of pics!

Thanks, I totally will! It's not until the end of August though. I need to get a carrying case for my girls for that too...

@Asuan - Eva looks pretty there. smile

Profitable Entrepreneur

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
@bishie- Ooo I'm gonna look into that sculpt biggrin i've been looking for some nice faces to possibly order to do faceup art for. Masa's the Brian sculpt from Dollove (their dolls look amazing and start at $310.00, not too bad) and my Alex is a Adonis sculpt from StarspangleDoll, now called LeDoll. I hot Alex 2nd hand, so I don't have much more info on him xD

Desirable Genius

@ Spore
May I ask what the size of the waist of Nora and Maddy are? >//////<

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Oh! Speaking of cons...did I ever show you guys my Hinaichigo cosplay? biggrin
My jointed hands arrived today! I took a video which I'm currently uploading if any of you want to watch on my YouTube. Here are some pictures:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Sorry about the size of the pictures, but I figured someone may want to see them in detail. ><

Fluffy Prophet

@ Cute: Grats on the hands, my hubby wants some but doesn't want to pay a big amount for them.
@ Shilen: wow those are some cute clothes, I'm quite fond of Sapling as always.
@ Kesu: Your boys are really handsome and have wonderful personality descriptions. I love the dreaming eyes.
@ Bishie: I don't know how I missed your pic of Seele and Veira's new faceups, but I just scrolled back, and damn, you should be proud.
Finlet

Ty. :] They arrived really quick, I was so happy. These weren't too expensive, but I have seen some for about 10usd cheaper than these, I just wanted to make sure they somewhat would match my boy when he comes home.

Fluffy Prophet

I took my pic for "Around the House". I wanted it to be around my house, but it ended up being around Pria's house, guess she had her own ideas.
User Image
By the way someone else make a banner, mine are so sub-par!

Desirable Lunatic

bishiecake

Found it. It's nice to learn your dolls' stories.
Grinding is fuuuuuun! ^o^

My name in the first post is "bishiecakes" XD

How do I pay a company by layaway? Do I just send money randomly? Migidoll doesn't really say anything about their layaway policy...

lol yea. I wasn;t much in to the grind but it was fun :3
Not all companys have layaway plans. you should be able to contact them and set one up if they do.

@Spore:Ooo can't wait! I'll have another doll meet by then too :3

@Fin: Thanks! That means a lot coming from someone as skilled as your self :3
I love that pic of Pria! (btw i love your second banner)

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is the new outfit for little Clemeny!
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/quemalcriada/ol008.jpg
So for Elise (I love that name better than Charlotte, sorry Spork!) I want her to be my Pirate Punk Lolita. So does anyone know any good seamstress. My Price range is $20 to $60.

But did everyone have a good 4th of July? i saw Fireworks here in D.C.!
Kesuguya
@bishie- Ooo I'm gonna look into that sculpt biggrin i've been looking for some nice faces to possibly order to do faceup art for. Masa's the Brian sculpt from Dollove (their dolls look amazing and start at $310.00, not too bad) and my Alex is a Adonis sculpt from StarspangleDoll, now called LeDoll. I hot Alex 2nd hand, so I don't have much more info on him xD

I'll look into Dollove too! :3
Have you looked at Asleep Eidolon's SD boys? I think all of their sculpts are just gorgeous. Their MSDs are pretty too and are only $200! *A*

@Finlet: oh gosh @w@ heart

@Shilen:
I asked on their help board, but nobody's answered. -w- Guess I'll email them.
I already sent a payment, hope they got it. o.o

@Electrified: Cute outfit! =D

fffff Leekworld. <3
Their Ocean Blue wigs are that impossible shade of blue I've been looking for. The EXACT color for Viera. It's really a shame the Royalcadet Blue wig I got him is too big; it's a lovely color. I'll probably end up selling it..
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

I got a royal cadet blue wig for my future msd, it is a nice color. Arlette's wig was huge so I hand sewed elastic in the back. It has an air bubble in the back but unless I'm touching the top of her head noone would know. You may want to give it a shot.
I agree about dollove, they are cute! I like Zxia with her pointy hands and winky eye.
Doll love
I remember they had a wonderful Christmas sale last year.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
@cake: Why not put a layer of paper towels under the wig, so it won't slide. It should work! And thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff