Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't seem to get past Level 1 no matter how many kills I made (22) or posts I posted (3)... I even died 2 times! Please fix it soon?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i've made over 50 heals, yet gotten no achievement, is this a glitch? or to get the achievement, do you have to heal 50 different people owo

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
and is there a way to stop the glitch that makes the werewolves be noobs and gang up on one person?

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I have killed people both in the flash space and forums and it has my count stuck at 1 kill. It`s been that way since the first day of the event. I`d like to get the experience and tally for the other thirty some odd I`ve killed, is this fixable?
I can't seem to complete the Moonrise Healer achievement.

What I've done during this event:
I've had one team switch (human--&wolf).
Haven't gained any achievements for human team.
I've completed the Survivor and Hunter achievements.

Current time on wolf team: 2 days, 50 hours, 51 minutes (<--copy&pasted).
Current kills: 25.
Current heals: 60.

EDIT::
Never mind. I got the Moonrise Healer achievement after relogging a few hours later. eek

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

negative energy like -42

Questionable Browser

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
and is there a way to stop the glitch that makes the werewolves be noobs and gang up on one person?

Actually it's not just limited to wolves. Humans do it, you're just not on the wolf team.
Nonetheless lumping all wolves into the group is rather demeaning.
I just so happen to have been turned, and have stayed that way. So group insults are rather rude.

I'm not trying to be butthurt, but that's like
borderline racist.

._.

May_Mau's Prince

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keltoi Samurai
I've been killed about a hundred times in the main game, been killed by Infected Bite in the forum, been killed in the flash space, and posted in the Gro-Gain Max trials thread several times, and I seem to be immune to Lycanthrope. I just cannot turn, no matter what happens.

can anyone tell me why Lycanthrope seems to be less communicable than Tay-Sachs or Sickle-cell?

Sparkly Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
There is a typo when an attack fails. It says "You're attack had no effect". It should be "Your attack had no effect."

pyukumukus's Queen

Friendly Werewolf

10,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Seventeen kills; still level eight.
This happened to me when I was a Human, as well.

Is it supposed to be like that, or...?
I always thought you had to have two kills to level up, but that was only from what I observed, and I don't remember reading anything that told me how many kills you had to make to level up, so...
I would imagine that this is a glitch, though, because seventeen is just...ugh. D:

Romantic Genius

11,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
my skills on my wolf DISSAPEARED, i no longer have HEAL abilitys, instead i have 3 LEVEL ONE moon baths, and since the event STARTED my skills HAVE NEVER LEVELED and im level 9, also i CANT get past level nine >.> evil

Romantic Genius

11,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
-Seraphoid-
negative energy like -42

^THIS

Anxious Trash

According to my sister, I don't have an attack button, nor can I use any of my skills.....

Distinct Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been dead for quite a while now... Shouldn't i be revived by now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff