Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

Akira found herself giggling a bit, nodding while she smiled to her brother. "I hope we find something! Maybe we'll find the witch! People could interview us for a lot of money!" she exclaimed with a smile, glancing over to the cave where blood stained the walls, which couldn't be seen without a flashlight and even then in the dimness it looked perhaps like red allege. Releasing Ciaran's hand she began to walk towards the sea cavern, her parasol's rod resting gently on her shoulder while she walked, keeping it angled so the sun remained off her face, shoulders and her back. The most fragile parts of her vampiric body.
"Won't you all hurry? I'm quite curious!"

Nexas used the highest of her abilities to leap to a tree closest to an open window, jumping in quickly, rolling right into the girl who she was intended to kill.
"What the-" Nexas cut the girl off my covering her mouth quickly, and holding her still, demonically smiling at her as the girl's eyes widened from fear.
"Bye, bye." she giggled and bit into the girl, clamping her hand down harder on the girl's mouth so it muffled her screams as she drank every last drop of her blood, made a rope out of blankets and tied it to a secure spot on the window. With that, she took the body with her and unnoticed, she slipped back into the forest to dispose of it.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran chuckled, "That's true." he replied, practically seeing dollar signs in the teenager's eyes as they decided to go into the cave as well.

Ciaran mused as he watched them enter, "They don't even have flashlights, perfect." he thought, it wouldn't be long before they were in the dark.

And that was their element.

Slipping in silently he created just enough noise to prompt them to suggest splitting up. When he found one to be just scared enough, he quickly lured her into a trance before biting her, drinking enough to make her feel like she had a little too much to drink, but no more than that. "Forget what happened, when you wake, find your way back to the entrance." he instructed her.

After all, there were others to satisfy the two.

User Image

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

Akira acted confused as she turned a bit and one of the boys backed her into the side of the cave. What the hell was going on? She tried to move closer to bite him but he pushed her back and pull something long and sharp looking from his jacket pocket. A stake? Why would a teenager have a stake?! Struggling to free herself she screamed slightly as his hand went backwards to gain momentum before stabbing the wood that would kill her through her heart.
"Ciaran!" she cried out, struggling with all her strength, but still unable to wrestle out of the boy's grasp. She was a late bloomer as her father had said it. She still had to rely on human food to help her live, along with a large amount of blood. This left her without her full abilities as a vampire, just the disadvantages unless under extreme blood lust.
"Only vampires have red eyes." he laughed moving his stake down towards her, a shot of adrenaline rushing through her, managing to move in time for the stake to go into her shoulder. Her eyes widened and she screamed, feeling the blood explode from her shoulder. "Ciaran!" she screamed again, trembling from the pain, as the boy raised the stake once more to try and succeed this time.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Hearing his sister's shout he left the girl and charged over, seeing the Van Helsing actor he grabbed the boy by the wrist, since he was fully matured and fed, he was able to disarm him easily, causing the stake to fall helplessly to the ground with a clatter, "I'll give you points for training your eyes to the darkness, but you made one potentially fatal mistake, vampires who are still developing travel with someone older and more experienced than them. I'm sure you realise what that means." he whispered, it was true, Akira was encouraged to never hunt alone until her powers had fully matured. Ciaran, on the other hand, was fully grown, and currently very angry that someone would even think to harm his sister. Of course, on top of that, a vampire's strength grew with age. The fact that Ciaran and the twins were born, not made, meant they had a good head start though.

Kicking the back of the boy's knees, he forced him to a kneel, "You're lucky I was in a good mood until you decided to pull a Van Helsing act. And by the way, you're not technically correct, there are other beings with red eyes." he said, "Blood is precious to our kind boy, and now you'll pay my sister for what you spilled." he said, nodding to Akira, assuring that he had her.

User Image

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

★ Opposite Vampire Twins ★

☽ The Innocent One ☾

Akira's eyes watered as she whimpered and bled quite quickly, splinters of the wood stuck in her skin. She watched carefully as her brother took hold of her attacker, managing to to render him helpless just as she did.
"You spill my blood and I'll come back with my family. We'll find both of you and whoever else might be with you and kill you." the boy laughed as he tried to pull away, a puzzled look crossing his face and he kept trying to pull away.
"Ciaran? Let me have him?" Akira asked in an act of desperation. She was losing blood fast and her red eyes glowed in the darkness. She wanted blood so much. . . "I'm. . . I'm so thirsty." she whimpered, trying to stand, holding her shoulder to keep in the blood.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

123456Oh goodness, this was wonderful. The early morning breeze, the gentle winds drifting through the fragrant trees. This was just what he needed. His fingers tapped a rhythm on his crossed legs, softly, but with passionate feeling. Had his instrument of choice been sitting there, a gentle melody would have issued, accompanied by Maine's waking sounds.

123456He'd been awake for hours, just sitting there in the garden as the sun rose, sorting through his thoughts. Moving away from California's crazed streets and lack of quiet had been ideal, but he wasn't keen on coming back to Maine. It meant too many distractions, too many commitments. A fiance, after all, was here waiting, one he had met only briefly many years before, when their parents were alive. But now? He hadn't seen her once. He couldn't even remember which of the girls was her. The stress of it was eating at him. How can one focus with that?

123456His hands froze, realizing where the sun was in the sky now. Other people should be awake now. He sighed, and opened his startling ice blue eyes. Let's get this over with he thought as he pulled himself to his feet and dusted himself off. Time to go interact with people he knew almost nothing about.

123456He headed into the house, and wandered aimlessly around until he found a kitchen. Raiding the fridge, he set about making himself breakfast. "I should probably make some for others too, if they'd like it, I guess?" He said aloud, wondering just where everyone was. Someone, surely, must be around somewhere. He shrugged, added more flour to the mix, and started making pancakes.

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. ~Gustav Mahler

<OOC> Just trying to introduce myself here ^.^ Hope this works! I'm excited about this!

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

So far since Sekka as been in the Strigori's household she's been in town she first went to Mr. Mad's book shop and got some books from there and left for the house when she bought them. But she stopped at a cafe that was really crowded but not know it was when she walked in, she was going to leave until the waitress asked her how many in your party and she just said one. Sekka order a large glass of apple juice and left afterwards. Then when she got back and went inside, she went to her room and got a book to read out in the backyard when she opened the book it had a note inside telling to go to a cafe at sunset to met Damien and she did she met her fiance there and talked to him. The next day they went to see a movie but it ended badly Damien kissed Sekka and she duped a bucket of popcorn on his head and called him a jerk she went to tell Erika and she gave her some advice and Sekka felt a bit better.
User Image
Sekka headed to her room and when she got there was flowers white roses, she looked around and the picked it up and saw there was a card, then went into her room and cut an inch off the stem and sat them in a vase she had on her dresser that had water in it. Then she took the card and went to her bed and laid on her back as she started to read it "Dear Sekka i am truly sorry for what i did in the movies.i really don't know what came over me when i looked at you and saw you smile my body just moved on its own but still that is no excuse for what i did i am truly sorry.. i guess the reason i couldn't control my self is that you are nice and cute but again im sorry i will under stand if you don't want to see me From: Damien " Sekka read out load to herself. When she was finished she sat up and looked at the card then the flowers and smiled softly "wait Damien is home now... should i go say sorry for slamming the bucket of popcorn on his head" she said looking down at the floor.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. how is this Rayne?? ]]
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran laughed at his threat, "There'a number of faults with this logic my friend." he said, a smirk on his face, "First off, your family can't find out what you don't remember, we're very good at leaving no evidence of what happened. And take it from someone who knows, even the strongest mind is weakened by anaemia. Not to mention, purebloods like us rarely live alone." he said, but somehow, he seemed familiar, "Dammit!" he thought, they were really in trouble now, "Alanna! The moment I get back with Akira, you and I need to talk." he said, his voice leaving no room for debate.

Looking to Akira, he nodded, "Don't kill him, but leave him pretty woozy, and remember, we still have four more to share." he instructed, while some were trained to resist a vampire's hypnosis, it required a strong mind, and a low iron count weakened it considerably. "Once he's too weak to resist, I'll clean you up and deal with him. You could wander in those caves for hours without something to light the way."

User Image

Strigori

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
as Damien was on Gaia-Online he went to a form chat side some one had made about stupid things to do when with a girl as he went tot the web form he explained what he did it was strange one group said good job one said that was really stupid and one called him scum and said she should of done worse Damien sighed when he read the comments he then exited Gaia and just started to watch videos on youtube.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

Sekka sighed "what should i do maybe i should go" she said asking her self, then getting up and started to pace around her room. Then she stopped and ran her fingers through her hair trying to think of something, but nothing came to mind "come on think of something" she said talking to herself. Sekka then took a deep breath and let it out slowly and then she decided "i'll go see him say sorry then come back here... yes that's it good plan" she said to herself sighing knowing this is not a good plan. She then went to her door and opened it leave and closing the door behind her, then she thought 'wait where was it again' Erika told her for she could say sorry but she forgot a bit. Then Sekka remembered and went down the hall to the end and turned left, then Sekka went to the third door on the right and was about to knocked on it but stopped being nervous about seeing Damien.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. ]]

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

☽ The Innocent One ☾

Smiling quite a bit, Akira moved herself in and bit the boy as hard as she could, partly for revenge. She listened to him gasp and for a brief moment had a flare of a thought of killing him, which of course she would never do! She drained him to the point of perhaps feeling very drunk or like he had very little to eat and drink that day and drew back, her shoulder slowly healing itself with the help of the human blood rushing through her. "Ciaran? Wouldn't the others have run away though because of my scream?" she asked a bit worried, small tears coming to her eyes. "Did I loose our meals?"

☾ The Demonic One ☽

Nexas felt herself growing when Ciaran called her Alanna, again. . . He knew she hated that name more than anything! Only her mother could call her that name, that meant now no one could. She had always been close to her mother. Her mother sometimes slipped, sometimes killed just like she did. She said it was okay, as long as you didn't mean it and as long as you covered the body. That's how she knew how to cover the body of her new victim well. She had erased all trace of her of the girl being dragged into the woods, and even went through the trouble to rub her scent on enough things to lead to a bus stop, just in case they brought dogs in, after all this was the "great Isabella" she had killed. Rich parents, snotty rich friends. They didn't want to loose her. . . Or did they?
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran shook his head, "They ran further in, probably thinking the screams are the witch's last cries." he answered, "Now for dealing with this guy," he said, turning the young hunter and looked him in the eyes, triggering the hypnosis, "Forget what happened here, you will rest off the anaemia and return to your family reporting that the incidents you are investigating were just because teenagers were being stupid after investigating a story." he commanded, before letting him go, causing the boy to slump, asleep, but alive.

"Here, removing the splinters will speed up the process." he said, doing so as painlessly as possible. "Remember Akira, what's more important to me is that you and the rest of the family are safe and well, don't forget it." he said, but it was clear that something had struck home.

If Hunters were investigating the town, then he'd have to order a clamp-down, Nexas was not going to like that. Normally they'd just uproot somewhere, but with the Dantes, they couldn't do that without facing some precarious questions.

"Do you want to go further in? Or are you satisfied?" he asked, all things considered,

User Image

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

☽ The Innocent One ☾

Akira shook her head and bit her lip a little bit when he pulled out the splinters in her healing shoulder, jumping a bit. "I just want to go wade in the sea. If that's okay. . . If you want to go home I'm okay now." she told him, clutching her parasol with her human strength. "I'll play here for a little while and then I'll walk home." she told him, oblivious to the fact other hunters might be around, and if they took her parasol she would burn.

☾ The Demonic One ☽

When Nexas got home she went straight to the kitchen. Human food may not do much but she could still taste it. One thing she loved the taste of was eggs. Inside the kitchen was a boy. A Dante. A human. She tensed up and picked up her pace to go the the fridge, grab eggs, grab a pan and crack them open onto. She wasn't as good a cook as Akira, but when she was craving human food she would eat almost anything.

((O.ctopus O.n C.ocaine: I'm so brain dead, sorry guys.))
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran smiled, giving the girl a hug, "Here, it's something that Dad gave to me when I was in your stage, since there was a family like his then too." he said, taking a necklace from around his neck and putting it around hers, "The stone is called bloodstone, but it's also enchanted, there might be others like him around, if you need to, concentrate on that, and it should allow you to temporarily tap into the power that is waiting to awaken inside you. If you feel threatened, use that to defend yourself and call for me." he said, smiling. "I'm heading home, your twin sister and I need to talk." he said, sighing, he knew Nexas was going to hate him for this, but what had to be done had to be done.

Heading back into the house he gave Nexas a firm look, reminding her that he had said they needed to talk, before heading back to the office, there, he picked out one of the numerous files that were in one of the cabinets. Inside, sure enough, was the teenager who stabbed Akira, part of a juvenile delinquency record, "I knew it, his cousin was one of Nexas's victims." he said, sighing. This was only looking worse for his sister.

User Image

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

☽ The Innocent One ☾

Akira smiled at her temporary gift, holding it close to her chest with a smile. Their fathers! It was their fathers! She smiled to herself and waved to her brother as he left, and she went down to the water. Kicking off her shoes, before running into the water with a little giggle, loving the feel of the cool water. She relaxed her grip on her parasol and gasped when she lost it, running across the beach to a boy who caught it. "I'm so sorry!" she said, her back already slightly burning. "C-could I have that bad?" she asked nervously.
"Why would you need it back though?" the boy asked her and she reconized the facial features. He was related to that boy from the cave that meant. . . Her eyes widened and he gripped her injured shoulder making her squeak from pain. She needed Ciaran! She felt herself activate the power inside the bloodstone, feeling a rush of sudden power and she pushed the hunted backward, her shoulder suddenly healing fully, the sun hurting her back a bit more now as her eyes flared a deadlier blue, one more like Nexas's. "Leave me alone!" she yelled at him, glad she was by a safe place near the cave as she pushed him back onto the ground with a force she never knew she had. She felt strong, she felt great. She had power to do whatever she wanted. She could kill. . . Shaking that thought from her head she watched as the boy got up again, and she punched him in the chest as hard as she could. Then she heard the crack. Her eyes widened and she watched his eyes roll back and she fell to the ground soon after him.
"No! I didn't mean to!" she cried out, trembling as she quickly removed the necklace, slipping it into her pocket instead as she was reduced to her weaker self. "Ciaran!"

☾ The Demonic One ☽

Nexas knew the look and she wasn't going to stand for it, she finished the eggs, ate them quickly, and moved on into Ciaran's office, slamming the door behind her.
"You're not fit to run this family." she said glaring at him. "You don't understand half us, and you favor the others just because they are most like you. You have no right to order me around. "she told him, taking the closest thing which happened to be a book on a table, throwing it at him. "I should be the head of the family, not you Ciaran Strom. I have more power." she stated confident that it was true. "I can cover bodies better than you, and I don't get mad when someone slips, like no one got mad at mom." she walked up to his desk and glared even more, keeping her sharp and angry gaze on him. "I challenge you Ciaran. I will be the head of this family."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff