Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I really want to do this but I can't even reply to the Hair growth thread =( It says I'm not allowed to? I don't know how to join through the masquerade thing either >.< Is there a time limit on this or something?
I can't receive an item

i participated in the forums but i go to the masquerade page and there's no link for me to claim my item.
I'm not able to Trick or Treat in Shops

Hoarder

Ophelia Grieves
Ophelia Grieves
Hoping I am granted that darn healer achievement before the event ends tonight. stare
Yep.. 24 hours since the event ended and still no healer acheivement rolleyes
another 2 days have pasted...
Inuyasha252
I can't receive an item

i participated in the forums but i go to the masquerade page and there's no link for me to claim my item.

me too, i was level seven, is that not enough? crying

Dapper Noob

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
When I'm using any of the werewolf skins in zOMG! item's background becomes green every time I move around. Is there way to fix this problem? I have bought gro-gain max 2 times alraedy and every time even with different item I still have the same problem..
When I clicked the wolf I wanted, it said,

"General Error
This item cannot be used"

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I had hope to take part but I wasn't even allowed to be a human in this event. I am guessing either because I have a share IP or because I have the vampire skin. Shame really.
I didn't get the gro gain sad

Dangerous Voter

9,250 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I don't know if any team still reads and fixes the things here but I healed 65 people and never got the achievement for healer yet.
I cant figure out how to get the item? Is it gone for the year? Please help.

11,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Hello I participated in the event and clicked to receive the gro-gain but it never appeared in my inventory.

Dangerous Voter

9,250 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
As of today I have a new bug where in the shops for trick or treating it tells me wait 44 seconds before you can get more candy then I do and click another shop and it doesn't grant me candy anymore! I have collected the event items three times but the limit is usually four so I'm assuming it's an error/bug. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games