Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori
Listen as you read.

After a few hours of laying on her back in her bed with glazed over eyes, Aralyn finally stirred and sat up. Her eyes were still glazed over and rimmed with pink from her tears. She slowly sat up and stepped over to her dresser, where her jewelry box sat. It was a simple black box with a silver cresent moon on the lid. She opened it and took out the only piece of jewelry that the box housed. A choker that was left to her from her late mother. Aralyn took the lace choker gently in her fingers, lifting it and placing the cool pendant in the palm of her hand. She looked down into the rare stone, which was black with a blood red flower inside, a couple specks of gold in the middle for the pollen. She stared at it for a little while before she placed the choker around her throat, feeling the soft brush of the lace, and the cool weight of the pendant that hung from it. She stepped over to her closet, slipping off her clothes as she went, and took a knee-length silk white nightdress out of the closet and slipped it on, feeling the smooth material against her naked skin. She then stepped over to the double doors that led to her balcony and opened them, feeling the cool night breeze against her bare arms and legs. She stepped out onto the balcony and leaned her elbows on the railing, staring out over the garden. She straightened her back, closed her eyes, and began to sing as the breeze picked up, ruffling her loosed hair.

((The song she's singing is the one at the top of the post. : D ))

Dapper Streaker

User ImageUser Image
Trinity Dante

Inner Heart

Trinity gave a little wave back at Draikyn, the smile upon her lips faltering and becoming a smile of worry. She watched him as he left, and stayed there until he was out of sight. She sighed and drove away, back towards the Strigori manor. It was late, and she was tired. She made sure to skirt her route back home far around the apartment complex where she had seen the horrific scene earlier that day. She got back to the manor and parked her car near the garage, not sure how to get in or where else to park her bug. She got out and headed to the kitchen where she took out the rest of the pie. She'd only eaten a few bites of the pie, and she intended to finish it off. She took the top off and located a fork, and proceeded to mow down on the sweet apple pie.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

The little boy kept asking for more, and, feeling something coming back alive in him, Draikyn kept obliging, playing one piece after another. This was his element. This was his drug, his addiction, his passion. This would help him shut his heart down, and let her go. His audience was slowly growing with the arrival of other passengers and their families. Murmurs were spreading here and there, people calling their friends to come on down. Word was spreading with increasing speed of the free performance down at the bus station.

About five minutes before the bus was due to leave, Draikyn opened his eyes, and looked around. So many walks of life were here, observing. Listening. Singing along when he played familiar tunes for the children to laugh at. He rose from his perch on his chair, smiling down at the boy. He owed him, letting the music come back into him like this. Too long without proper practice... Whatever. "Last one, alright? And then its time to go see your daddy."

He stepped around the edge of the seats, moving to stand in a more open part of the floor. Time to close this session on a happy, toe-tapping note. Laying the bow on the strings, he began to play his final piece of the day, much to the amusement and exhilaration of his unintentional audience. Many clapped along, and a few started dancing to the rhythm that was being laid out. He himself moved a little with the music as it swelled within, but mostly focused on playing the less familiar violin.

On the last resounding note, Draikyn raised the bow and took a sweeping bow to the applause and laughter throughout. He gave a smile to them, and thanked them, before turning, returning to his seat and packing the instrument away,surprised to see several handfuls of bills therein. He was playing for tips without even realizing it. He shook his head, gathered his things, and climbed on board the bus. The bus pulled away as he settled into his seat, catching a last glimpse at the mansion on the hill. "Aralyn...," he sighed, resting his head against the cool glass, closing his eyes and daydreaming.

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

<<OOC: Omg Embraced. That song. So pretty! >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori

Tsuki had just made it back to the house and was circling back through the gardens when she heard her big sister open up in song. It had been a while since she had heard that, and it gave Tsuki pause. It had been since before Mama and Daddy died that she had heard that. Tsuki stood there below her balcony listening for only a moment before moving to a nearby trellis buried in vines and flowers, and climbed her way up, coming level with the balcony before leaping onto it, lithe as a cat. She stood there in silence, listening peacefully to her sister's song. As she ended it, singing out on the final note, Tsuki walked over to her, hugging her waist from behind. "You alright Aralyn? What's the matter? What happened?"

Age considers, Youth ventures. ~Rabindranath Tagore

<<OOC: >>

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ryu
Inner Mind

Durring their 10 minute intermission, Ryu snatched a water bottle from the cooler backstage and chugged it greedily, sweat glistening on his skin. He slipped his black t-shirt off over his head, allowing his upper body to cool down from the activity and hot spotlights. After he was done draining the first water bottle and sipping at a second, he pulled his cell phone out and hit the speed dial to Aralyn. He held the phone to his ear, hearing the phone ring. He gave out a sigh of frustration when her familiar voice echoed through the phone in the form of her voicemail. "Aralyn! Call me! We've got big problems." He pressed the "end call" button and stared at his phone, frowning. He absently scrolled through his contacts, nodding to his drummer when he told him that they were back on in five. His thumb hovered over the "call" button as he stared at who the bar was highlighting. It was Ciaran's number. He knew that Aralyn would be royally pissed if he called Ciaran before talking to her first. He knew that she loved her family, but she liked her privacy, and didn't want to worry her family. But this... The fact that Ryoga was alive and kicking, and obviously threatening Aralyn's well-being. And since Aralyn wasn't answering him at all... He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, ruffling it all frustrated-like. "Come on, man! We gotta get back onstage!" Called the drummer, heading with the other band members back towards the stage. Ryu gulped down a few more mouthfulls from the water bottle and stood up. "Alright!" He called, downing the rest of the water bottle. "As soon as the concert's done, I'll try to call her again, and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Ciaran." He decided outloud, nodding to himself once, and then running after his band mates back onto the stage to finish the gig.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn blinked in surprise when she felt tiny arms wrap around her waist, and she looked down as her little sister's worried voice ring up to her. She blinked rapidly in surprise down at Tsuki. She smiled softly, though the smile didn't reach or change the sorrow in her scarlet eyes. She knelt down to Tsuki's level and hugged her little sister back. "I'm alright, Tsuki. Don't worry about me, ok?" She leaned back and reached up and placed her hand on Tsuki's cheek, gently rubbing the little vampire's soft skin with her thumb. "I promise you, I'll be alright." She didn't think that her little sister needed to know about what was going on with Draikyn.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Vampire Child~
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori

She surveyed her sister's eyes carefully. She was still plainly upset, but Tsuki could tell that there was no way she going to tell her what was happening. She sighed, hugging her sister tightly, trying to say, without words, that she loved her, and was there for her if she ever needed to rant, rave, or the like. She's go take the jerk that hurt her down. Child-size or not, no one messed with her family.

When she pulled back, she smiled. Maybe a subject change, a distraction, would help ease Aralyn's mind. "I haven't heard you sing in a long time. Still so pretty." She grinned and gave her baby kitten eyes, glasping her hands out in front of her. "Teach me please?"

Age considers, Youth ventures. ~Rabindranath Tagore

<<OOC: >>
User Image
~ĄľēΧâņđĕŕ Ĉōŕņėĺįųś Şťŗĭģõŕį~
My mind is a fun and scary place,
where nightmares and dreams
dance in beautiful, graceful unison
around a garden of faceless mannikin's
under crimson twilight...

Tsuki had given him another hug- which he returned, obviously- and zipped out leaving him and the small human girl alone in the cave. He never took his gaze off her for a moment, his eyes still glowing a light crimson which blended with his bangs. After Tsuki had been gone a while, a wicked grin slowly creeped across his face, showing off his pearly white fangs like needles. He didn't really care much for Ciaran's 'rules'. People he let know of his origins were either family friends, or about to die. Luckily for this poor girl, she was of the former. In a flash, he was immediately behind her by only inches, breathing down her shoulder. "Well. Aren't you lucky... Alone, in a dark cave, with a monstrous killer... My name is Alex- though you might already know me a bit... I definitely know you... Violet....." His words flowed smooth and cold on his icy breath, like frozen silk across her shoulder. He even added in a low growl at the end just for good measure. He was looking forward to the delicious odor of her fear...

Anxious Browser

User Image
User Image

Violet watched as Tsukiko left. Now she was alone in the cave with her fiancee. That didn't seem like a good thing... he was glaring at her. Violet watched as Alex started grinning, and was suddenly behind her, breathing down her neck. She shivered and became tense. "Yes, I already knew your name, Alex." she said softly.

Desirable Rogue

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
׺°”˜`”°º× ℭȋɳϮᾃ ζȱѵεɭɭ ׺°”˜`”°º×

An innocent flower blooms
Under the light of the moon
As pearly petals spread around
It slowly dies without a sound

User Image
User Image

Cinta sighed when Ciaran was carrying her to the house and laid her on the bed, she nodded at what he said but she wasn't hungry she was just tired "my chest hurts" she said after Ciaran left. Then she closed her eyes trying to focus on what hurt and try to heal it "damn i got to heal my insides" Cinta said sighing having her eyes open and staring at the ceiling. She took a deep breath and let it out "if i'm going to heal myself i need to sleep" she said not knowing how long it's going to take 'Ciaran i'm going to heal myself but it's going to take a few days and i'll be asleep for those days... can you tell Dapon i would like him to visit me and i'll need an iv to give me nutrition... will you do this for me please' Cinta asked Ciaran through thought. Cinta didn't want Dapon to worry she didn't know why and she wanted to know why, she then closed her eyes and fell to sleep and started to heal herself.

User Image

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will

User Image

[[Out Of Cookies::. sorry for not being on guys been busy with stuff in the real world -_- ]]
Kelly

User ImageKelly listened, holding up a staying hand, "I have a lot of things to remember Miles by, most notably photographs, I have the feeling that that watch will serve you well, more than it will do me." she said with a warm smile, "And I promise if they show their faces again, I'll call. You and your cousin are welcome here anytime." she said with a warm smile, before returning to the porch of the house, turning and smiling warmly. That was the thing about doing something for someone else that was positive, like protecting or doing a service. It would end with gratitude and a smile, something she doubted the Hunters would receive in the near future.

Armstrong
Jack

User Image Jack listened, "There are people in this world who deserve to be hurt," he stated, "As for those two, it's the desire for strength, to protect, in my boss's case, it's his employees, to make sure that our hospitality is not abused, in Ciaran's, it's to protect his family and friends. The Strigori family is a powerful one, a double edged sword." he looked at her, taking one of her hands in his, "If the problem is with the idea of feeding off a stranger, then don't feed off a stranger, there are plenty of donors in town, get to know us, I'll help if you like." he said gently, "You're not a monster for your needs, you're a lovely girl who wants to be able to fight to the best of your ability, and if the idea of getting that strength from a stranger is a problem, then it's one that is easily solved, we go out and make some friends, I'll introduce you to donors and sympathisers, get to know them. If the problem is you getting worried about taking too much, then start with the bags and then top yourself up with fresh stuff afterwards. You're not alone Eva, you have two friends already, one is Ciaran, and the other is me, and between us, we can help you make more." he brought her hand to his neck again, "I'm always happy to share with someone like you."
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran listened to what Cinta had to say, "Dapon will be working for me now, so I'll get him to visit you between tasks, I'll fetch an IV for you now." he replied, getting up and setting about making the preparations. "Take all the time you need to recover, I'll make sure you're looked after." he said warmly, before reaching to Adolpha, "Cinta is back home now, but she's recovering from an injury, she says she'll be sleeping for a while, but I thought I'd let you know she's safe." he said gently, before getting to work on providing the IV while she rested.

User Image

Strigori

Hilarious Dabbler

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════════════╗
Ϩ t e l l a D a n t e
Call me E L L A.

Stella heard a soft knock on the door and rubbed her eyes. She sat up her bed and looked at the mirror across the room. Seeing that her eyes aren't that swollen due to her crying, she walked towards and opened it. "Jayden, right?", Stella said, confirming first before saying anything.

Stella said flatly,
"Even though he's being a jerk a while ago, it's not about that... he's not the one to blame, anyway."She was about to close the door when she added,"You know what? I feel bad for you.. you look like a parent apologizing for your son.. who is a BRAT."she said, emphasizing the word brat. She actually wanted Kayden to hear it all.

Where am I?: In my room
I'm talking to: Jayden

[[ OOC: ]]

╚═══════════════════════.♥.═╝

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn laughed, her smile becoming warmer, though it only hid the sorrow in her eyes for but a moment. Ever since she was born, Aralyn was fond of Tsuki. She looked almost exactly like her when she was younger, though with green eyes instead of red. Which meant the youngest Strigori sibbling looked exactly like their mother. Aralyn had gotten the red eyes from their father, and the red hair from their mother. She stood up an took Tsuki's hand, leading her inside her room, where she sat them both on her bed. "Alright, then. How about you help me out with Alanna and Akira's birthday present? I haven't sung for the family since Mother and Father died, and some of our sibblings have been really bugging me about it. So I decided to start singing again, starting with the little twins' birthday." Aralyn stood up and strode gracefully over to her closet, the skirt of her knee-length silk nightdress flowing around her legs like a cloud. She reached up to the highest shelf and carefully pulled down a violin case. The two things that her mother left for her. The necklace, and her rare stradivarius violin. She carefully brought the case over to the bed, sat down, set it in her lap, and openned it. "Mother's favorite instrument, and the first one she taught us how to play." She smiled fondly down at the stradivarius. It was in perfect condition due to her mother's care, love, and attention to detail with it, just like her garden. Aralyn gently traced the smoothe, polished outline of the expensive instrument, remembering the beautiful melodies her mother would play upon it. She gave a startled little gasp as an image flashed across her mind of Draikyn playing a happy and playfull tune on a violin that wasn't his, in the middle of a happy crowd in what looked like the bus station. Aralyn blinked, and the image was gone. She blinked rapidly a few times and then shook her head, clearing her mind. She closed the case and set it gently on her nightstand by her bed before she turned to Tsuki and smiled, not realizing that tears brimmed her sorrowfull crimson eyes. "So, do you want to learn?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff