emotion_brofist ..... emotion_hug

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
I've been killed about a hundred times in the main game, been killed by Infected Bite in the forum, been killed in the flash space, and posted in the Gro-Gain Max trials thread several times, and I seem to be immune to Lycanthrope. I just cannot turn, no matter what happens.

can anyone tell me why Lycanthrope seems to be less communicable than Tay-Sachs or Sickle-cell?

still awaiting an answer.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
I've been killed about a hundred times in the main game, been killed by Infected Bite in the forum, been killed in the flash space, and posted in the Gro-Gain Max trials thread several times, and I seem to be immune to Lycanthrope. I just cannot turn, no matter what happens.

can anyone tell me why Lycanthrope seems to be less communicable than Tay-Sachs or Sickle-cell?

YO! FIX THE INFECTION RATE!

some folk are transforming every hour on the hour, the rest of us don't turn at all. FIX THIS

Romantic Genius

11,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
-Seraphoid-
loran90
-Seraphoid-
negative energy like -42

^THIS
emotion_brofist ..... emotion_hug

emotion_c8

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai

some folk are transforming every hour on the hour, the rest of us don't turn at all. FIX THIS

how are we supposed to experience the event when some of us are completely immune to lycanthrope?

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Have the issues with Achievements been fixed yet?

I have yet to receive my 25 Kills Achievement.
I thought it might be because you had to have the 25 on a single side (either Human OR Wolf) because my combined total was over 25 long ago. But now I have 27 Kills on the Human side and still no Achievement.

EDIT*** And of course, no sooner have I pressed "Enter" then my Achievement arrives in the mail. redface
In the words of the immortal Emily LaTella......Never mind. wink

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai

how are we supposed to experience the event when some of us are completely immune to lycanthrope?

according to the stats page, despite me repeatedly posting in the Gro-Gain Max thread that's supposed to turn one into a werewolf, I've been a human for "2 days, 57 hours and 19 minutes."

that's 4 days, 9 hours and 19 minutes in not-retarded time.

Lonely Star

WolfdeHeartless
My exp bar seems to not make up its mind once its almost full then its zero now its very small I can't figure out how more healing I gotta do to be ten

There is no XP bar. There is only health and power. You can only level up by attacking and killing.
Edit: My mistake, some people are leveling by healing, but I don't think it gives you the items. =/

Vicious Survivor

11,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: KO 200
getting lost and confused

Lonely Star

Hyper Somnia
2) Posting in home base forums don't replenish energy.

I don't think it's supposed to?

Tipsy Flatterer

Jirachi Girl of Steel
I won't be posting on my main because dicks will be dicks and attack in here, and I don't particularly care if I get killed on this account.

Ok, so I am not sure how this happened but...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Name covered to protect the innocent)
Two Moonbath abilities? gonk

Same thing happening here. =o
User Image

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai

still no answer

Profitable Explorer

13,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Profitable Explorer

13,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
oober doober

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai
Keltoi Samurai

according to the stats page, despite me repeatedly posting in the Gro-Gain Max thread that's supposed to turn one into a werewolf, I've been a human for "2 days, 57 hours and 19 minutes."

that's 4 days, 9 hours and 19 minutes in not-retarded time.

this problem needs addressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces