Welcome to Gaia! ::

hp, thg, or twilight?

harry potter 0.45430809399478 45.4% [ 522 ]
the hunger games 0.4917319408181 49.2% [ 565 ]
twilight 0.053959965187119 5.4% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 1149 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 > >>
rolleyes WELL HONESTLY!!:
I HATE HARRY POTTER,i find it like kida boring the only good ovie was the last one talk2hand
obviously id have to say:
#.#TWILIGHT & HUNGER GAMES IT HAS ALOT OF AXCTION AND WHO DOSENYT LOVE VAMPIRES AND PPL TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!! :3 xD heart
well obviously the hunger games will win the poll, this is the hunger games forum!

but i'm surprised that harry potter has a lot of votes lol.

Hilarious Genius

8,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I'm going to have to go with The Hunger Games.
Not for the hype, but because it was genuinely the series that I enjoyed most.

Seeker

4,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
You can't compare the books/films without being bias. You also have to room to fight over which is better because they are all very different. This whole thing is a personal opinion that sparks needless bickering. Stop before you start this useless battle.

Fashionable Capitalist

I really liked the hunger games, but I'd have to say Harry Potter. Even just because it was a longer series, it was more involved, had deeper depths, higher high points, and at least as much development. Since we saw the characters grow up, they had a lot more development and evolution than there was in Hunger Games and, even when the main characters in Harry Potter were stupid idiots, I still came out of the series liking them, which I can't say for HG.

I guess, put simply...
If Prim's death is on equal significance with Dumbledore's, and Finnick's is equal with Fred's, I'd say I was more touched on both parts by the Harry Potter series.

I think the only argument Twilight could possibly have here is that they're pretty much all trash fiction and Twilight is pretty shameless about it. The, "if you're going to do it, do it big," idea.

Ruthless Raider

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
How about... none of the above :T

I mean if I had to pick something, it would be Harry Potter

Hunger Games and Twilight both feature Mary Sue girls who overcome unspeakable odds and have two guys vying for her, and she wins in the end and picks one guy.

At least that's my opinion razz Hunger Games is just the new Twilight. Same kinds of crazy fans. razz

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart. I think that no matter what good series I’m exposed to it will be my favorite.

Not only because of the story and the characters and the lesson it teaches, but because it gave me a refuge through my toughest years of life and ignited my love for reading. heart

I love The Hunger Games aswell, it’s just a notch below HP. xp

I don't like Twilight at all. That’s putting it politely, and I absolutely detest the homophobic author.
scream

Invisible Businesswoman

16,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Here's my answer: RoboCop!
definatly the hunger games like OMGGGGG so awesome
i hate harry potter but i like twilight but looooovvveeeeeee hunger games
wow i am surprised that not that many people chose twilight

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Harry Potter for the Win!
( this is wear I stick my fist up, yell "HARRY POTTER" and run out of the room )
in a British accent of course smile
I never read Twilight, but I found the movie unnecessarily long and boring.

I say Harry Potter, even though the later books were a bit disappointing.

Lonely Poster

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Well I personally do not care for Harry Potter it's crap...Twilight is ok but I think the movies hav gone downhill since the first...Now Hunger Games on the other hand are supposed to be great. I just started the books so far so good. My friend was very disappoited with the end. I watched a lot of trailers and have become very interested, but the question is: anyone for Wrath of the Titans?
heart <Skye> heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces